What would you rate it out of 10?

Any other comments on it?

Derrener
13-04-2014, 11:44 AM
xbox 360 - need for speed rivals

9/10

FlyingJesus
13-04-2014, 11:50 AM
Went out and bought Spore for like a fiver a few weeks back because I had it as a downloaded game but it wasn't quite right so wanted the real deal. Really fun game in my view, you start as a single celled microbe type thing and learn/find various appendages and skills and then evolve through different stages like moving onto land, creating a society, inventing religion and finally going into space. Can waste hours on it :P and I do

Easily a 9/10 fab stuff well worth a few quid

Kardan
13-04-2014, 12:10 PM
I bought Civ 5 the other week for PC. If you don't know what it is, you essentially start your own civilisation (based on real civilisations, e.g: The Romans, The Aztecs etc) and hve to win the game from other civilistions through a variety of win conditions. You progress through time and invent things blah de blah, it's good.

The latest game in the series got announced at PAX as well, so looking to get that one on release I think.

dbgtz
13-04-2014, 04:04 PM
What was the name of the game?

What platform (PC xbox etc)?

What's it about?

What would you rate it out of 10?

Any other comments on it?

MGS V: Ground Zeroes. A (primarily) stealth game (but can easily be played as an action game) for those who do not know.

Oh a rating urr 8/10 but if you're not a fan of the series, wait until it's a bit cheaper.

I bought Civ 5 the other week for PC. If you don't know what it is, you essentially start your own civilisation (based on real civilisations, e.g: The Romans, The Aztecs etc) and hve to win the game from other civilistions through a variety of win conditions. You progress through time and invent things blah de blah, it's good.

The latest game in the series got announced at PAX as well, so looking to get that one on release I think.

Have you finished a game yet? :P

Jurv
13-04-2014, 04:09 PM
my last game was gta v on xbox 360 when it came out lol i don't really buy games anymore

and um i'd rate the single player 9/10 and the multiplayer 8/10

other comments: i LOVE the game but i think the multiplayer lets it down a little bit

Kardan
13-04-2014, 05:54 PM
MGS V: Ground Zeroes. A (primarily) stealth game (but can easily be played as an action game) for those who do not know.

Oh a rating urr 8/10 but if you're not a fan of the series, wait until it's a bit cheaper.

Have you finished a game yet? :P

I have finished about 5 or so, although it's on the default difficulty :P

FlyingJesus
13-04-2014, 06:15 PM
Are the Civ games controlled in a sort of SimCity style where you make the decisions but don't control individual people or like AoE/Rise of Nations where you have direct control of troops and stuff I need something new to play :P

Alkaz
13-04-2014, 07:56 PM
GTA V

Derrener
14-04-2014, 11:34 AM
oh PC wise it would be Sims 3 like 3 years ago

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!