PDA

View Full Version : South Park: The Stick of Truth

Phil
27-03-2014, 10:18 PM
I just rented this game and I'm about to play it. I'm not a fan of the cartoon at all but I've heard great things about the game so I'm giving it a shot. Has anyone played it and if so, what do you think of it?

Kardan
27-03-2014, 10:21 PM
I've watched a bit of it on YT and for me it seemed pretty crappy - but then again, I didn't watch much because all the people that were playing it had to stop broadcasting it on YT because it was too rude and they couldn't afford to lose their channels. I'm not a fan of South Park anyway (but I am ginger, so that's pretty obvious).

Jurv
27-03-2014, 11:00 PM
not sure if you'll like the game if you didn't like the tv show, there's so many references and stuff that you probably wont get

i haven't played it but i've watched pewdie's complete walkthrough of it and it was pretty hilarious, might give it a go at some point

Phil
28-03-2014, 03:10 AM
Been playing it since I've posted this and I haven't stopped. I think it's pretty good ans it's very funny :P cameron; I used to watch it a lot like five years ago or so but got bored of it so I''ve got most of the reference so far I would imagine.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!