PDA

View Full Version : [Building] ;; [DC] Paintball

JoeAKADCeption
11-04-2014, 01:22 PM
Just thought I would get an opinion on my games room for paintball.. didnt take skill like most of the rooms on here but serves a purpose.. as you can see im a fan of the old skool furni :P Still need some doormats to finish off the room!

http://i59.tinypic.com/iveahk.png

.red-bleu.
11-04-2014, 11:35 PM
Nice room
I love paintball haven't played it for a while

Rachel
11-04-2014, 11:36 PM
Looks not to bad :)

LiquidLuck.
16-04-2014, 02:03 AM
Looks VERY old school haha I like it

dunke
19-04-2014, 02:37 AM
the bear and the little game boys/game console (whatever the small items are) ruin the 'old school' theme as it brekas up the consistency, apart from that it's cool

though if you are being strict with the theme and removing those items, then sticking to old wallpaper would probably be better to give it more nostalgia insteard of being completely black - so your choice whether to keep those three changes in or not

TannerJP
29-04-2014, 01:26 AM
I actually love the old school feel! I'm a big fan of old school rooms and I think you've captured it quite nicely. I do agree with dunk that those two furnish need to be removed and not doing invisible walls would make it more consistent with the old school theme. This does remind me of many old school role playing/game rooms though! I'll have to come check it out :)

Camcorder
15-05-2014, 11:53 AM
Love the old school vibe. Someone remind me how paintball on Habbo works?

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!