PDA

View Full Version : THIS THING TOMORROW

UrbanThesaurus
03-04-2014, 10:18 PM
ok so theres so much build up and i hav made the decision that

if its a complete and utter flop that doesnt interest me in the slightest im off this game - this game honestly cant get any more borin so it better be good

ive already given away all my furni and coins to my friends in anticipation cos i hav the feelin habbo is disappointin us with some flop update

ok so im leavin this thread for tomorrow - if its good we cheer if its bad we boo and im packin my bags

ok so ill start sayin my gdbyes now then

BYE ITS BEEN A LOVELY SHORT STAY :)

Thread moved by e5 (Forum Super Moderator) from 'Habbo News and Rumours' as it is better suited here.

Yawn
03-04-2014, 10:19 PM
got any furni left

Plebings
03-04-2014, 10:21 PM
have you been checking the threads recently? i don't think it's unreasonable to presume its an app for iOS. can't help but think you'll be disappointed, what would you wish for?

UrbanThesaurus
03-04-2014, 10:21 PM
got any furni left

i dont no lol but thanks for the worthwhile post appreciate u contributin like

sex
03-04-2014, 10:22 PM
wtf why u not give me ur gd friend comity some

anyways cnt wait 2 see what iti s

UrbanThesaurus
03-04-2014, 10:23 PM
have you been checking the threads recently? i don't think it's unreasonable to presume its an app for iOS. can't help but think you'll be disappointed, what would you wish for?

if its an app for the ios im killin myself - best possible scenario would make habbo old again. completely revamp the hotel into what it looked like in 06-07. best habbo era ever

obv the chances of this happenin are ... LOL

- - - Updated - - -

wtf why u not give me ur gd friend comity some

anyways cnt wait 2 see what iti s

i can wait because i just cant help but feel disappointed already - habbo never surprises me

itll be somethin borin like plebings says like somethin to do with the ios thing or w.e :(

jorsian
03-04-2014, 10:25 PM
I'm with you on that. I've been disappointed so many times that this might just be the one to break the camel's back. If it's something stupid like Habbo coming to iPads I will be very disappointed. But since they've made such a big deal out of this with several Youtube videos and an announcement on the homepage, I think it will be something big.

Mr-Trainor
03-04-2014, 10:28 PM
Hmm I was originally thinking that theory was plausible, but surely that wouldn't relate to what's now definitely 'Habbo Plus' and being able to select which client to use according to flash texts that were found.

--
I was thinking a subscription like Habbo Club but with more features/functionality, possibly replacing Habbo Club, Super Saver Sub and maybe even Builders Club - but I don't know how that'd relate to their old-Apple-logo styled H logo :S.

lemons
03-04-2014, 10:30 PM
maybe it's a combination of things

ios app
diff habbo versions old/new??

etc

Plebings
03-04-2014, 10:32 PM
what is it about 06/07 that you miss?

i don't miss battle ball or snowstorm at all, the only things i do miss are the staff interaction events and the old community. neither of these things can be brought back through habbo updates unless something changes about staff roles. bringing back public rooms won't bring back the general feel of the old days, we were all younger then, a bit more naive and a bit more willing to explore the hotel.

sadly i find myself now stuck in a social group that i hang around too much that are unwilling to meet new people, and the rest of the hotel are too young for me to enjoy spending time with. the audience has shrunk and so the appeal of habbo has too, where there used to be a variety of ready games or activities is now a small list of fallin furnis, bingo and the bank game. habbo is stuck in a downward spiral and bringing back old features won't satisfy anyone for long.

i just don't understand the appeal of it all.

UrbanThesaurus
03-04-2014, 10:35 PM
what is it about 06/07 that you miss?

i don't miss battle ball or snowstorm at all, the only things i do miss are the staff interaction events and the old community. neither of these things can be brought back through habbo updates unless something changes about staff roles. bringing back public rooms won't bring back the general feel of the old days, we were all younger then, a bit more naive and a bit more willing to explore the hotel.

sadly i find myself now stuck in a social group that i hang around too much that are unwilling to meet new people, and the rest of the hotel are too young for me to enjoy spending time with. the audience has shrunk and so the appeal of habbo has too, where there used to be a variety of ready games or activities is now a small list of fallin furnis, bingo and the bank game. habbo is stuck in a downward spiral and bringing back old features won't satisfy anyone for long.

i just don't understand the appeal of it all.

better staff
larger communtity
nicer community
rarer badges
nicer badges
old games
no wired
defo snowstorm for me anyway
just the oldschool feelin i miss it all

and old friends which unfortunately u cant do anythin about

lemons
03-04-2014, 10:37 PM
damn IM SO EXXCITED FOR tomrorozozozo

Yawn
03-04-2014, 10:38 PM
blah i have no idea wat they can do but i rly think bringing events back would have the biggest impact improving the hotel
(not that it will be the big update)

its pretty interesting but imagine if its underwhelming

UrbanThesaurus
03-04-2014, 10:39 PM
better staff
larger communtity
nicer community
rarer badges
nicer badges
old games
no wired
defo snowstorm for me anyway
just the oldschool feelin i miss it all

and old friends which unfortunately u cant do anythin about

and the old forum i used to love spammin to improve my post count lol

Michael
04-04-2014, 06:54 AM
I think possibly an iOS app, however.. I don't think that'll be the base of this. I think the livestream will be to announce updates to the hotel, new features etc and then release the app

Cerinacy$
04-04-2014, 10:15 AM
Well only another 45 minutes until they reveal all..

Yawn
04-04-2014, 10:40 AM
im shaking irl

wixard
04-04-2014, 10:48 AM
how are they revealing it

Cerinacy$
04-04-2014, 10:54 AM
how are they revealing it

http://youtube.com/Habbo.

There is a live-stream.

wixard
04-04-2014, 11:00 AM
it must be big if it's being announced on a live stream surely
if it's an app though i'll lol

right i'm watching

- - - Updated - - -

hahahahahahah

Cerinacy$
04-04-2014, 11:09 AM
See thread - iOS App for Habbo with all the news.

UrbanThesaurus
04-04-2014, 02:36 PM
HOW DISAPPOINTING WELL GUESS I'M LEAVING HABBO

could possibly stay on these forums cos i like it here i dno

lemons
04-04-2014, 02:38 PM
nobody leaves habbo

nobody

UrbanThesaurus
04-04-2014, 02:41 PM
nobody leaves habbo

nobody

ive tried about 4/5times 2 of which were successful

ive hit breakin point mate and i knew it was a flop as soon as they revealed this announcement

habbo never surprises me ... this game is now a borin flop

ah well ye like i said i may stay postin on these forums but as for habbo I'M GONE

toodles

lemons
04-04-2014, 02:46 PM

ive hit breakin point mate and i knew it was a flop as soon as they revealed this announcement

ah well ye like i said i may stay postin on these forums but as for habbo I'M GONE

toodles

prove it

by giving me your furni

UrbanThesaurus
04-04-2014, 03:14 PM
prove it

by giving me your furni

no furni left haha - i dno you might see a sudden change of heart, maybe this was an overreaction creatin this thread but idk

really not in the mood to play this game anymore

Kardan
04-04-2014, 06:17 PM

toodles

How can you be successful in leaving Habbo if you've just left again? (Meaning you went back to playing).

UrbanThesaurus
05-04-2014, 01:07 AM
How can you be successful in leaving Habbo if you've just left again? (Meaning you went back to playing).

no i left habbo twice successfully for about 2 years each then came back cos i missed it

the way im feelin just now i will never come back

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!