PDA

View Full Version : Christian radio: Disney’s Frozen is Satanic and promotes lesbianism

God
26-03-2014, 03:49 PM
"WE MUST STOP DISNEY, THEYES GONNA TURN MA CHILD INTO ONE OF DEM GAYOSEXUALS!"
In my best American voice (sarcasm)

Well If it isn't one thing, its another. Sadly So.

For the Full story, read the article below.

http://www.atheistrepublic.com/news/christian-radio-host-says-disney-s-frozen-satanic-tool

Christian right-wing radio host Kevin Swanson used the animated film Frozen (http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00HV2KPNW/ref=as_li_ss_tl?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=390957&creativeASIN=B00HV2KPNW&linkCode=as2&tag=atheistrepublic-20) to argue against Disney’s opposition to the Boy Scouts of America’s ban on gay troop leaders.
In the audio clip posted by Right Wing Watch on March 10, Swanson was heard saying, “Friends, this is evil, just evil… I wonder if people are thinking… You know I think this cute little movie is going to indoctrinate my 5-year-old to be a lesbian or treat homosexuality or bestiality in a light sort of way… I wonder if the average parent going to see Frozen is thinking that way. I wonder if they are just walking in and saying, ‘Yeah, let’s get my five-year-old and seven-year-old indoctrinated early.’”

Kyle
26-03-2014, 04:01 PM
oh lawd what is this u have posted now. oh atheist republic, kewl... tips fedora.

This is one fundamentalist Christian Pastor with an extremely small following (only 1k twitter followers? goml) doing a very small amount of harm. Bottom line = people are free to experience and interpret films in any which way they please and it's rather interesting to see this one guy's interpretation of the film. Reminiscent of dream analysis.

Derrener
26-03-2014, 04:18 PM
oh my life.

i've never watched Frozen but i highly doubt it'll 'teach' young people to be gay and even if it does, so what?

Yawn
26-03-2014, 04:26 PM
Well If it isn't one thing, its another. Sadly So.

wat?

*REMOVED*

Edited by Nick (Forum Super Moderator): Please don't be rude to other users.

lemons
26-03-2014, 04:28 PM
uh cool nice fun

Edited by Nick (Forum Super Moderator): Please don't post pointlessly.

-:Undertaker:-
26-03-2014, 04:39 PM
I wonder if you'd post similar threads about Islam, including mocking it.

Aiden
26-03-2014, 04:40 PM
i watched it and it turned me lesbian too

Kardan
26-03-2014, 04:48 PM
Yup Dragga, you are absolutely right. Clearly every single Christian thinks exactly the same thing. Just like every Muslim is a terrorist.

karter
26-03-2014, 04:58 PM
I wonder if you'd post similar threads about Islam, including mocking it.

You're here for that

--

Honestly stop it dragga the 2010 atheist fedora movement is dead now, you're too late

myles
26-03-2014, 08:06 PM
i actually wish you would stop making threads like these.

Kyle
26-03-2014, 08:10 PM
every time i see this thread i read it as "cristiano rinaldo"

-Moniquee.
27-03-2014, 01:20 PM
DOn't understand how you can promote being a lesbian - you are either gay or you aren't you can't choose whether you are or not. I doubt children (the targeted audience) are going to pick up these delusional themes anyway.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!