PDA

View Full Version : The PS4

Liam
06-04-2014, 11:26 AM
Long story short, I want to know if the PS4 is worth getting. I didn't rush out and go and get one when they first came out because I knew the price would soon drop. Now that they have dropped I'm half thinking about going out and getting one but before I do, I want to know if it's worth it. What do they have that the PS3 doesn't?

Hannah
06-04-2014, 12:21 PM
Better hardware which will allow better graphics in gameplay.
Apparently you can record straight to the console, but personally I have no idea as I do not own a PS4, nor really looked into getting one.
And obviously games made exclusively for the PS4.

Matthew
06-04-2014, 12:38 PM
i would say it is only worth getting if some of your friends have it. Its better than the Xbox One technically but I went for the xbox as my friends were getting it.

Is it worth the upgrade from the PS3? Depends how much time you spend gaming.

Ozzinator$
07-04-2014, 06:52 PM
Second Son is a good reason to get a PS4.

GommeInc
07-04-2014, 06:57 PM
Depends what you want to do with it. There's no point saying you should get it if we don't know what you want one for or your previous consoles, or even what your circle of friends are considering getting. The Xbox One is a pretty good console, but the PS4 has more power is more true to gaming than the One, which is an all round media device with gaming capabilities :)

e5
07-04-2014, 07:15 PM
Your friends need it and I dislike how there's about 10 games for it only, even though I only play like 3 anyway but yeah, games are so expensive too. Id like one if they were cheaper!

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!