PDA

View Full Version : My own conclusion; Jiggly Puff 'VS' God

Biseinen
07-09-2005, 03:33 PM
Jay: God is almighty and he will smite you for saying chicken Tika Masala ;D
Me: Pfft, yeah right, I can avoid his 'Smiteness' ;) I'm more afraid of JigglyPuff!
Jay: Damn, me too, he's like, better than god in my eyes.
Me: Mmmm, debate time I think!

Okay, so lets see.

Why Jiggly Puff could be better:

Jiggly Puff can Evolve, God can't.
Jiggly Puff is cuter. (apparently)
Jiggly Puff can put people to sleep, God has to use the Sandman. O=)
Jiggly Puff draws on people when they sleep, god would never. :o
Jiggly Puff can sing better than god (apprently churches have heard god sing through someone elses prayer and it was bad) *Fact* x)
Jiggly Puff can only say 2 words, peace and quiet can ensue. <3
Jiggly Puff has many fan clubs, god only has worshipers. (Lol)
Jiggly Puff does his own dirty work, he doesn't sent his 'son' to do it for him.

Why God could be better:

He apprently created life. (Pfft, big deal. xD)
God got Mary pregnant (Apprently. >_>)
God has a long beard (Apprently which looks uber cool. ;o)
God has been around longer... (Gott give him credit for that. ^_^; )
He actually has hair.
He lives in t3h sky. ;(
He can create chocolate for himself. (Lucky ... )

Well, yeah, who's better, Jiggly Puff, or God.

I have no religion so people with religion respect my beliefes, if you have a religiog and are somewhat offended, please, don't post saying stuff like "I'm offended! REMOVE IT NOW!" Because this is an opinion of people who don't believe in god or have no religion

If you have a religion and don't feel offended, pleas, feel free to post

Yeah I know, stupid post, but still... ^^;

xJoeYx
07-09-2005, 04:50 PM
Jigglypuff is better, however.. God is everywhere! all powerful?? all knowing?? well that counts as something.

Forest-Law
07-09-2005, 05:35 PM
i acknowledge that u've tried to even out the argument but ur clearly biased towards and in favor with Jiggly Puff.

Jiggly Puff does his own dirty work, he doesn't sent his 'son' to do it for him.

and;

I have no religion so people with religion respect my beliefes

thats atheism and its spelt beliefs

Biseinen
07-09-2005, 05:58 PM
Ah well, typo's come and go. :)

Well, it's kind of hard to be 'fair' when no one has seen god and many have seen the almighty Jiggly Puff.

Besides, JigglyPuff is cooler. :p

Eamonn
07-09-2005, 06:10 PM
How can you compare a fictional character to God :@

Rachi
07-09-2005, 06:11 PM
Jay: God is almighty and he will smite you for saying chicken Tika Masala ;D
Me: Pfft, yeah right, I can avoid his 'Smiteness' ;) I'm more afraid of JigglyPuff!
Jay: Damn, me too, he's like, better than god in my eyes.
Me: Mmmm, debate time I think!

Okay, so lets see.

Why Jiggly Puff could be better:

Jiggly Puff can Evolve, God can't.
Jiggly Puff is cuter. (apparently)
Jiggly Puff can put people to sleep, God has to use the Sandman. O=)
Jiggly Puff draws on people when they sleep, god would never. :o
Jiggly Puff can sing better than god (apprently churches have heard god sing through someone elses prayer and it was bad) *Fact* x)
Jiggly Puff can only say 2 words, peace and quiet can ensue. <3
Jiggly Puff has many fan clubs, god only has worshipers. (Lol)

Why God could be better:

He apprently created life. (Pfft, big deal. xD)
God got Mary pregnant (Apprently. >_>)
God has a long beard (Apprently which looks uber cool. ;o)
God has been around longer... (Gott give him credit for that. ^_^; )
He actually has hair.
He lives in t3h sky. ;(
He can create chocolate for himself. (Lucky ... )

Well, yeah, who's better, Jiggly Puff, or God.

I have no religion so people with religion respect my beliefes, if you have a religiog and are somewhat offended, please, don't post saying stuff like "I'm offended! REMOVE IT NOW!" Because this is an opinion of people who don't believe in god or have no religion

If you have a religion and don't feel offended, pleas, feel free to post

Yeah I know, stupid post, but still... ^^;
arnt you a little old for pokemon ?
u sed you were in uni

Biseinen
07-09-2005, 07:02 PM
arnt you a little old for pokemon ?
u sed you were in uni

You never get too old to love Jiggly Puff.

Eammons, prove to me god is real, then we'll talk, respect my views. : /

Stacey.
07-09-2005, 07:07 PM
Jiggly Puff Rocks, cute!!!

-sFusion-
07-09-2005, 07:10 PM
Jiggly Puff? Oh man,k i remember him from when I was like 9 :p I thought we were over this kind of stuff? Unless you're 9... I mean come on Jiggly Puff?

God is way cooler anywayz.

Forest-Law
07-09-2005, 07:25 PM
You never get too old to love Jiggly Puff.

Eammons, prove to me god is real, then we'll talk, respect my views. : /

lol, good luck eammons :D

I found this while looking for some evidence to post here, (but in the end couldn't be bothered)

The Interview With God (http://www.theinterviewwithgod.com/)

I havn't watched it all yet but it looked gud.

And don't assume God is a man. God is an ultimate power. God is different things in different people's opinion.

God - Old Testament
Jesus - New Testament
Holy Spirit - With us today...

....just to clear that up :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Victimized
07-09-2005, 07:46 PM
It's a pokemon, how can it not be uber cool? God smells anyway.

Biseinen
07-09-2005, 08:12 PM
And don't assume God is a man. God is an ultimate power. God is different things in different people's opinion.

Very true and to me god doesn't exist, so that statment is useless. :p

Mentor
08-09-2005, 04:18 PM
God is technicaly a fictnal charicter as well :rolleyes: Its no diffent belive in jiggl puff or what ever is real, and god being real, they both have roughly the same clame to it if u look "/

Biseinen
08-09-2005, 04:40 PM
Exactly, he's just as real (scientifically) as Santa Claus or the Easter Bunny.

.mcgovlau.
08-09-2005, 07:07 PM
;) pointless thread (payback MUAH HA HA)

GommeInc
08-09-2005, 07:18 PM
Technically so is God, he is only "real" because of the bible and churches which is no different to Jiggly Puff in a way. Has a Cartoon, fan clubs. Sounds like the Bible and a Church to me.

Triarch
09-09-2005, 07:04 PM
No no no no. Compare God to Lugia or Rayquaza. Now that is a debate ;)

Owen
09-09-2005, 07:45 PM
How was God born?

Victimized
09-09-2005, 08:04 PM
It's stupid, coz didn't someone have to make god, and then the person who made god needed to be made too. It's just stupid. God lives just as much as jigglypuff does.

Biseinen
09-09-2005, 08:18 PM
JigglyPuff may be even more real. because we've seen it. ;)

ssricky
09-09-2005, 08:23 PM
God pawnz all :P he created the guy who made the idea about pawning and owning he may have created jiggly puff . so its jiggly puff i am ur father :P and god cant fall asleep and he can spit lava and shot lighting from his fingers :o and he can smother u with his beard god wins :P

Biseinen
09-09-2005, 08:28 PM
Proof? :p

Forest-Law
09-09-2005, 08:28 PM
It's stupid, coz didn't someone have to make god, and then the person who made god needed to be made too. It's just stupid. God lives just as much as jigglypuff does.

so what created infinity? and that and that etc etc

how we live our lives has been decided by what we have chosen to believe. just becuase someone tells me the sky is blue...do i have to call they sky blue? answer: yes...why?....becuase that is how evolution for the human kind has evolved. many will argue that its destined. but then what is it destined by? more importantly for us, what is it destined for??

Victimized
09-09-2005, 08:29 PM
so what created infinity? and that and that etc etc

how we live our lives has been decided by what we have chosen to believe. just becuase someone tells me the sky is blue...do i have to call they sky blue? answer: yes...why?....becuase that is how evolution for the human kind has evolved. many will argue that its destined. but then what is is destined by? more importantly for us, what is it destined for??

I dont quite get what ur trying to say. :s

ssricky
09-09-2005, 08:30 PM
Proof? :p
proof of what?

Victimized
09-09-2005, 08:30 PM
proof of what?

Proof that god can do what u say.

Forest-Law
09-09-2005, 08:32 PM
I dont quite get what ur trying to say. :s

it is beyond our intelligence.

if everything needs a creator, then what created that etc...until its infinity right? but then what created that, and that, and then that.......in our minds this conclusion is illogical....becuase whatever created our brains intended us never to find out.

ssricky
09-09-2005, 08:33 PM
we are here arent we :P god can do anything he wants he is a infinite creature of ultimate strength and power :P plus he created pawning xD
plus he inspires people to do things :P

Victimized
09-09-2005, 08:33 PM

if everything needs a creator, then what created that etc...until its infinity right? but then what created that, and that, and then that.......in our minds this conclusion is illogical....becuase whatever created our brains intended us never to find out.

Oh i understand now. Sorry, i'm just abit slow and all this stuff is too deep at 9:30 at night.

Mentor
09-09-2005, 08:35 PM

invinty cant be created, its not a number, an amount or a thing, it is a never ending repleate, without end or beigning, like nothing, the human brain can contemplate this normal as we try and ratonalie it via logical thogh prosses, when its conspet can onlyt be undertsood by the illogical thogh pattens wich we are in fact also capbale of, athogh it may give u a headache if u try and comtempolate what infity realy is for to long "/

Forest-Law
09-09-2005, 09:09 PM
invinty cant be created, its not a number, an amount or a thing, it is a never ending repleate, without end or beigning, like nothing, the human brain can contemplate this normal as we try and ratonalie it via logical thogh prosses, when its conspet can onlyt be undertsood by the illogical thogh pattens wich we are in fact also capbale of, athogh it may give u a headache if u try and comtempolate what infity realy is for to long "/

i agree. i am getting a headache. I don't think anyone can comprehend infinity. If you believe in God, like me, its not a problem becuase theres an ultimate creator of everything. For an atheist, it will never be understood.

I was raised a catholic and if i was raised an atheist i would have a different opinion. I have been taught to believe in God and maybe in life i will change my mind. But for now, I do belive in God.

Pilgrim-Soul
10-09-2005, 10:00 PM
Jigglypuff pwns!

Mentor
10-09-2005, 10:05 PM
i agree. i am getting a headache. I don't think anyone can comprehend infinity. If you believe in God, like me, its not a problem becuase theres an ultimate creator of everything. For an atheist, it will never be understood.

I was raised a catholic and if i was raised an atheist i would have a different opinion. I have been taught to believe in God and maybe in life i will change my mind. But for now, I do belive in God.
Meh I kinda think its sad to do somthing just becuse you were brought up like that, make your own descisons. My family aint aithist, yet i still am, since its my decsison "/ id still be aithist if my family were aithist or they were some other religion "/

Victimized
10-09-2005, 10:27 PM
This thread has got all hypothetical (sp?)

Biseinen
11-09-2005, 02:06 PM
[Closed] Because Jiggly Puff owned God in this debate. <3

Edit: And we couldn't resolve it. x)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!