PDA

View Full Version : New study finds gay men are smarter than straight men

sex
07-04-2014, 11:49 PM
"The brain of a homosexual man processes the data from the point of view of feminine and masculine, while the straight man only from the male point of view. Thanks to the meeting of both points of view, a homosexual person is able to develop concepts from different perspectives and thus certainly more rational and less instinctive. This behavior reveals that in solving a problem, a homosexual responds better and faster than a straight man.

Gay men produce in larger amounts NR2B protein, and as explained by Joe Tsien, a colleague of mine at the University of Princeton, it is the key to intelligence. " "

agreed

Charz777
07-04-2014, 11:50 PM
Kardan; hey, genius, something you want to tell me? :P

Kardan
07-04-2014, 11:51 PM
Does that mean we can medically test for homosexuality if they produce more NR2B protein?

- - - Updated - - -

Kardan; hey, genius, something you want to tell me? :P

I'm not really as smart as you think I am, I'm sorry :'(

Charz777
07-04-2014, 11:52 PM
Does that mean we can medically test for homosexuality if they produce more NR2B protein?

- - - Updated - - -

I'm not really as smart as you think I am, I'm sorry :'(

I forgive you :)

FlyingJesus
07-04-2014, 11:54 PM
"The brain of a homosexual man processes the data from the point of view of feminine and masculine, while the straight man only from the male point of view"

lmao could that be more offensive to everyone

Lewis
08-04-2014, 12:05 AM
Interesting. What's the source?

sex
08-04-2014, 12:11 AM
Interesting. What's the source?

found it on another forum it was some spannish site

Kyle
08-04-2014, 12:17 AM
found it on another forum it was some spannish site
dragga is that u.

this study is fake

or comity catchy and dragga aare secetly straight and constantly hit on me to keep up the facade

sex
08-04-2014, 12:19 AM
dragga is that u.

this study is fake

or comity catchy and dragga aare secetly straight and constantly hit on me to keep up the facade

you're one of the girls we don't hit on you
its as real as my addiction to habbo i'll have you know

God
08-04-2014, 01:21 AM
dragga is that u.

this study is fake

I haven't hit on you, nor would I want to be associated with you at any time.

Zelda
08-04-2014, 08:33 AM
that's quite interesting if it's true, i always had the suspicion something like that was the case really anyway though considering that out of all my mates the cleverest ones all seem to be gay, and like you get a much higher % of gay people at uni then the national average thing etc, but i always thought that was just cause they worked harder to try and achieve something because they felt they needed to prove themself more etc

karter
08-04-2014, 09:03 AM
*undertaker voice*

now what if there was a study which said straight men are smarter than gay men

karter
08-04-2014, 10:07 AM
*undertaker voice*

now what if there was a study which said straight men are smarter than gay men
wait i meant "the gays"

Matt
08-04-2014, 10:18 AM
Interesting study

Jurv
08-04-2014, 11:31 AM
cray zee

GommeInc
08-04-2014, 03:05 PM
I suppose it makes sense. Stephen Fry versus Joey Essex...

That said, what about really camp men? Some of them seem thicker than women with the same temperament. This whole discussion is slowly going to turn into a generalisation of different sexes and sexualities :P

Ardemax
08-04-2014, 03:24 PM
I suppose it makes sense. Stephen Fry versus Joey Essex...

Gok Wan versus ..... :P

Unfortunately this could go on for years with no actual answer or reasoning.

GommeInc
08-04-2014, 03:25 PM
Gok Wan versus ..... :P

Unfortunately this could go on for years with no actual answer or reasoning.
Gok Wan is actually straight. He acts like that so he can see women get naked ;) Which actually makes him incredibly smart for a straight man... This argument doesn't work :/

October
08-04-2014, 06:38 PM
there was also a study that showed that gay men typically have longer penises than their heterosexual counterparts

Bankai90
09-04-2014, 12:58 AM
there was also a study that showed that gay men typically have longer penises than their heterosexual counterparts

Lol at that, another interesting study that's worth researching.

Sent from my LT29i using Tapatalk

Kardan
09-04-2014, 01:04 AM
that's quite interesting if it's true, i always had the suspicion something like that was the case really anyway though considering that out of all my mates the cleverest ones all seem to be gay, and like you get a much higher % of gay people at uni then the national average thing etc, but i always thought that was just cause they worked harder to try and achieve something because they felt they needed to prove themself more etc

That's probably because of the average age of Uni students.

-:Undertaker:-
09-04-2014, 02:52 AM
It seems that nowadays you can commission a study on just about anything and find differing results. That said, the brain is very complex and it would be very interesting if there was a link between homosexuality & intelligence just as with anything else. It would certainly make sense considering how they've apparently already discovered differences in how gay/straight brains work. So they say anyway.

wait i meant "the gays"

LIKE LOCUSTS. EVERYWHERE.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!