PDA

View Full Version : Historical Events

Americanozz
27-03-2014, 05:37 PM
So I was in my history lesson today.. and someone at the table asked what historical event would we like to experience if we could go back in time? It can be anything at all, anything historical..
Because I had to think on the spot, I said the first ever Olympics (:

FlyingJesus
27-03-2014, 05:40 PM
Probably sunday, I had a really good pizza

Edited by Sian (Trialist Forum Moderator): Please do not post pointlessly!

Empired
27-03-2014, 05:44 PM
Does it have to be an event or can it just be any time in history?

For an event, I'd like to have gone to the coronation for some reason :S Otherwise I think I'd just like to go and live as an aristocrat in the 1800s

Inseriousity.
27-03-2014, 05:55 PM
History always freaked me out with the cholera, black death etc, why anyone would want to go back and see that! I am content with staying in the present day!

Derrener
27-03-2014, 06:03 PM
If it was me, I would have said the olympics too.

I would like to know what the first ever event actually was though!!!

Kardan
27-03-2014, 06:13 PM
For some reason the first thing that popped into my head was 9/11.

Kyle
27-03-2014, 06:22 PM
when habbo first opened so i could become a hobba and create loads of good usernames and get a bunch of thrones from iones gifts :8

Americanozz
27-03-2014, 06:31 PM
Does it have to be an event or can it just be any time in history?

For an event, I'd like to have gone to the coronation for some reason :S Otherwise I think I'd just like to go and live as an aristocrat in the 1800s

It can be any time at all :D

- - - Updated - - -

Wow... this would be scary though, you'd see all the people jumping out the windows :(

Liva
31-03-2014, 11:35 AM

Yeah mine sounds a bit weird like that too, and I don't want to offend anyone, but I'm super interested in the first world war. I wouldn't wanna experience it, but just be a fly on the wall to see and understand everything that actually happened.

-Moniquee.
31-03-2014, 01:14 PM
definitely egyptian time - around tutankhamun, so interesting. Or possibly even the Jesus times.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!