PDA

View Full Version : Halal

myles
25-03-2014, 06:56 PM
Halal

http://www.pageshalal.fr/images/actualite/halal_le_poisson_bient_t_nourri_par_du_porc_184545-0.jpg

What is your opinion on Halal?
Do you agree with the process?

- - - Updated - - -

personally i go to HFC (Halal Fried Chicken) all the time and it tastes exactly the same!

Kardan
25-03-2014, 06:59 PM
I couldn't care less, and I will happily eat Halal meat.

Yawn
25-03-2014, 07:00 PM
meat is meat :Heart:

lemons
25-03-2014, 07:00 PM
can you explain it plz

Kyle
25-03-2014, 07:33 PM
do not care either way. animals are bred to eat and how they die makes no difference to me

Mikey
25-03-2014, 07:58 PM
As people have said, tried it on many occasions and it makes no difference. Tastes the exact same.

I just know that the meat is like blessed or they are not slaughtered or something like that? Not too sure?

- - - Updated - - -

Just went onto Google to have a look at it and the Nandos website popped up with their Halal page. Think it's to do with like not harming the animal?

Who supplies our Halal chicken?

Our Halal chickens are supplied to us by Freemans of Newent. They are authorised by the Islamic institute of Jurisprudence and are one of the UK’s leading suppliers of Halal chicken.

We are committed to the highest standards and therefore the quality, welfare and health of our chicken is a priority. We ensure that Freemans of Newent follow the strict Red Tractor Farm Assurance Standards. All our chickens are indoor-reared. They are pre-stunned which minimises suffering and fear. The method used is a high frequency low voltage stun – this means the chicken is still alive, but unconscious when it is hand slaughtered and blessed by licensed Muslim slaughter men. Their slaughter process is overseen by Mr. Ali Bham who has been a practicing Muslim slaughter man for over 20 years.

Our Halal and non-Halal chicken products are never mixed at our suppliers and are clearly segregated in our distribution centre. Our restaurants are authorised only to receive poultry from our approved distribution centre.

myles
25-03-2014, 08:58 PM
ur killing the animal though so how can u not harm the animal

FlyingJesus
25-03-2014, 09:04 PM
By killing it softly with your song

Futz
25-03-2014, 09:11 PM
I think religion is ******* stupid and how it can have such an influence to the point where it changes the process of how an animal is killed in multi-billion pound companies I find absolutely ridiculous

Now animals have to die from bleeding out instead of instant death because of stupid ******* Muslims magical book of stupid ****

-Moniquee.
26-03-2014, 02:44 PM
All meat tastes the same regardless on how it is slaughtered. I don't really understand how the slaughter process is less hurtful to the animal but anyway its their religious belief so I respect that.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!