PDA

View Full Version : Professor Layton vs. Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney

Drew
30-03-2014, 12:17 AM
Wish I had the time to play this! Has anybody bought it?

http://i.picresize.com/images/2014/03/29/orVHf.png

Suicune
30-03-2014, 12:21 AM
I plan to. I'm a massive fan of both series.

Drewar
30-03-2014, 04:44 AM
I have played one of the Professor Layton games before (I believe it had something to do with a Specter? And I believe I remember the ending being sad and I cried or something?) and I really loved it. I haven't heard of the other series, though.

If you get a chance to play it, let me know how it is little bro. If you say it's good I'll trust your judgment and buy it :p Drew

Drew
30-03-2014, 10:38 AM
I have played one of the Professor Layton games before (I believe it had something to do with a Specter? And I believe I remember the ending being sad and I cried or something?) and I really loved it. I haven't heard of the other series, though.

If you get a chance to play it, let me know how it is little bro. If you say it's good I'll trust your judgment and buy it :p Drew
Ace Attorney is another great series, you should give it a try if you enjoy Professor Layton! And yeah, I'm gonna buy this soon :D

Bankai90
31-03-2014, 09:04 AM
I am planning to, until i buy 3DS for myself. I've played all of Ace Attorney series, except for Dual Destinies. Wanna try playing Professor Layton series and see how much enjoyable it is. Bet the game is awesome just like it's predecessors. :)

Sent from my LT29i using Tapatalk

Drew
31-03-2014, 10:20 AM
I am planning to, until i buy 3DS for myself. I've played all of Ace Attorney series, except for Dual Destinies. Wanna try playing Professor Layton series and see how much enjoyable it is. Bet the game is awesome just like it's predecessors. :)

Hey Harry! Woo Dual Destinies is awesome

Bankai90
31-03-2014, 10:28 AM
Hey drew. Yea i know, i read some reviews from people who played it, and the games plot is amazing. Have to get my hands on that first before playing Professor Layton vs Phoenix Wright. :)

Plebings
31-03-2014, 12:03 PM
got this on friday, plot is really intriguing, and the brilliant writing of phoenix wright shines through. bit worried that the game will end up feeling like two halves of each game (think it's meant to have half the puzzles of a usual professor layton game) but for now i'm really enjoying it.

i got this for £25 with tesco at the moment if any of you are bargain hunters.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!