PDA

View Full Version : Have you ever roleplayed on Habbo?

Eric
28-03-2014, 04:16 PM
Roleplaying (also known as RP for short) is the act of taking on a fictional persona (or a character as they are known) depending on the setting or theme of the roleplay

List of roleplays :

City Roleplay
Dark guild of assassins roleplay
Gang Roleplay
Harry Potter/Hogwarts Roleplay
Hospital Roleplay
Lord of the Rings Roleplay
Myth Roleplay
Naruto Roleplay
Mafia roleplay
Police Department Roleplay
Pokémon Roleplay
Prison Roleplay
Roleplays in general
School Roleplay
Star Wars roleplay
Vampire Roleplay
World war II Roleplay
World of Darkness Roleplay
Wrestling Roleplay
Zombie Survival Roleplay

~ Habbo Wiki

back in the days on Habbo SG/MY we had a lot of mafia roleplayers and organizations and lol i was a part of it. They had these other habbo accounts with different italian names and mine was Mike Castellano or something. err i had gained some experience roleplaying as an assassin and drugs trade etc, it was pretty fun cause you get to know friends and practice your typing speed i guess

have you ever roleplayed on habbo before? tell us a little about your experience

Kyle
28-03-2014, 04:22 PM
I roleplayed before it was mainstream :/

nowadays everybody has these weird mob family names and seem to all be related to eachother but all have different surnames. what is wrong with !!!K-y-l-e!!! with [mafia recruit] in motto :/. back inMY DAY a mafia was 1 room with throne sofas an red/black mats on the floor and you'd just sit there doing nothing for hours and wait for the weekly ($PAYS$) paycheck that never seemed to come. I rped at crimple's hogwarts for a bit too but everybody made up weird spells that I didn't know and always beat me in duels so I gave up.

when I'm really really bored I sometimes go into salons to get my hair done and play along with the workers by changing my looks. good fun.

lucaskf390
28-03-2014, 04:23 PM
Hogwarts and Harry Potter only.

Jurv
28-03-2014, 04:25 PM
yeah i used to do mafia rp in 2007 with my brother when it used to be good, it's awful nowadays

lemons
28-03-2014, 04:31 PM
School Roleplay i was biggest zed going! croft academy <3

karter
28-03-2014, 04:44 PM
bend it like bekham roleplay

--

nah i rlly didnt i only used habbo for trades and stuff

Aiden
28-03-2014, 04:48 PM
ive never roleplayed on habbo ;)

Samantha
01-04-2014, 02:11 PM
No not really, the closest would probably just be joking with friends or playing The Sims.

iGenius
01-04-2014, 03:04 PM
Used to SWRP.

Still do ocassionaly.

Fantastic community with an awful lot of Rpers. Dedicated ones too.

I was a Senior Jedi Knight / High Councillor at one point. Worked up quite high, but obviously, life got in the way and I decided to leave habbo entirely.

Came back for HxL of course. :)

Sian
01-04-2014, 03:08 PM
When I first joined I tried to make a sith rp with all the mode furni (it failed), otherwise i've just rped hogwarts/harry potter, mainly in -[H]-

Ozzinator$
01-04-2014, 04:36 PM
I used to work at an NHS Hospital but I was made moderator of the room so not sure can classify it as a Roleplay, but then I moved on and RP'd at various Hogwarts, -[H]- being the main one. Met some wonderful people and some nooby people like Sianness;

jorsian
01-04-2014, 04:38 PM
I've never done it. Nor have I ever seen the appeal in doing it.

It has always looked dumb to me. I'd rather just play a game like WoW or Runescape where it's easier to imagine what the characters are doing because you can see it in front of your eyes.

da363bomb
01-04-2014, 06:12 PM
I don't really role play, but i create role play rooms ;D

Rachel
01-04-2014, 07:10 PM
Only role play was Hogwarts (main one) it was fun back in the day :)

.:TaylorSwift:
05-04-2014, 06:54 PM
I roleplayed Lycan/werewolf thing. I also rp the family roles

AtxP
08-04-2014, 12:07 PM
Probably at some point when I was younger. Nothing explicit though.

goofyjadico
08-04-2014, 02:47 PM
I've always found role play to be extremely boring.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Daltron
09-04-2014, 05:49 AM
never its not really my thing

Matt
09-04-2014, 07:53 AM
Not that I can remember lol

Liva
09-04-2014, 08:14 AM
haha I used to adopt babies and pretend to be one.. good times.

steamyxo
09-04-2014, 11:06 AM
I used to work in the army years ago when it used to b something cool lol and I've probably adopted/been adopted atleast once in my habbo life. But now not really lol i find it lame, but i do it if im just having a laugh with my friends loll

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!