PDA

View Full Version : Ebay - Ever sold habbo stuff on it?

iTom
07-09-2005, 06:11 PM
I was just interested to know if anyone has ever sold any furni on it and how much money they have made from it? If you have or wanna say something about it just post. :)

Jordan3
07-09-2005, 06:11 PM
You're not allowed.

Frank459
07-09-2005, 06:12 PM
againts the habbo way to buy,sell or trade your account for money

iTom
07-09-2005, 06:12 PM
Dear god, you must be a bored lil kid, i only just clicked post and theres a reply! World record people!!

Biseinen
07-09-2005, 06:13 PM
I know many people who have. (Honest people) they've made tons.

Jordan3
Im not bored, I just happened to be in this catagory >.>

Rachi
NAUGHTY NAWTY
dont do anythin like tht or u'l get banned
NAWTYYYYY

iTom
07-09-2005, 06:14 PM
Will people STOP telling me its against the Habbo way etc etc, i dont care i wasnt saying that i do sell on ebay or i want to, i just wanted to know. Thanks

Jordan3
NAUGHTY NAWTY
dont do anythin like tht or u'l get banned
NAWTYYYYY

Rofl, you are a special human being.

Biseinen
Actually you can't get banned.

If theres no detials of your Habbo, all they do is remove the item from the list. (They normally do it after 5 days) so just put it on before 5 days...

Edit: wait, what am I saying, don't bid for Habbo stuff on Ebay. >_>

Rawr
07-09-2005, 06:15 PM
I thought Habbo tryed to stop people selling/buying on e-bay??

Jordan3
07-09-2005, 06:15 PM
Don't bid for it. If you're intent on selling, do it on another account.

iTom
07-09-2005, 06:17 PM
*rolls eyes* I got a PM, presumabley due to this topic saying
"Give me the password to your PayPal account (online banking) and i can get you some free money on it!"
HA, naa, its ok!

Rawr
07-09-2005, 06:18 PM
*rolls eyes* I got a PM, presumabley due to this topic saying
"Give me the password to your PayPal account (online banking) and i can get you some free money on it!"
HA, naa, its ok!

Lol what an idiot.

Frank459
07-09-2005, 06:18 PM
Actually you can't get banned.

If theres no detials of your Habbo, all they do is remove the item from the list. (They normally do it after 5 days) so just put it on before 5 days...

Edit: wait, what am I saying, don't bid for Habbo stuff on Ebay. >_>
sulake = contact ebay = check your ip = BAN :)

Col
07-09-2005, 06:19 PM
It's like mad how many people sell Habbo stuff on Ebay, and mad the amount of people that actually buy it..

zak-x
07-09-2005, 06:19 PM
No i havent and never will

Frank459
07-09-2005, 06:20 PM
somebody tried to sell a "hobba" (Scam) account for money IT GOT UPTO £89! what stupid people buy for that much

NekkLe
Some well known people used to buy Supers off EBay.

I bet people make money from selling though.

Biseinen
Well, it's like items that increase popularity really.

Same with most online games, you can buy better equipment for FFXI on ebay by buying gil on it.

Oh, Habbo have an agreement with Ebay just to remove the items on the list. (Another dude I know sold one ting and got a warning thats all, saying that Habbo asked for it to be removed)

iTom
07-09-2005, 06:21 PM
Well, they buy it for cheaper than you get it from Habbo if you work some auctions out, and to frank: Actually, i was reading ebays t&c, Ebay are on there members side, they dont and cant give away any personal information to third party companies and they dont, if they did they would loose customers.
Thats why they refust to give information to the government on people selling and not paying tax (ask me for more info on this if u dont get me)
lol

NekkLe
07-09-2005, 06:23 PM
Well, they buy it for cheaper than you get it from Habbo if you work some auctions out, and to frank: Actually, i was reading ebays t&c, Ebay are on there members side, they dont and cant give away any personal information to third party companies and they dont, if they did they would loose customers.
Thats why they refust to give information to the government on people selling and not paying tax (ask me for more info on this if u dont get me)
lol

I take it that your a keen EBayer then ;)

Biseinen
07-09-2005, 06:23 PM
Well ebay is heaven, i've just sold my PSP on it and I'm currently selling 900+ old Yu-Gi-Oh cards on it along with 70 million on runescape and Ragnarok. :p

iTom
07-09-2005, 06:24 PM
Nice to see Trunks is on my side, lol!
And im looking for a PSP, why you selling such a fine gaming device?

Biseinen
07-09-2005, 06:26 PM
I won one without knowing. :p So I had 2. ;P

It sold for 175 GPB, so thats good. :)

Ragnarok and Runescape sells so easily, so that should be a quick 200 for both.

Anime King
07-09-2005, 06:26 PM
I made £212 quid from a couple of thrones.

Biseinen
07-09-2005, 06:28 PM
I must admit, it's quick money... (Wrong to do) I have 100% feed back after 14 transactions so thats how I'm trusted.

Most the Habbo Hotel people who sell are new members and have no feedback...

NekkLe
I won one without knowing. :p So I had 2. ;P

It sold for 175 GPB, so thats good. :)

Ragnarok and Runescape sells so easily, so that should be a quick 200 for both.

Whats Ragnarok?

Jordan3
I just buy from my brother. He sold me 2 pure thrones for a fiver.

iTom
Is that £200 Trunks?! If so then.. :O
And thats a good profit Anime, omg, lolz

lol Jordan, you get a special discount :D

NekkLe
07-09-2005, 06:29 PM
I want to set up my own account but I'm too young to use PayPal (I think). :(

Jordan3
07-09-2005, 06:30 PM
Off topic: NekkLe - De Dust 2, why not the RP maps on Garry's Mod?!

Biseinen
07-09-2005, 06:32 PM
Nekkle, if you have a bank account or a Visa Electron card, you can set up one.

NekkLe
Off topic: NekkLe - De Dust 2, why not the RP maps on Garry's Mod?!

Garry's Mod?

De_Dust2 owns! :p

I usually play on digi servers.

On Topic:
Nekkle, if you have a bank account or a Visa Electron card, you can set up one.

I've got a Nationwide smart account. Any use?

iTom
NekklE, you could let your parents set up the eBay account if you wanted.. and use there details but just sell stuff for them. You can use PayPal if you have a bank account or you could just not use paypal and make people pay via personal cheuqe.

Biseinen
07-09-2005, 06:35 PM
Nekkle, if you can buy stuff off the internet with it (Like on amazon.com etc...) Then it's fine for Paypal.

NekkLe
07-09-2005, 06:38 PM
Nekkle, if you can buy stuff off the internet with it (Like on amazon.com etc...) Then it's fine for Paypal.

Ok, I'll just ask my Bank or something.

Thanks for the info guys ;)

SHlP
07-09-2005, 06:38 PM
Not on Ebay, Ive sold Thrones for Paypal cash :) But havnt got my Credit card to buy stuff yet.

Biseinen
07-09-2005, 06:42 PM
I use a Visa Electron - Debit Card.

NekkLe
07-09-2005, 06:44 PM
I use a Visa Electron - Debit Card.

What age do you have to be when your entitled to get one?

Biseinen
07-09-2005, 06:47 PM
I got mine when I was 15.

NekkLe
07-09-2005, 06:49 PM
I got mine when I was 15.

Ok, I might aswell go and get one then :p

iTom
07-09-2005, 06:50 PM
Ha ha, dont let trunks fool you! im 16 but still not allowrd one! :( Trunks must have bribed them because you need to have over around £20-30 going into your account on a monthly basis in order to qualify for one.
I dont have a job so thats not the case with me unfortunatley, i have to do everything via bank account :( Which is much slower, my older bro has an electron card im so jelous :l

Phila
07-09-2005, 06:51 PM
Made loads by selling it. I've got it in my feedback now so people trust me and i can (and have sold) sh.it loads. I got emails of [email protected] telling me to end the auctions but she couldn't do anything. Ebay once removed one of my listings but i re-listed it straight away!

NekkLe
07-09-2005, 06:53 PM
Ha ha, dont let trunks fool you! im 16 but still not allowrd one! :( Trunks must have bribed them because you need to have over around £20-30 going into your account on a monthly basis in order to qualify for one.
I dont have a job so thats not the case with me unfortunatley, i have to do everything via bank account :( Which is much slower, my older bro has an electron card im so jelous :l

I've got a job :p
And yeh I've got money going into my account every month, so yeh, I'll get one.
I'm 16 by the way ;)

iTom
07-09-2005, 06:53 PM
He he, look, this disclaimer i found on an auction appears to be the best, it says you are bidding for effort and Jane cant stop people selling effort. OHH, the strain, my finger clicking this mouse! Worth the money tho!

I would just like to highlight the following information:

This virtual furniture that you are bidding for will always remain the sole property of Sulake Limited. You are not bidding for the actual furniture because it belongs to Sulake Limited. You are bidding ONLY for the effort that it takes me to transfer this furniture to your account, therefore this transaction on eBay is only for effort, and all the furniture in this auction will simply be given to your account as a seperate event. You are bidding for the effort it takes me to put all of this furniture into your account should you be the winning bidder. Any images used in this auction remain the sole property of there creators, Sulake or Habbo Hotel. If you have any questions about this disclaimer, contact me via the link at the top of this page.

And Nekkle, you lucky person! Well, be careful, my brother ordered so much when he got his visa (from eBay) its so addictive to just sit there and buy a ton loads of stuff.

Biseinen
07-09-2005, 06:55 PM
I had £190 a week going into my account when i was 15 when I was still at school. :p

Tom, that quote is good, I mean, it's very good, you're paying for the effort. it actually works and makes sense. xD

Dust-Ball.
07-09-2005, 06:56 PM
Dear god, you must be a bored lil kid, i only just clicked post and theres a reply! World record people!!
Newbie Explains It All
Get Used it if we are bourd we will psot about anything and NO I haven't done that

iTom
07-09-2005, 06:57 PM
Err, what are you talking about?

Edit: Make this post less worthless by posing my PayPal balance:

Balance: £24.45 GBP

Post yours everyone, (If you want)!

Biseinen
07-09-2005, 06:58 PM
Well, 5 pages on a useless thread... I say our work is done. http://tibia.gamigo.de/forum/images/smilies/rolleyes.gif

743.99 GPB

Transfering it after I sell my Ragnarok money. x)

Dust-Ball.
07-09-2005, 06:58 PM
Err, what are you talking about?

Edit: Make this post less worthless by posing my PayPal balance:

Balance: £24.45 GBP

Post yours everyone, (If you want)!
Don't Know I have Had 4 bottles of J2O Bit Hypo :o :rolleyes:

iTom
07-09-2005, 06:59 PM
Lol, ok J20 rocks and i wasnt talkigna bout this whole thread, its very informative, i was talking about that post, ( edited it)
Now Trunks, come on, post that 5 digit paypal balance of yours! Im nosey...

NekkLe
07-09-2005, 07:00 PM
I had £190 a week going into my account when i was 15 when I was still at school. :p

Tom, that quote is good, I mean, it's very good, you're paying for the effort. it actually works and makes sense. xD

Lucky you :p

And yeh, I ask my mum to buy me stuff off there all the time, her account is like 472 + feedback :p

Biseinen
07-09-2005, 07:00 PM
Mines only a 14. ;(

BlueTails
07-09-2005, 07:01 PM
86 :):):)

iTom
07-09-2005, 07:01 PM
Ohhh, wheres all this money then!? lol, i take it its in your bank account, its not safe storing lots of money on paypal, they can legally take it off you if they want to because its not held by any legal restrictions.

My sorta friend got £5000 from a payment error on PayPal (got it for free)
Boy did he go on a spending spree!

NekkLe
07-09-2005, 07:03 PM
I'm getting that EMA allowence thing.

I get £30 a week, some extra dosh in my pocket :p

Biseinen
07-09-2005, 07:05 PM
it's in a transfer status, it's ready to be transfered over once it hits 900. (They can't take it away because it's claused with your Ebay wins) if they do, I'd sue them. :p

iTom
07-09-2005, 07:08 PM
Does anyone know why i have 5 posotive feedback ratings on my ebay account (got them recently, my first ones) but yet it says that i have 0 feedback points?

ReInfected
07-09-2005, 07:09 PM
You actually think someone will post saying they did??

iTom
07-09-2005, 07:11 PM
Some people on here seem to be good eBay members, wondering if they knew why. It seems like maybe it takes a couple of days for the feedback to be fully processed?

HolyWar
07-09-2005, 08:01 PM
Nothing wrong with Ebay, I've sold over $500,000 in inventory over the past 2 years and have yet to receive a negative feedback for a bad transaction. Ebay is a great community for honest people around the world. Alot of unintelligent people who don't comprehend how Ebay works are the ones who make negative statements about it.

Biseinen
07-09-2005, 08:07 PM
What have you sold and whats your ebay name?

Carlos
07-09-2005, 08:09 PM
Nothing wrong with Ebay, I've sold over $500,000 in inventory over the past 2 years and have yet to receive a negative feedback for a bad transaction. Ebay is a great community for honest people around the world. Alot of unintelligent people who don't comprehend how Ebay works are the ones who make negative statements about it.

Good post there Keith.

HolyWar
I wont say what my name is for safety reasons and for Habbox rules, I sell mostly laptops and the occasional antique item. I've also sold a motorcycle and a car once. Ebay's great, I check it at least once a day for any good deals and always have at least 1 or 2 auctions running. I hate it when people bad mouth Ebay because I've made alot of money from it and have met some great and honest people along the way.

mat64
eBay use a program called VeRO whic removes illegal listings but many cannot be removed because the do not touch copyright laws, but some are smart and change the listing by putting terms & conditions on the listingso they cant be removed and sulake are powerless, as eBay will only remove a listing if it is illegal or infringes copyright laws.

HolyWar
07-09-2005, 08:11 PM
The vero warning isn't really a program although I think they refer to it as one but you're right with the fact that they will remove a listing if it's an infringement of a copyright. In order for Ebay to remove a listing they need to receive notification from the property rights owner and they don't take the liberty of closing an auction unless they are actually notified by the copyright holder. If someone is selling furni on Ebay the auction will never be closed unless Sulake make a request to end that particular auction.

mat64
07-09-2005, 08:15 PM
The vero warning isn't really a program although I think they refer to it as one but you're right with the fact that they will remove a listing if it's an infringement of a copyright. In order for Ebay to remove a listing they need to receive notification from the property rights owner and they don't take the liberty of closing an auction unless they are actually notified by the copyright holder. If someone is selling furni on Ebay the auction will never be closed unless Sulake make a request to end that particular auction.

Yes, but unforchunatly Sulake dosnt check the listings, which affectivly is costing them money everytime one slips through.

Biseinen
07-09-2005, 08:15 PM
I've sold around 3,000 pounds worth of items on it of rubbush I have which i don't need.

Ebay is a gold mine if you know how to work it right.

alexxxxx
07-09-2005, 08:18 PM
I've sold around 3,000 pounds worth of items on it of rubbush I have which i don't need.

Ebay is a gold mine if you know how to work it right.

You must have ALOT of stuff :p

Biseinen
07-09-2005, 08:20 PM
Junk, old cards. (Pokemon - 3000 + cards, Yugoh cards ((From 1996)) 4000 +) Old consoles. (Snes) + games rare games, PS1 games that i don't need, Online game currency for real money. :p

HolyWar
07-09-2005, 08:20 PM
They do check them periodically, probably once a week and they close all of the open listings for anything Habbo related. I had a friend of mine who sold a ton of stuff for Habbo on Ebay under 2 seperate accounts and they give you 2 vero warnings, after that they permanently ban your account.

They do lose money although I wouldn't think they lose much because not too many people use Ebay to buy Habbo goods. They are obviously concerned enough to have listings closed approximately once a week. In my opinion if you're planning on spending money on Habbo you might as well go to Ebay and get 3 hcs for £3 instead of paying Sulake £3 for 1 hc. I have a feedback score of close to 400 and wouldn't jeoporadize my account over a few couches.

mat64
07-09-2005, 08:31 PM
They do check them periodically, probably once a week and they close all of the open listings for anything Habbo related. I had a friend of mine who sold a ton of stuff for Habbo on Ebay under 2 seperate accounts and they give you 2 vero warnings, after that they permanently ban your account.

They do lose money although I wouldn't think they lose much because not too many people use Ebay to buy Habbo goods. They are obviously concerned enough to have listings closed approximately once a week. In my opinion if you're planning on spending money on Habbo you might as well go to Ebay and get 3 hcs for £3 instead of paying Sulake £3 for 1 hc. I have a feedback score of close to 400 and wouldn't jeoporadize my account over a few couches.

i guees thats why people make different accounts, wonder if they check your IP and if you keep creating account it could be criminal offence?

HolyWar
07-09-2005, 08:34 PM
i guees thats why people make different accounts, wonder if they check your IP and if you keep creating account it could be criminal offence?

You can make as many Ebay seller accounts as you like as long as you have a credit card for each account you have. If you mean Sulake checking the IP, they can't check to see if it Ebay matches your Habbo IP address because of privacy laws.

mat64
07-09-2005, 08:36 PM
You can make as many Ebay seller accounts as you like as long as you have a credit card for each account you have. If you mean Sulake checking the IP they can't check the Ebay ID to see if it matches your Habbo IP address because of privacy laws.

ah, right miss in terpritation i was talking about ebay checking the IP

Bear-Max
07-09-2005, 08:42 PM
Great news...

HolyWar
07-09-2005, 08:46 PM
ah, right miss in terpritation i was talking about ebay checking the IP

Ebay is all about the money just like Sulake. If you can re-register an account with another credit card, it will make them money and they wouldn't really have much of a reason to terminate that account. They only end listings to protect themselves against possible lawsuits, other than that they would allow you to sell anything as long as it made them money.

Corporations, can't live with them, can't live without them.

Adam$
07-09-2005, 09:11 PM
My mate got £20 for his habbo account, although he spent £75 on it, what a loser. ;]

also, payment?
Right now I've had to use my mothers details, but now my debit card has arrived, i'm going to register myself.

Loui
07-09-2005, 09:27 PM
I woud love to sell my account on habbo. Just I'm not rich enough to be worth anything lol. And I wouldn't bother with it, cos of the risk of getting caught and banned. I mean then I would have no money for it and no furni to sell. Don't think I'm inciting selling your accounts on habbo now though.

iTom
07-09-2005, 11:51 PM
In your auction clearly state you are nto bidding for furni, only the effort it takes to put some furni into someones account, therefore you arent selling furniture from habbo, just effort. LOOPHOLE!!!11!1
lol

Carlos
08-09-2005, 10:57 AM
I've never used Ebay.

Loui
08-09-2005, 11:18 AM
I've never used Ebay.

You're missing out on loads

Biseinen
08-09-2005, 11:24 AM
[Nods] Ebay is a great way to earn some extra cash. ;D

Edit: I've got 2 biddings going atm. xP

Dopiefreak
08-09-2005, 01:03 PM
I know someone who makes money of ebay. Buys habbo furni and sells for more. And i know some people have sold all there habbo furni for near to a grand on ebay

Loui
08-09-2005, 01:19 PM
And i know some people have sold all there habbo furni for near to a grand on ebay

Which furnis did he sell?

HolyWar
08-09-2005, 01:21 PM
If you understand pricing and can get your hands on some hard to find products you can make a fortune off Ebay. Once I started using it, I was hooked because It can be so easy to make money. I started off by buying laptops that had ugly listings and lacked information then I would fix up the listing and put all the details and sell them for much more. In time I found suppliers and now to this day I can easily sell $10-15,000 worth of laptops a month and take a profit of about 15-20%.

I also know a few people who buy furni from others then resell it on Ebay for much more.

Bear-Max
08-09-2005, 03:47 PM
My mate got £20 for his habbo account, although he spent £75 on it, what a loser. ;]

also, payment?
Right now I've had to use my mothers details, but now my debit card has arrived, i'm going to register myself.
They only accept Visa or MasterCard credit cards. And you have to be over 18.

I've tried the whole debit card thing, and it doesn't work :P

Barwy
08-09-2005, 03:50 PM
I Know A Person Who Has Made Over $2000 Canadian Dollars By Buying Cheap And Selling Over Ebay, not saying any names though

warty@
08-09-2005, 04:07 PM
ok i admit i had once or twice in the past but stopped after peps warning me about banning i made a fair profit i think so im fine but ive stopped and its good because if i have money in my poket it wont be there for long it burns like petrol and so i went and spent it back on habbo :rolleyes:

Biseinen
08-09-2005, 04:35 PM
Then how come I'm registered with a debit card and have bought and sold items?

Barwy
08-09-2005, 06:28 PM
you can use debit cards, i doo

Biseinen
08-09-2005, 06:29 PM
you can use debit cards, i doo

What I said... x)

iTom
08-09-2005, 09:17 PM
Haha, OOPS! I created an auction and clearly stated that it wqas for info on how to obtain a FREE sony psp, someone went and bidded £150 thinking it was an ACTUAL psp, now ive got loads of money in my paypal account and i dont know what the hell to do.

Biseinen
08-09-2005, 09:26 PM
Haha, send to me. ;)

You just transfer it from your paypal account. (On paypal, go to withdraw) and if you've registered your bank, it will transfer it in there. : )

iTom
08-09-2005, 09:26 PM
Yeah but what if they want a refund!

Biseinen
08-09-2005, 09:28 PM
If you've stated. "No refund" in the item I.D they can't ask for it back.

NekkLe
08-09-2005, 09:29 PM
Yeah but what if they want a refund!

Lmao!
Standard :p

Biseinen
08-09-2005, 09:30 PM
Just block them from contacting you. ;)

NekkLe
08-09-2005, 09:31 PM
Lemme see this auction please, lol.

I'll search it.

iTom
08-09-2005, 09:32 PM
Heres the link:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=8217054965&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMESO%3AIT&rd=1

You decide if they deserve a refund!

NekkLe
08-09-2005, 09:39 PM
Lmao! You made me giggle :p

They don't deserve a refund, You've clearly stated that there bidding on info obtaining on how to get a free PSP.
Lol, £150 ain't so bad for however long the bidding went on for.

Biseinen
08-09-2005, 09:40 PM
Haha, thats awesome. <3

I so wish I could do that. ;(

iTom
08-09-2005, 09:40 PM
It would get to £150 if the bidding was on for 1 day, as soon as it gets on the firts page when you search sony psp, people will bid for it!

Biseinen
08-09-2005, 09:41 PM
Haha! In small print at the bottom. xD

NekkLe
08-09-2005, 09:42 PM
It would get to £150 if the bidding was on for 1 day, as soon as it gets on the firts page when you search sony psp, people will bid for it!

Have you got a PSP?

The Professor
08-09-2005, 09:44 PM
Spam. How does a spam topic get over 100 posts, when most of the good threads only get about 20-30?

Yours wonderingly,

Alex

Biseinen
08-09-2005, 09:45 PM
Tom, whats the template you use for that and all? could you send me the details xD

iTom
08-09-2005, 09:46 PM
Nope, i have a POP, link: http://www.habboxforum.com/showthread.php?t=77895&highlight=sony+psp
Its the BEST!!! lol
Have u got one?

Edit: Professor-Alex.
The point of a forum is to engage in fun and interesting conversations, this is (to US) an interesting conversation so its now spam. You are spamming by saying that.

NekkLe
08-09-2005, 09:47 PM
Haha! In small print at the bottom. xD

Lol, however, he has mad the font bolder than the font on the page so I think he deserves it.
Nice One.

Nope, i have a POP, link: http://www.habboxforum.com/showthread.php?t=77895&highlight=sony+psp
Its the BEST!!! lol
Have u got one?

Lmao! POP.

Hey now you can go and get a PSP, with a little saving to do, you'll have one in no time :)

Biseinen
08-09-2005, 09:50 PM
Well, it's hillarious and good, he has now got 150 pounds for doing nothing.

iTom
08-09-2005, 09:50 PM
Heres the template i use, its really easy as its a template generator:

http://www.auctionlo****ch.co.uk/auctionadcreator.html

Theres a little ad at the bottom that can be removed with some simple HTML editing ;)
Also, they sometimes add images that lets the buyer email you, if you dont want them to be on it just remove them from the HTML. If you cant do it il try and help you!

The Professor
08-09-2005, 09:51 PM
Its the BEST!!! lol
Have u got one?

Edit: Professor-Alex.
The point of a forum is to engage in fun and interesting conversations, this is (to US) an interesting conversation so its now spam. You are spamming by saying that.

The point of THIS forum is to interesting NEWS to EVERYONE ELSE, hence habbox making several forums all for different purposes. Some to discuss games/consoles, such as you are doing now, and some to post news, such as this one.

Yours answeringly,

Alex

Biseinen
08-09-2005, 09:51 PM
It's filtered? The stars? :s

Edit: Stop with all the 'Yours' >_>

NekkLe
08-09-2005, 09:53 PM
The point of THIS forum is to interesting NEWS to EVERYONE ELSE, hence habbox making several forums all for different purposes. Some to discuss games/consoles, such as you are doing now, and some to post news, such as this one.

Yours answeringly,

Alex

Why do you have to be a Numb Nut?
Your acting like the HxF Post Pooper.

The Professor
Do you not like the new format? Ive only had it for a few hours -.-

Yours annopyingly :D,

Alex

And in reply to nekkle: boredom pure and simple :D Might count the blades of grass outside in a minute.

Yours boredly,

Alex

iTom
Alex, get lost and let the mods decide, your wasting our time and this is usefull to OTHER members of the forum, i have recived rep points for helping people in this topic

Anyway, making this post not spam i will say this:

It filtered part of the link, here it is:

http://www.auctionlotwa~~~tch.co.uk/auctionadcreator.html

Remove the ~~~

NekkLe
08-09-2005, 09:54 PM
Do you not like the new format? Ive only had it for a few hours -.-

Yours annopyingly :D,

Alex

Also try using a bit of punctuation next time ;)

The Professor
08-09-2005, 09:55 PM
Tom, yes i do have time on my hands. I dont happen to be doing anything atm, so i thought id go and do some self moderation. As i said in the post above, off to count grass :p

Nekkle, i may try spelling right too. Its too late -.-

Biseinen
Great. ;D How do you add it into an ebay auction?

iTom
You seem to think the £150 for info auction i did was good *-* He he, why not do one urself.

Edit: To add it to an ebay auction, get the HTML it gives you at the end, edit it however you want, when you make an auction, in the bit where you are typing teh item description, there is a tab at the top of the text box area that says "Insert HTML" or something, just copy and pase the code into there.
Make sure you preview it first!

The Professor
08-09-2005, 09:56 PM
Yeah not bad. I wouldnt mind 150... i might buy some more grass to count!

iTom
08-09-2005, 09:58 PM
lol, i saw some seeds for 99p free p&p and Trunks, are you gona take up my free offer, i found a nifty shop on ebay it sells LOADS of gadgets for like £2-4 free p&p its cooooll.

EDIT: Trunks, i explained how to enter html for u in my previous post btw, and if you want to know how to get loads of feedpack really fast and easily ask and il tell you (its all legal, notihin against the ebay rules)

The Professor
08-09-2005, 09:59 PM
W00t gadgets. I just realised why this thread is still open, theres no MODs online, rofl. Anyway, going to sleep :p Bye

iTom
08-09-2005, 10:00 PM
They wouldnt close it because its not pointless, its got usefull information, unless they are worse than i thought...

Biseinen
08-09-2005, 10:02 PM
Got it, I never saw it because it was an edit on the last page post. :p

Anyways, I'm off to bed.

On-topic: Errr, don't bid for Habbo items! :p

iTom
08-09-2005, 10:03 PM
Me too, and dont put habbo items up for auction...
Good night!!!!!!!

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!