PDA

View Full Version : [Bobba] :@@@@@@

Lew
05-04-2014, 06:56 PM
You have been banned! The reason for the ban is "Your Habbo has been banned until 01-09-2025 06:27:22. You have to be 13 years or older to play Habbo. Reading through the Habbo Way and Terms will help you avoid this issue in the future.".

******* idiots

i didnt create my acc when i was a fetus did i
i dont think so

Michael
05-04-2014, 07:00 PM
did you say you was under 13 to someone?

Lew
05-04-2014, 07:05 PM
yes i said i was 6 years old

but still they need to do some **** research into banning

cameron354
05-04-2014, 07:54 PM

Sorry mate, I understand that you were quite obviously joking but I completely understand why they banned you. You practically shot yourself in the foot by saying that. What research did you expect them to do? They can't exactly do that. However, I'm sure if you appeal the ban you will be unbanned, they might even ask you to prove your age by scanning in some ID. Although, I've never heard of anyone being banned for this before so I don't know the procedure.

Lew
05-04-2014, 08:34 PM
"lol habbo here look at my drivers license its me i promise"

James
05-04-2014, 11:40 PM
Sorry mate, I understand that you were quite obviously joking but I completely understand why they banned you. You practically shot yourself in the foot by saying that. What research did you expect them to do? They can't exactly do that. However, I'm sure if you appeal the ban you will be unbanned, they might even ask you to prove your age by scanning in some ID. Although, I've never heard of anyone being banned for this before so I don't know the procedure.
Research: he says he's 6, his accoutn was made in 2008. He didn't have a laptop in his mums womb.

Hidden
06-04-2014, 12:26 AM
People blackmarket accounts mods are only doing their jobs and banning people who say they're under 13 joke or no joke.

Kyle
06-04-2014, 12:28 AM
Lmao mods a ******* stupid sometimes. They will unban, whoever said u need if to prove you're over 6 is a bit of a thicko, just tell them it was a joke and they will deal properly

~~from phone

Lew
06-04-2014, 01:53 AM
damn right they will unban me or there will b riots

Liva
06-04-2014, 06:29 AM
Oh dear.. This reminds me of when I was mean and went around reporting people who said they were underage even though I think I was too at the time. That's what they got for announcing it. ;P

e5
06-04-2014, 02:44 PM
Didn't know they actually banned underaged people lol. Surprised they wouldn't have set the ban to when they believe you would be 13 lmao. So ridiculous that a mod would really believe that.
Clearly they needed some ban logs eh

Kardan
06-04-2014, 02:45 PM

Well that explains the ban then.

- - - Updated - - -

Research: he says he's 6, his accoutn was made in 2008. He didn't have a laptop in his mums womb.

Mods aren't going to look up account creation dates, not that that will prove anything anyway.

Cerys
06-04-2014, 03:42 PM
Haha my brother got banned for this years ago

He just messaged them explaining the situation and they told him to be more careful then unbanned hin
(This was back when we had decent moderators who actually had the logic to unban so don't get too hopeful;) )

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Lew
06-04-2014, 04:30 PM
Haha my brother got banned for this years ago

He just messaged them explaining the situation and they told him to be more careful then unbanned hin
(This was back when we had decent moderators who actually had the logic to unban so don't get too hopeful;) )

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

dont even
i s2g if i dont get unbanned there will be riots

Samantha
06-04-2014, 04:35 PM
Unfortunate you got banned Lewis, but I remember Redtiz said that mods only see a bit of the chat log, so if you didn't say you were joking then they had no option to ban you really. However, I've never seen someone get banned for that reason, so I think you'll get unbanned at some point if you explain the situation and just be more careful when you're on it.

Mr-Trainor
06-04-2014, 05:08 PM
I guess it was just unlucky that someone in the room must have reported you at the time. Good luck getting unbanned though :).

Daltron
07-04-2014, 05:34 AM
Have fun waiting for a response my friend
http://i58.tinypic.com/6qzbzl.png

Zak
07-04-2014, 08:00 AM

Lmfao.

That is a pretty funny ban but a ridiculous one :(

Appeal!

Plebings
07-04-2014, 09:18 AM
sigh lewis. certain you'll get it back!

maybe this is our shot to get rid of the habbo babies though.

Tyler
08-04-2014, 10:45 PM
lmao are u dumb to say your underage if you are joking or not.

Lew
09-04-2014, 02:50 PM
lmao are u dumb to say your underage if you are joking or not.

*REMOVED*

---------------

Hello,
Thanks for contacting us about your banned account.
Your Habbo was banned because you mentioned in-game that you are under 13 years old. Habbo Hotel is for players 13 and up.
If you are of age to play Habbo, we will need you to verify this.
You could also send us a scanned image with a form of identification that has your birth date and your Habbo name in the same picture
Your parent or guardian will need to write us a letter confirming your age. This letter will be kept on file by Habbo Hotel as proof of eligibility to play.
Your parent’s or guardian’s letter must contain all of the following information:
1) First and last name and signature of the parent or guardian
2) A telephone phone number where the parent or guardian can be reached
3) First and last name of User
4) Age of User
4) Name of the Habbo account(s)
5) Current email address for the Habbo account(s)
6) Contact email address if you would like to be notified at a different email than listed on the Habbo account.
7) Proof of identification via scan.
Your parent's letter has to be signed, scanned and attach the letter to this email ticket.
Please note that your parent or guardian may receive a follow up phone call.
After Habbo Hotel Player Support has reviewed the account we will notify you by email with further instructions for account release.
For more information about our Terms of Use, please visit the following page:
https://help.habbo.com/entries/20106178-privacy-policies-terms-of-use
Best,
Kate
Games hunters
Customer Support - http://www.habbo.com (http://www.habbo.com/)

is this ******* serious

im not going to ask my mum to write a ******* letter to habbo

Edited by Derrener (Forum Moderator): Please do not be rude to other members, thanks.

cameron354
09-04-2014, 03:25 PM
*REMOVED*

---------------

is this ******* serious

Edited by Derrener (Forum Moderator): Please do not be rude to other members, thanks.

What did I tell you Lewis? I knew they would ask for proof of age, that's what other games do if you tell someone that you are underage.

MilksAreUs
09-04-2014, 03:31 PM
*REMOVED*

---------------

is this ******* serious

Maybe write the letter yourself and use another email/your own phone number?

Lew
09-04-2014, 04:07 PM
Maybe write the letter yourself and use another email/your own phone number?

they want my parents ID

MilksAreUs
09-04-2014, 04:19 PM
they want my parents ID

Wow ffs are they serious?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Kyle
09-04-2014, 04:26 PM
they want my parents ID
they are asking for one or the other - your own id or your parents' with a letter. lmao at them asking at all, how sophisticated do they think 6y/os are these days?

Plebings
09-04-2014, 05:28 PM
scan your id to show you're above the age required for parents consent, don't bother faking a letter or anything.

- - - Updated - - -

(ps whats your account at the moment?)

Lew
09-04-2014, 09:34 PM
well i sent them a pic of my provisional with my habbo name
timestamp & signature

Daltron
10-04-2014, 05:55 AM
Wow ffs are they serious?

Why wouldn't they be serious with the plethora of issues circulating the web with children being exposed to various things. And with Sulakes track record good on them for taking a serious approach?? :l

Lew
11-04-2014, 12:22 PM
unbanned*+*+*+*+*+*+

Reality
11-04-2014, 05:52 PM
You should abide the Habbo Way full stop

Lew
11-04-2014, 09:58 PM
You should abide the Habbo Way full stop

*REMOVED*

Edited by Derrener (Forum Moderator): Please do not be rude to other forum members

Reality
11-04-2014, 10:00 PM
This shows the maturity you have then, especially if you're playing as an under 13 :(
*REMOVED*

Lew
11-04-2014, 11:05 PM
This shows the maturity you have then, especially if you're playing as an under 13 :(

um
actually not under 13
*REMOVED*

Edited by Derrener (Forum Moderator): Please don't be rude to other members, thanks.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!