PDA

View Full Version : Software Development

Happy-Tomato
29-03-2014, 02:00 PM
Hi,

I am currently developing a piece of software which will add the little black and white lines around a selected image. I have had some suggestions already from some people at Habbox, I was wondering if anyone else had any ideas? I have a basic design layout for the program. I aim to keep the software free and open source so you can tweak it at any time you see fit :)

Thanks for reading,
-Jaydon.

Edited by Sian (Trialist Forum Moderator): Thread moved to 'Design and Development' from 'Graphics Discussion, Help and Requests' as it is better suited here.

Aiden
29-03-2014, 02:02 PM
I've always wanted something like this, good luck with it. I don't have any addition ideas though. I would suggest that you keep it nice and simple.

dbgtz
29-03-2014, 02:54 PM
what language

Chippiewill
29-03-2014, 05:18 PM
Use ImageMagick in just about any language.

Happy-Tomato
29-03-2014, 07:43 PM
what languageI'll try make it loads of different languages :)

Jack!
30-03-2014, 02:25 AM
I'll try make it loads of different languages :)

Are you... are you serious with this comment?

https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT3oLDEgGaex970V_JBBDMcgqHEEcGwo 6-k5L9tyWYZQSQfUdhEWQ

If you are... how you are making a program I have no idea.

Happy-Tomato
30-03-2014, 09:51 AM
Are you... are you serious with this comment?

https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT3oLDEgGaex970V_JBBDMcgqHEEcGwo 6-k5L9tyWYZQSQfUdhEWQ

If you are... how you are making a program I have no idea.

Everything is possible :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Happy-Tomato
30-03-2014, 09:58 AM
what language

Wow. Sorry. Just realized that you meant programming language :/. I'm using Microsofts .NET Framework :) I thought you meant language like English, French. All that fun stuff

iGenius
06-04-2014, 08:09 PM
Wow. Sorry. Just realized that you meant programming language :/. I'm using Microsofts .NET Framework :) I thought you meant language like English, French. All that fun stuff

And just to expand on this further. You're using VB. Which I still regard as Microsofts worst programming language.

I seriously advise you check out C#, Python even Java. They're all much better than VB.

That being said, I've seen what you're working on and its not a bad little project. :)

Happy-Tomato
06-04-2014, 08:11 PM
And just to expand on this further. You're using VB. Which I still regard as Microsofts worst programming language.

I seriously advise you check out C#, Python even Java. They're all much better than VB.

That being said, I've seen what you're working on and its not a bad little project. :)

I just feel more confident with VB. I just feel like I can do what I want with the language. I just really like the language. :D

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!