PDA

View Full Version : English Studies - Please take part in my survey!

Liva
01-04-2014, 03:07 AM
Easy stuff, just answer the following questions pleeease. :)

1. Do you read a newspaper? And if you do, how often?
2. What parts specifically do you read?
3. Why do you read it? :)

If you wanna add which newspaper you read, that would be great too.
+ this will be anonymous too.

Thanks lovies. :D

Blinger
01-04-2014, 04:46 AM
1) Sometimes if it isn't busy at work, or if I have 5 minutes spare between the oven going off or whatever.
2) I read the odd spot of that most mornings since it's only about 15 seconds and if time permits I'll peruse the Green Guide (Thursdays) and read the sports and flick through the paper.
3) To see the current news

Usually read The Age, and occasionally it's the Herald Sun.

Ekelektra
01-04-2014, 06:03 AM
1- I read it usually if my parents buy it, or on the train, probably on average 3 times a week.
2- I read the news that grabs my attention up until the opinion page, the entertainment and if it's wed or Thursday the TV and Movie sections
3- I just read it because it's something to read and interesting

And I read the Herald Sun and sometimes I get the mX

Cerys
01-04-2014, 06:27 AM
1) does it count that if somebody in front of me on the bus is reading it ill read It over their shoulder, so maybe 4 times a week
2) urmm whatever they're readying ;)
3) nothing better to do

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Ozzinator$
01-04-2014, 04:41 PM
1. Do you read a newspaper? And if you do, how often? Most Days of the week I read it
2. What parts specifically do you read? I'll flick through, see if anything grabs my interest but mainly Sports sections
3. Why do you read it? I like to be up-to-date with what's going on in the world.

jorsian
01-04-2014, 05:11 PM
I read the Toronto Star sometimes. I enjoy the business section and the featured story. I read it when I have nothing else to do, or when I'm eating lunch/dinner.

Mark
01-04-2014, 06:56 PM
1. Do you read a newspaper? And if you do, how often? The Times, Telegraph, Daily Mail and Metro (not all at once lol). I read them weekly.
2. What parts specifically do you read? The main headlines, politics, business, technology and sports (only if it's about tennis, which is rare)
3. Why do you read it? They're my interests and I cannot stand celeb news, which half of the papers above don't usually feature.

God
01-04-2014, 07:40 PM
1. At school they get a wack load of them and theyre free to take and read. So ill take one and read it during the 20 minutes of each English class. Every day at school
2. Current affairs Regional and Global
3. To keep up with the real news and false news that's propaganda for wars :D

-Moniquee.
03-04-2014, 02:05 PM
1) I read the local newspaper every time an issue is released (Monday, Wednesday, Friday). I also read the Sydney newspapers whenever I am bothered to buy them.
2) Mostly all of it except because I live in the country we have a big newspaper in the middle of the main one advertising all country things like farm animals, crops, tractors and what not. WHICH IS BORING
3) Read it to get up to date on things

Liva
04-04-2014, 12:09 PM
@Blinger; @Ekelektra; @:Cerys; @Ozzinator; @jorsian; @Mark; @Dragga; @-Moniquee.; thank you!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mark
04-04-2014, 12:11 PM
@Blinger; @Ekelektra; @:Cerys; @Ozzinator; @jorsian; @Mark; @Dragga; @-Moniquee.; thank you!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

you're welcome! :)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!