PDA

View Full Version : James Arthur fired by Simon Cowell

peteyt
06-04-2014, 08:23 PM
After a number of incidents, Simon Cowell has decided X Factor Winner James Arthur has went too far after a songs lyrics claimed he would blow a family up like a terrorist. The singer has claimed the song is actually based on what a crazed fan wrote in a letter.

What do people think. Some people think the guy is good because he speaks his mind but he just comes across to me as an idiot. I don't mind his singing but he seems to think he's number 1 and made it right to the top as he likes to take digs at every artist. He hasn't really helped himself.

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2014/04/06/james-arthur-simon-cowell-fired-syco-records-lyrics_n_5099386.html

lemons
06-04-2014, 08:28 PM
haha this is brilliant news he is a LOSER

http://images.ezgif.com/tmp/gif_320x163_8dde0b.gif

e5
06-04-2014, 08:33 PM
That's sad new for him :( Is the song public?

Absently
06-04-2014, 08:35 PM
Was only talking about this earlier. Personally think he's a complete and utter tool. For me I feel likes he has gotten too big for his boots..

Charz777
06-04-2014, 08:37 PM
When he first auditioned I hated him. For starters he said he was homeless and lived on the streets, but turns out his parents had just kicked him out and as soon as he got through his mum was all over her 'superstar son' and he was back living with her.

^^Not sure how much of that is correct but from watching perhaps every other week, that's what I got from him.

Plus he seemed like the type to be out with the lads, dossing around, doing weed and making people feel intimidated to walk down the street for his own entertainment. (A bit judgmental, I know).

After the series I liked his version of Impossible, I thought it was better than the original! But I've not liked any more of his music since.

Since winning he seems to cause a lot of trouble with other people on Twitter and writes some quite disturbing songs.

I don't approve of him. I think Simon should get rid, he hasn't got time for ********s.

Derrener
06-04-2014, 08:56 PM
Didnt like him anyway. tbh i thought it was always gonna happen

Mr-Trainor
06-04-2014, 09:13 PM
Didn't like him either, although I didn't really watch the last series of xfactor to the end :P.

Cerys
06-04-2014, 09:38 PM
He couldn't even sing...though tbh not many of the xfactor people can :)
He'd have vanished within the next 2 years anyways so might as well just get rid of him now instead ofof waiting

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Liam
06-04-2014, 09:48 PM
I don't think he'll care that much. He's already gained the (well some) fame now.

iBlueBox
06-04-2014, 10:21 PM
He was an idiot when he switched Manchesters christmas lights on.

Kyle
06-04-2014, 10:24 PM
he's crap anyway bye

Samantha
06-04-2014, 10:36 PM
Oh well, didn't like his music too much it grew on me, but he wasn't someone I generally liked. I'm not too fussed that he got fired, it's not like he's got that big in his career anyway, only thing that did get big was his head.

Jurv
06-04-2014, 11:37 PM
That's sad new for him :( Is the song public?

nope it'll be released on his new mixtape, don't think it's got a release date yet but it'll be free on itunes (afaik)

When he first auditioned I hated him. For starters he said he was homeless and lived on the streets, but turns out his parents had just kicked him out and as soon as he got through his mum was all over her 'superstar son' and he was back living with her.

^^Not sure how much of that is correct but from watching perhaps every other week, that's what I got from him.

Plus he seemed like the type to be out with the lads, dossing around, doing weed and making people feel intimidated to walk down the street for his own entertainment. (A bit judgmental, I know).

After the series I liked his version of Impossible, I thought it was better than the original! But I've not liked any more of his music since.

Since winning he seems to cause a lot of trouble with other people on Twitter and writes some quite disturbing songs.

I don't approve of him. I think Simon should get rid, he hasn't got time for ********s.

you clearly have no idea.. if you take a look back at his audition on youtube he tells you himself that he lived in a flat but has slept rough in the past (before going into foster care). he wasn't kicked out either, he didn't want to be in the middle of his mum and dads fights and made the decision himself. his mum has always supported whatever he has done too btw, not sure where you got the idea of her suddenly being all over him after becoming a 'superstar' because he wasn't a superstar during the audition. also during the contestants live together, do they not?

second part of your post i'm not even gonna bother with, it's basically a load of crap

but yeah you're right, he has made a fool out of himself on twitter. not sure what disturbing songs you're talking about though?

He couldn't even sing...though tbh not many of the xfactor people can :)
He'd have vanished within the next 2 years anyways so might as well just get rid of him now instead ofof waiting

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHKpXAPTVNU

he can definitely sing, whether you like it or not is something else

and i doubt he's gonna vanish, he's already created a name for himself with the public no matter if it's good or bad

Jurv
06-04-2014, 11:52 PM
Charz777; are you actually being serious

you can't post a load of crap and not expect a reply. in no way was my post rude as you mentioned in your -rep

Charz777
06-04-2014, 11:59 PM
@Charz777 (http://www.habboxforum.com/member.php?u=63619); are you actually being serious

you can't post a load of crap and not expect a reply. in no way was my post rude as you mentioned in your -rep

I thought it was very rude. There is a more polite way to say someone's point is invalid. And I quite clearly stated I didn't know anything about it, and it's all I picked up from watching the odd episode, I never once claimed it to be fact, and below I gave my opinion of him which obviously offended you for some reason.

You don't have to get so defensive over him.

I think the -rep was valid considering your point was just abuse at what I said. Your -rep at me however, just to -rep back was immature.

Jurv
07-04-2014, 12:05 AM
I thought it was very rude. There is a more polite way to say someone's point is invalid. And I quite clearly stated I didn't know anything about it, and it's all I picked up from watching the odd episode, I never once claimed it to be fact, and below I gave my opinion of him which obviously offended you for some reason.

You don't have to get so defensive over him.

I think the -rep was valid considering your point was just abuse at what I said. Your -rep at me however, just to -rep back was immature.

polite? you're saying it as if i've insulted you in my post which i haven't.. i'm not gonna sugarcoat anything to make you feel better

and no you're wrong, i'm not offended. i'd just prefer if you actually understood what you were talking about

-Moniquee.
07-04-2014, 12:56 AM
I don't know much about him personally, apart from things I've read. But I really enjoy his music.

Michael
07-04-2014, 01:39 AM
The whole twitter fiasco with him was silly and a big knock to his reputation, could see this coming.
--

OOT:

haha this is brilliant news he is a LOSER

http://images.ezgif.com/tmp/gif_320x163_8dde0b.gif

omg isnt that the hffm dj aquacorn/jessmatt995 LOL

Jurv
07-04-2014, 10:18 AM
just read this. interesting!

James Arthur has denied reports that he has been dropped by his record label.

Reports in The Sun On Sunday suggested that the X Factor winner had lost his contract with Simon Cowell's label over lyrics on his upcoming rap mixtape, which see him threatening violence and comparing his actions to those of a terrorist.

The tabloid suggested that the line "I'm gonna blow up your family like I'm a terrorist" used on one track which has been teased by Arthur in the lead up to the release of the mixtape was the final straw for Syco, who stood by Arthur in 2013 following controversies over his use of homophobic lyrics and earlier in 2014 when he compared himself to a killer whale.

However, Arthur has responded to the reports and denied that he has been dropped. "As far as I know I am still with syco but I am exclusively signed to Sony. People look too deeply into the media circus. It's about music.", he tweeted last night (April 6), explaining that the line quoted by the papers was taken out of context and that is exists as part of song quoting a letter from a fan, similar to 'Stan' by Eminem.

Read more at http://www.nme.com/news/james-arthur/76562#l6cPqkpxB2ipEBFB.99

Charz777
07-04-2014, 10:21 AM
How long has he been making rap songs? Actually curious.

I've not heard anything since Impossible so I'm interested if he continued with the sort of X-Factor style songs that he did (don't really know how to generalise but you don't seemuch rap on the X-Factor) or did he move on to rap straight away as his prefered style. Or a bit of both?

I didn't even know he was a rap artist, so clearly I'm a bit behind.

Jurv
07-04-2014, 10:30 AM
How long has he been making rap songs? Actually curious.

I've not heard anything since Impossible so I'm interested if he continued with the sort of X-Factor style songs that he did (don't really know how to generalise but you don't seemuch rap on the X-Factor) or did he move on to rap straight away as his prefered style. Or a bit of both?

I didn't even know he was a rap artist, so clearly I'm a bit behind.

well whilst he was on xfactor he used to incorporate rap along with singing which people seemed to like. he didn't release much rapping on his debut album other than one song, but that's only just over one minute long (click if you wanna listen (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bitrONFl3hs)) and he did something called fire in the booth on bbc radio 1xtra which involved him rapping but that caused some controversy with use of the word 'queer' as an insult. but yeah, as i mentioned previously, he's bringing out a mixtape which will feature rapping and will be about him being famous or whatever

Samantha.
07-04-2014, 10:34 AM
I don't really like him to be honest!

Cerys
07-04-2014, 02:50 PM

and i doubt he's gonna vanish, he's already created a name for himself with the public no matter if it's good or bad

Oi shush I'm allowed my own opinion on if he can sing or not, and I believe he can't.

Yeah he will vanish, give it 4-8 years and his name will mean nothing. Just like all of the other people like that. They're nothing big or special, unlike bands who have stuck in our memories e.g Queen and The Beatles

Cerinacy$
07-04-2014, 03:31 PM
I like him but I knew it was going to happen eventually that he would take it too far and be dropped. Looks like that time arrived sooner than I realised!

peteyt
07-04-2014, 04:19 PM
but yeah you're right, he has made a fool out of himself on twitter. not sure what disturbing songs you're talking about though?

I can see him vanishing. I've never hated his music but if he has to cause arguments just to get publicity then there's something wrong. If he's a good of a singer as he thinks stop causing problems and focus on the singing before his image is destroyed for good

Jurv
07-04-2014, 08:42 PM
Oi shush I'm allowed my own opinion on if he can sing or not, and I believe he can't.

Yeah he will vanish, give it 4-8 years and his name will mean nothing. Just like all of the other people like that. They're nothing big or special, unlike bands who have stuck in our memories e.g Queen and The Beatles

i'm not saying you're not allowed an opinion becuase you are, it's just a shame you're wrong. as i said before, he CAN sing but it's obviously not to your taste. it's like me saying hayley williams can't sing because i don't like her voice. there's a difference between them not being able to sing and not liking the sound of their voice, you've got to appreciate the talent

and meh, doesn't matter if his name will mean anything because how famous you are doesn't mean how good you are

I can see him vanishing. I've never hated his music but if he has to cause arguments just to get publicity then there's something wrong. If he's a good of a singer as he thinks stop causing problems and focus on the singing before his image is destroyed for good

he doesn't cause arguments for publicity, he causes arguments because people don't like his opinions. most of the time it's the media picking up on anything and everything he says and turns it into a headline. all he wants is to focus on the music without getting this sort of attention and he's struggled with all of the attention. he isn't as bad as he is made out by the media and it's a shame that it's got to this point, artists aren't allowed to voice any sort of opinion without being slated, which is wrong imo

Cerys
07-04-2014, 08:52 PM
i'm not saying you're not allowed an opinion becuase you are, it's just a shame you're wrong. as i said before, he CAN sing but it's obviously not to your taste. it's like me saying hayley williams can't sing because i don't like her voice. there's a difference between them not being able to sing and not liking the sound of their voice, you've got to appreciate the talent

and meh, doesn't matter if his name will mean anything because how famous you are doesn't mean how good you are

he doesn't cause arguments for publicity, he causes arguments because people don't like his opinions. most of the time it's the media picking up on anything and everything he says and turns it into a headline. all he wants is to focus on the music without getting this sort of attention and he's struggled with all of the attention. he isn't as bad as he is made out by the media and it's a shame that it's got to this point, artists aren't allowed to voice any sort of opinion without being slated, which is wrong imo

Woah woah your opinions invalid shush.
Cameron can you realise that just because you think he can sing doesn't mean its a fact?
Fair enough if you think he can sing and I respect your view, I just don't think he can so can you respect that too?

Stop forcing your views onto other people. It's not FACT, it's OPINION. There's a strong difference.

Jurv
07-04-2014, 08:57 PM
Cameron can you realise that just because you think he can sing doesn't mean its a fact?
Fair enough if you think he can sing and I respect your view, I just don't think he can so can you respect that too?

Stop forcing your views onto other people. It's not FACT, it's OPINION. There's a strong difference.

you're clearly not understanding where i'm coming from

sing
sɪŋ/Submit
verb
1. make musical sounds with the voice, especially words with a set tune.

james arthur can >> make musical sounds with the voice, especially words with a set tune <<

but it's your opinion whether you like the >> musical sounds with the voice, especially words with a set tune <<

Cerys
07-04-2014, 09:01 PM
you're clearly not understanding where i'm coming from

james arthur can >> make musical sounds with the voice, especially words with a set tune <<

but it's your opinion whether you like the >> musical sounds with the voice, especially words with a set tune <<

No I completely understand you. In MY opinion he can not reach the correct tunes and pitches. Whereas in YOUR opinion he can.
Can you just accept that not everyone has the same opinion as you and just because you think something doesn't mean it's a fact.

Jurv
07-04-2014, 09:05 PM
No I completely understand you. In MY opinion he can not reach the correct tunes and pitches. Whereas in YOUR opinion he can.
Can you just accept that not everyone has the same opinion as you and just because you think something doesn't mean it's a fact.

i don't understand you

i give up

i understand you think he's bad but you can't say he can't sing

(i don't care if u think he's bad)

peteyt
07-04-2014, 09:06 PM

No he causes arguments. The thing is everyone has opinions but that doesn't mean everyone has to state them. He's for example had a go at former X Factor artists, such as Matt Cardle - So what if he doesn't like his music he doesn't have to slate him and other artists especially when he hasn't in my opinion (and others to) made it yet himself. He's a walking publicity nightmare because he can't keep his mouth shut and I've read he's turned a lot of fans off his music. I'd have thought a guy like him who apparently lived rough and on the streets at one point would have appreciated what he has a lot more.

Cerys
07-04-2014, 09:08 PM
i don't understand you

i give up

i understand you think he's bad but you can't say he can't sing

(i don't care if u think he's bad)

Ok let me put the last few messages into simple terms
-I think he can't sing
-You think he can sing and you're saying its a fact that he can sing
-You're saying my opinion is wrong because I think he can't sing
-I'm saying that whether he can sing or not is entirely your own opinion and NOT a fact.
-You're too turniplike to accept that it's not a fact

Better???

Charz777
07-04-2014, 09:10 PM

I kind of agree with you here.

I'm wondering if it's to do with standard.

Like, you may think that he can't sing because his singing standard isn't what you'd class as good singing whereas someone else might think he can sing.

I think he is very limited, and while he can sing to some standard, his singing isn't what I'd class as 'good', more 'satisfactory'.

So, I guess, technically, based on the literal term it can be said that he's not a 'good' singer, but I think a lot of it is down to personal opinion.

But I agree with you, just because one person (or any number of people think he is a good singer) it doesn't make it fact.

Cerys
07-04-2014, 09:12 PM
I kind of agree with you here.

I'm wondering if it's to do with standard.

Like, you may think that he can't sing because his singing standard isn't what you'd class as good singing whereas someone else might think he can sing.

I think he is very limited, and while he can sing to some standard, his singing isn't what I'd class as 'good', more 'satisfactory'.

So, I guess, technically, based on the literal term it can be said that he's not a 'good' singer, but I think a lot of it is down to personal opinion.

But I agree with you, just because one person (or any number of people think he is a good singer) it doesn't make it fact.

Yes this is exactly what im trying to say, thank you for putting it into better wording :)

Charz777
07-04-2014, 09:14 PM
Yes this is exactly what im trying to say, thank you for putting it into better wording :)

I understood what you were saying, there was no problem with your post :P I was just agreeing :)

Jurv
07-04-2014, 09:27 PM
No he causes arguments. The thing is everyone has opinions but that doesn't mean everyone has to state them. He's for example had a go at former X Factor artists, such as Matt Cardle - So what if he doesn't like his music he doesn't have to slate him and other artists especially when he hasn't in my opinion (and others to) made it yet himself. He's a walking publicity nightmare because he can't keep his mouth shut and I've read he's turned a lot of fans off his music. I'd have thought a guy like him who apparently lived rough and on the streets at one point would have appreciated what he has a lot more.

yeah i agree with you to some extent, he does need to learn how to keep his mouth shut but i'm more than certain he doesn't cause these arguments for attention. with the argument with matt cardle, they were both as bad as each other. matt cardle slated him numerous times and james obviously returned fire. he obviously hasn't adapted to the change very well but i don't think that makes him a bad person. i just feel sorry guy to be completely honest

Ok let me put the last few messages into simple terms
-I think he can't sing
-You think he can sing and you're saying its a fact that he can sing
-You're saying my opinion is wrong because I think he can't sing
-I'm saying that whether he can sing or not is entirely your own opinion and NOT a fact.
-You're too turniplike to accept that it's not a fact

Better???

you're making this so much more complicated than it needs to be

it's fact he can sing - how good or bad he is depends on the person. never have i said that it's fact that he is a good singer, all i have said is that he can sing and, to you, he isn't very good. what you're saying is wrong when you say that he can't sing because anyone can sing, it doesn't mean they're good. i honestly don't know why you can't understand what i'm saying?

y'all are crazy

Cerys
07-04-2014, 09:32 PM
yeah i agree with you to some extent, he does need to learn how to keep his mouth shut but i'm more than certain he doesn't cause these arguments for attention. with the argument with matt cardle, they were both as bad as each other. matt cardle slated him numerous times and james obviously returned fire. he obviously hasn't adapted to the change very well but i don't think that makes him a bad person. i just feel sorry guy to be completely honest

it's fact he can sing - how good or bad he is depends on the person. never have i said that it's fact that he is a good singer, all i have said is that he can sing and, to you, he isn't very good. what you're saying it wrong when you say that he can't sing because anyone can sing, it doesn't mean they're good. i honestly don't know why you can't understand what i'm saying?

y'all are crazy

No fgs CAMUROON JUST BECAUSE YOU THINK HE CAN SING DOESNT MEAN I THINK HE DOES. IT'S OPINION. You're making me want to stab something argh

Yes he can physically sing, but he can't sing in MY OPINION

Oh ok I see where you're getting confused, by 'he can't sing' i'm saying he can't hit the notes/is out of tune. Which yes is the same thing as saying he's a bad singer..because he can't sing.
Do you get me

GommeInc
07-04-2014, 09:32 PM
If that's true then this news is very misleading... He's definitely got talent but no one likes arrogance. He's a jumped up upstart for acting like he does.

Charz777
07-04-2014, 09:33 PM

it's fact he can sing - how good or bad he is depends on the person. never have i said that it's fact that he is a good singer, all i have said is that he can sing and, to you, he isn't very good. what you're saying is wrong when you say that he can't sing because anyone can sing, it doesn't mean they're good. i honestly don't know why you can't understand what i'm saying?

y'all are crazy

Surely, based on that logic, anyone with the ability to use their vocal cords can sing.

'he can definitely sing, whether you like it or not is something else'

I don't understand what point you're making then... If in fact ANYONE can sing.

If I post a video of myself singing (and I would recommend that you NEVER hear that!) saying 'I can sing...literally' I'm not sure that proves what you want it to.

You want to prove, fact, that he has a talent when it comes to singing... Not that he can physically open his mouth and project sound to a tune.

Which comes back to; it isn't FACT that he is a good singer, it's just fact that he can physically sing...

Cerys
07-04-2014, 09:39 PM
Cameron don't continue this discussion/argument while char is involved, she will rip your head off with her correctness

Jurv
07-04-2014, 09:40 PM
No fgs CAMUROON JUST BECAUSE YOU THINK HE CAN SING DOESNT MEAN I THINK HE DOES. IT'S OPINION. You're making me want to stab something argh

Yes he can physically sing, but he can't sing in MY OPINION

Oh ok I see where you're getting confused, by 'he can't sing' i'm saying he can't hit the notes/is out of tune. Which yes is the same thing as saying he's a bad singer..because he can't sing.
Do you get me

MY POINT IS THAT HE CAN MAKES NOISES OUT OF HIS MOUTH AND TURN THEM INTO A SONG

YOU'RE SAYING HE CAN'T DO THAT, WHICH HE CAN BECAUSE HE HAS A VOICE

AND I'M LIKE HEY CERYS HE CAN DO THAT, ITS UR OPINION WHETHER HE'S GOOD OR BAD

I DON'T CARE IF U THINK HE'S BAD BUT CAN'T IS THE WRONG WORD TO USE OK COOL WICKED AWESOME

Surely, based on that logic, anyone with the ability to use their vocal cords can sing.

'he can definitely sing, whether you like it or not is something else'

I don't understand what point you're making then... If in fact ANYONE can sing.

If I post a video of myself singing (and I would recommend that you NEVER hear that!) saying 'I can sing...literally' I'm not sure that proves what you want it to.

You want to prove, fact, that he has a talent when it comes to singing... Not that he can physically open his mouth and project sound to a tune.

Which comes back to; it isn't FACT that he is a good singer, it's just fact that he can physically sing...

my point was that anyone can sing? that's what i've been trying to get at for the last 223141 posts

i was pointing out that cerys using the word 'can't' is wrong and should explain herself more

'james arthur can't reach these notes' is right

'james arthur cant sing' is wrong because he has a voice and can open it with noise coming out

Cerys
07-04-2014, 09:42 PM

I DON'T CARE IF U THINK HE'S BAD BUT CAN'T IS THE WRONG WORD TO USE OK COOL WICKED AWESOME

my point was that anyone can sing? that's what i've been trying to get at for the last 223141 posts

i was pointing out that cerys using the word 'can't' is wrong and should explain herself more

'james arthur cant sing' is wrong because he has a voice and can open it with noise coming out

YOURE TAKING THE WORDS TOO LITERAL, BOY. STOP IT.
WHEN PEOPLE SAY 'oh that guy can't sin' THEYRE SAYING THAT THEYRE RUBBISH AT IT.

I'm done here.

Charz777
07-04-2014, 09:45 PM

Yes, but EVERYBODY knows that when someone says 'he can sing' they mean 'he can sing well'.

It sounds like you wanted to prove he sings well by posting a video because obviously he can physically sing (we are all quite aware of that) and so by posting the video you obviously wanted to show he had talent (not that he could physically sing). But then you said you wanted to prove he could 'physically sing' and it all got a bit confusing.

If people want to say he can't sing in the sense that he can't sing well, then that's cool. I agree he's not very good at singing. He is very bland and can only reach so many notes. He sometimes comes across as a bit monotone and like he is straining his voice. That's not good singing. But if you think he's good, that's fine. Some of us don't think he is good because of what we can hear. It is not fact that he is a good singer.

Jurv
07-04-2014, 09:57 PM
YOURE TAKING THE WORDS TOO LITERAL, BOY. STOP IT.
WHEN PEOPLE SAY 'oh that guy can't sin' THEYRE SAYING THAT THEYRE RUBBISH AT IT.

I'm done here.

i am merely replying to what you posted and what you posted was wrong

there's a difference between being capable of doing something and capable of doing something well

Yes, but EVERYBODY knows that when someone says 'he can sing' they mean 'he can sing well'.

It sounds like you wanted to prove he sings well by posting a video because obviously he can physically sing (we are all quite aware of that) and so by posting the video you obviously wanted to show he had talent (not that he could physically sing). But then you said you wanted to prove he could 'physically sing' and it all got a bit confusing.

If people want to say he can't sing in the sense that he can't sing well, then that's cool. I agree he's not very good at singing. He is very bland and can only reach so many notes. He sometimes comes across as a bit monotone and like he is straining his voice. That's not good singing. But if you think he's good, that's fine. Some of us don't think he is good because of what we can hear. It is not fact that he is a good singer.

not necessarily

and yeah cool i understand that people have opinions and if you read back throughout all of the posts i have made in this thread you will see that i have never said said that people aren't allowed to have a bad opinion. you seem to be trying to patronise me over something i'm already aware of. you two just seemed incapable of understanding that there's a difference between being able to sing and being able to sing well. don't have a clue why it took so many posts for u to understand my small point

Cerys
07-04-2014, 09:58 PM

there's a difference between being capable of doing something and capable of doing something well

not necessarily

and yeah cool i understand that people have opinions and if you read back throughout all of the posts i have made in this thread you will see that i have never said said that people aren't allowed to have a bad opinion. you seem to be trying to patronise me over something i'm already aware of. you two just seemed incapable of understanding that there's a difference between being able to sing and being able to sing well. don't have a clue why it took so many posts for u to understand my small point

I thought you came to your senses and stopped digging yourself a hole for a second there...

I'm sure you cab say that 'they can't sing' is like a saying it, but basically you're being ridiculously literal about my wording just so you can win this.
You're not going to win. Im not wrong.

Jurv
07-04-2014, 10:01 PM
I thought you came to your senses and stopped digging yourself a hole for a second there...

I'm sure you cab say that 'they can't sing' is like a saying it, but basically you're being ridiculously literal about my wording just so you can win this.

there's no hole that needs to be dug. it was just a small misunderstanding on ur part but i have forgiven you xx

Charz777
07-04-2014, 10:02 PM

not necessarily

I think we definitely understand the difference. We aren't completely stupid.

I just don't understand why you would post a video saying it's clear he can sing other than to try to prove he can sing well. Which contradicts the point about 'physically being able to sing.'

You need to get your story straight.

I'm done with this! It's getting boring.

- - - Updated - - -

It did seem like a massive story change from 'talent - he can sing' to 'literal - he can sing' so he could win the argument.

But then there was no straight story and it made no sense and just looked silly.

You are completely right, don't think otherwise :P

Anyways, for the second time, I'm done with this! :P

Jurv
07-04-2014, 10:13 PM
I think we definitely understand the difference. We aren't completely stupid.

I just don't understand why you would post a video saying it's clear he can sing other than to try to prove he can sing well. Which contradicts the point about 'physically being able to sing.'

You need to get your story straight.

I'm done with this! It's getting boring.

- - - Updated - - -

It did seem like a massive story change from 'talent - he can sing' to 'literal - he can sing' so he could win the argument.

But then there was no straight story and it made no sense and just looked silly.

You are completely right, don't think otherwise :P

Anyways, for the second time, I'm done with this! :P

the video i posted was to prove he could sing literally and that he could sing well. problem? it's still down to her if she liked it or not, and i'm not bothered if she didn't. i was proving the point that he could sing and it's wrong for someone to say that he is incapable of singing. maybe i shouldn't have took it so literal but maybe you'll think twice before you say an artist can't sing. also pretty sure you need to have some form of vocal ability to go on xfactor, no matter how fake or rubbish you think the program is. it's down to the general public as well as judges so goodbye and farewell to you

also if you think this is somthing to 'win' you gotta whole lot of growing up to do

Cerys
07-04-2014, 10:19 PM
I'm just gonna go and abandon this thread knowing that in my opinion he can't sing, bye..x

buttons
07-04-2014, 10:20 PM
he can sing. badly.

Charz777
07-04-2014, 10:21 PM
I'm just gonna go and abandon this thread knowing that in my opinion he can't sing, bye..x

I know right!

I think being told I need to grow up shows immaturity on his part. And he's younger than me! I'm sooo old :(

Anyhow, this has been delightfully entertaining :) Night :D

Jurv
07-04-2014, 10:25 PM

ok good idea

also that shade you're trying to throw has flopped because as i said previously, i don't mind your opinion

I know right!

I think being told I need to grow up shows immaturity on his part. And he's younger than me! I'm sooo old :(

Anyhow, this has been delightfully entertaining :) Night :D

ah alright so i'm immature for telling you to grow up? sorry i wasn't the one that mentioned 'winning' something lmfao?

Cerys
07-04-2014, 10:25 PM
ok good idea

also that shade you're trying to throw has flopped because as i said previously, i don't mind your opinion

ah alright so i'm immature for telling you to grow up? sorry i wasn't the one that mentioned 'winning' something lmfao?

Just gonna say that I was the one who brought up winning stuff so leave her alone about that part.

Charz777
07-04-2014, 10:29 PM
Just gonna say that I was the one who brought up winning stuff so leave her alone about that part.

I'm not taking anything he says seriously :P

He said something that I let get to me last night so now I'm just having a laugh from this because it's clear he's like this often and it wasn't just me :P (I'm new to all of this forum business - well being active anyway- and for some reason I expected people to always be nice, not always the case)

This has actually given me a few laughs tonight.

So, can we end this thread on James Arthur can't sing? Yes? Cool? Okay... Thanks :D

Kardan
07-04-2014, 10:31 PM
*Strolls in*

James Arthur can't sing.

myles
07-04-2014, 10:32 PM
no opne gives a **** if he can sing or not

- - - Updated - - -

also stop targetting cerys she done nowt rong

Jurv
07-04-2014, 10:36 PM
I'm not taking anything he says seriously :P

He said something that I let get to me last night so now I'm just having a laugh from this because it's clear he's like this often and it wasn't just me :P (I'm new to all of this forum business - well being active anyway- and for some reason I expected people to always be nice, not always the case)

This has actually given me a few laughs tonight.

So, can we end this thread on James Arthur can't sing? Yes? Cool? Okay... Thanks :D

about time. why'd you take something i said on a forum seriously anyway?

no opne gives a **** if he can sing or not

- - - Updated - - -

also stop targetting cerys she done nowt rong

who's targeting cerys?

myles
07-04-2014, 10:40 PM
about time. why'd you take something i said on a forum seriously anyway?

who's targeting cerys?
literally everyone on this ******* forum at the moment ! its like one person has a go at her then the rest jump in its ridiculous to be honest

- - - Updated - - -

oops wrong thread i think???

Yawn
07-04-2014, 10:51 PM
this thread is funny cant believe i didnt look at it

cerys have u considered become a talent show judge with all ur knowledge on "hitting the correct tune and pitch" :o

Cerys
07-04-2014, 10:53 PM
this thread is funny cant believe i didnt look at it

cerys have u considered become a talent show judge with all ur knowledge on "hitting the correct tune and pitch" :o

Nah Cameron would just phone in and complain all the time saying everybody should win because the whole world can sing xo too much effort

Jurv
07-04-2014, 11:03 PM
Nah Cameron would just phone in and complain all the time saying everybody should win because the whole world can sing xo too much effort

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H1Yt0xJKDY8

Charz777
07-04-2014, 11:08 PM
Someone always has to have the last word! :P

Okay, that one was immature, but I couldn't resist :P

Kardan
07-04-2014, 11:17 PM
James Arthur still can't sing.

Last word.

Jurv
10-04-2014, 11:34 AM
simon cowell confirms he hasn't been dropped but needs to sit down and chat with him

www.heatworld.com/Celeb-News/2014/04/VIDEO-Simon-Cowell-confirms-James-Arthur-has-NOT-been-dropped-from-his-label-but-he-does-need-to-have-words-with-him/

Zak
10-04-2014, 11:43 AM
Doesn't Simon Cowell just want rid of people if they aren't making money for him? :P

geo
10-04-2014, 12:20 PM
why did i read this entire thread

but yeah just heard it on bbc radio1 that simon cowell wants to have a chat with him. don't really mind james arthur, some of his songs/covers have been pretty decent, just a shame about all the twitter stuff. this may be old news but i thought he was letting a team / hq take over his twitter???

peteyt
10-04-2014, 01:46 PM
simon cowell confirms he hasn't been dropped but needs to sit down and chat with him

www.heatworld.com/Celeb-News/2014/04/VIDEO-Simon-Cowell-confirms-James-Arthur-has-NOT-been-dropped-from-his-label-but-he-does-need-to-have-words-with-him/ (http://www.heatworld.com/Celeb-News/2014/04/VIDEO-Simon-Cowell-confirms-James-Arthur-has-NOT-been-dropped-from-his-label-but-he-does-need-to-have-words-with-him/)

Shame

GommeInc
10-04-2014, 01:50 PM
It's always good to wait until the horse's mouth has confirmed it. Cowell seemed pretty chilled about the whole events and would like a chat. If anything it might be a warning. He's only fired until he's been fired, and clearly he hasn't been.

-:Undertaker:-
10-04-2014, 11:19 PM
I wasn't keen on James Arthur anyway.

17,000th post xx

ARTPOP
10-04-2014, 11:30 PM
couldn't care less, he didnt deserve to win x factor. his music is trash & he thinks hes the best thing going in the music industry

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!