PDA

View Full Version : little mini games (+rep)

Gina
11-04-2014, 02:47 PM
hellooooo
so for an event tomorrow i need ideas for loads of different like minigames haha
things such as name the artist, dont roll a 6, etc
just simple games that dont require much furni and are really quick and easy to set up pleaseee?
+rep to good replies xo cheeeeeeers :¬::¬:

Samantha
11-04-2014, 02:50 PM
Simon Says
Don't Roll.../Don't Get A...
Quiz topics, Name 3, Unscramble etc.
Jump The Fence
Defend Your Pod

Empired
11-04-2014, 03:19 PM
Tug of War
Fridge Races
Don't Get a Carrot
that Banzai Run thing (Random Banzai???)
Pod Races/Don't Touch the Wall
those roller racing things

there are a load of games here (http://habbo.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Games) too

Gina
11-04-2014, 04:36 PM
cheeers guys +repped you both xo does tug of war need much wired Empired;? :P

Empired
11-04-2014, 05:00 PM
cheeers guys +repped you both xo does tug of war need much wired @Empired (http://www.habboxforum.com/member.php?u=80588);? :P
for 2 player I used...

WIRED Trigger: Furni State Is Changed (double-clicking the switch)
WIRED Effect: Move And Rotate Furni (to move the thing you're tugging backwards + forwards)
WIRED Condition: Triggering User Is On Furni (so you can only play if you're sat on the seat next to your switch) (this one isn't super necessary but I'm using it for the eggathalon to minimise the number of things that could go wrong :()
WIRED Condition: Furni States And Position Match (so the thing you're tugging will only move if the glowball next to the host is lit up)

x2 for all of these, one for each player

and then if you want to be fancy:
WIRED Trigger: Furni State Is Changed (double click the switch next to the host)
WIRED Effect: Match Furni to Position & State (when the switch is double clicked the thing you're tugging goes back to the middle)

I have no idea if this is the "proper" way to do as I just worked by trial & error but it works lol :(

Gina
11-04-2014, 05:04 PM
for 2 player I used...

WIRED Trigger: Furni State Is Changed (double-clicking the switch)
WIRED Effect: Move And Rotate Furni (to move the thing you're tugging backwards + forwards)
WIRED Condition: Triggering User Is On Furni (so you can only play if you're sat on the seat next to your switch) (this one isn't super necessary but I'm using it for the eggathalon to minimise the number of things that could go wrong :()
WIRED Condition: Furni States And Position Match (so the thing you're tugging will only move if the glowball next to the host is lit up)

x2 for all of these, one for each player

and then if you want to be fancy:
WIRED Trigger: Furni State Is Changed (double click the switch next to the host)
WIRED Effect: Match Furni to Position & State (when the switch is double clicked the thing you're tugging goes back to the middle)

I have no idea if this is the "proper" way to do as I just worked by trial & error but it works lol :(

ohwow i'll have like 12 people playing though so 6 games at once lmaoo
ty though!!

Empired
11-04-2014, 05:07 PM
ohwow i'll have like 12 people playing though so 6 games at once lmaoo
ty though!!
Ok that would kill you :(

I know you can do tug of war where people don't battle with each other but to see who can get their Basket of Eggs (just an example) to the other end first, so there's not a maximum number of players. Don't know the wired you'd need for that though :(

Gina
11-04-2014, 05:08 PM
Ok that would kill you :(

I know you can do tug of war where people don't battle with each other but to see who can get their Basket of Eggs (just an example) to the other end first, so there's not a maximum number of players. Don't know the wired you'd need for that though :( Lewis; you're good with wired i think haha do you know? :P

Lewis
11-04-2014, 06:11 PM
@Lewis (http://www.habboxforum.com/member.php?u=70869); you're good with wired i think haha do you know? :P

Sure, I'll help you later on :).

.red-bleu.
11-04-2014, 11:27 PM
I love that game with the 2 rollers and a gate behind it, when you answer a question correctly you can open up someones gate so they have to keep clicking on the rollers. When you roll into the gate u r death.
Dont know how it's named...

Gina
12-04-2014, 12:32 AM
I love that game with the 2 rollers and a gate behind it, when you answer a question correctly you can open up someones gate so they have to keep clicking on the rollers. When you roll into the gate u r death.
Dont know how it's named...

multitasking! yess thats a fab game haha thank youuu

IzzyUhh
12-04-2014, 12:43 AM
My favourite games on habbo recently are isolation, telephrase and the nervous game

Isolatuon probs favourite out if them 3 :p

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!