PDA

View Full Version : Cool Parents... NOT

Americanozz
29-03-2014, 10:29 PM
So basically.. I just had to explain to my dad what 'Trolling' is..

He now insists on going up to my mum and saying 'HAHA TROLLED YOU! HAHA!'

What have I done..

myles
29-03-2014, 10:31 PM
my parents dont watch tv they sit and read books and newspapers atleast urs are fun

buttons
29-03-2014, 10:33 PM
ahh that's so cute lol
my mum texts in txtspk and puts lol after every sentence..

lemons
29-03-2014, 10:43 PM
fun parents

how was ur first shift at mcdonalds?

also ur snq questions were good!

Aiden
29-03-2014, 10:44 PM
my mum probably doesn't know what it means either
she probably doesn't care lol

Kyle
29-03-2014, 10:47 PM
dads are the funniest people on earth

Americanozz
29-03-2014, 10:51 PM
fun parents

how was ur first shift at mcdonalds?

also ur snq questions were good!

It was good but wow.. makes you so tired

and thanks (:

Samantha
29-03-2014, 11:57 PM
Lmao that's great, I remember having to tell my dad what a chode was once. Yeah... that's always fun. My mum always thought LOL meant lots of love or lot of laughs though, as opposed to laugh out loud for the latter. Also, she is obsessed with texting me loads of emoticons when she replies, when half of them don't work on my phone.

IzzyUhh
30-03-2014, 01:09 AM
Ok once my mum locked me out of the car as a joke so when she unlocked it I said she was a troll, so she thought I meant troll from like under a bridge :l and got propa mad

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

-Moniquee.
30-03-2014, 11:59 AM
my mum has twitter..

enough said

crystaldd0
31-03-2014, 01:31 AM
Back when I was maybe 16 or 17 my mom had made a Habbo account. For the longest time she'd try to convince me to add her on it. Was just like NOOOOOOOOPE.

Casanova
31-03-2014, 01:45 AM
I don't talk to my parents but when I spoke to my dad he was exceptionally limited. He texts like "me got u xyz" which was exceptionally funny, especially when I was stoned because I kept reading his texts and I heard it in a jamiacan voice? He didn't even know how to turn on any form of computer.

Once I watched him try to plug the house phone power lead into his mobile phone for forty minutes... He also once called me and said "Allan, there's a problem. The television isn't working". I came home to find him with a remote I've never seen in my life, that was for his old hifi we binned five years previously shouting really loud profanity at the television.

He used to think I was amazing because I could do the simplest of things, like send an email.

j0rd
31-03-2014, 01:53 AM
my mother is pretty down with the kids because of her job really!

she often brings bags of coke and mephedrome home and flushes it down the toilet.

last year we went out for food to the golf club I used to work for. she opens her bag to get her money out and pulled out about 5 bags of coke/Charlie and put them on the bar. the barmans face was an absolute picture, then had to explain for like 10 minutes what she does as a job...

-Nick
03-04-2014, 08:40 PM
The funny thing is i could imagine my parents doing this ;l

Charz777
03-04-2014, 08:45 PM
My Gran is the absolute best when it comes to text speak. Her message to me on Christmas day:

'we hv just finished r dinner had some choc profiteroles from coop they were yummy :) grandad had 2 +hes a diabetic! hes got his head in practical wireless mag! weve got r party hats on :) hav u had ur dinner?'

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!