PDA

View Full Version : Old Habbos getting hacked?

Okeanos
15-04-2014, 08:47 AM
Has anybody noticed that various old habbo accounts have been hacked in the last year? I know Lincognito (and her old staff account Akela!), Mizki and icebox12 have been hacked. Even though they don't use habbo anymore it is a shame because I liked to visit old style rooms... and now they're gone! :(

Kyle
15-04-2014, 09:59 AM
was icebox recent? I remember hearing about it last yr lol

It's probably to do with the help tool database leak a few years back, support staff probs aren't aware of it and are effectively giving accounts away.

Red
15-04-2014, 10:39 AM
I can remember both Mizki and icebox12 being hacked like 2011-12

Okeanos
15-04-2014, 10:49 AM
I can remember both Mizki and icebox12 being hacked like 2011-12

yeh but the point is, they hadn't logged on for years and years - so how are they getting hacked? Lin was quite recent. not too long ago i heard about someone trying to hack Weird (some guy had his details)... luckily it was safety banned in time but how are these old habbos accounts being compromised?

- - - Updated - - -

It's probably to do with the help tool database leak a few years back, support staff probs aren't aware of it and are effectively giving accounts away.

but Lin for sure had left habbo years before that, and as she was staff she presumably wouldn't have used the help tool anyway. how was she hacked?

Red
15-04-2014, 11:03 AM
yeh but the point is, they hadn't logged on for years and years - so how are they getting hacked? Lin was quite recent. not too long ago i heard about someone trying to hack Weird (some guy had his details)... luckily it was safety banned in time but how are these old habbos accounts being compromised?

- - - Updated - - -

but Lin for sure had left habbo years before that, and as she was staff she presumably wouldn't have used the help tool anyway. how was she hacked?

pretty sure it was the help too but idk how if they hadn't logged on.

old thread: http://www.habboxforum.com/showthread.php?t=758808

karter
15-04-2014, 11:26 AM
Scythe was hacked and stolen and the user pretends to be a former hobba when actually he's probably 16 it's embarassing

- - - Updated - - -

'Girl' was hacked and sold off to one of the members of hxf which i cant name bc mods but she's a girl

UrbanThesaurus
15-04-2014, 11:10 PM
wasn't lincognito permed lol

Okeanos
17-04-2014, 07:39 AM
wasn't lincognito permed lol

nop

Zak
17-04-2014, 08:09 AM
No doubt there are serious loopholes in Habbo's security.. then again if that was the case I'm sure Jake would have been hacked by now. Junius got hacked didn't he?

Calvin$
24-04-2014, 03:24 AM

This.

A lot of accounts were compromised during the leak, and proper measures weren't taken at the time. Even though security has been increased since then, a lot of old skoolers haven't been around to update their details :/

God
24-04-2014, 11:22 AM
Scythe was hacked and stolen and the user pretends to be a former hobba when actually he's probably 16 it's embarassing

- - - Updated - - -

'Girl' was hacked and sold off to one of the members of hxf which i cant name bc mods but she's a girl
O I know who your talking about, I thought the person who used to own girl died in a car accident.

e5
24-04-2014, 06:07 PM
I have icebox12 on skype i'll ask him if he's been hacked :O

DPS
24-04-2014, 06:33 PM
was icebox recent? I remember hearing about it last yr lol

i remember the person that hacked icebox i wont name them but you know them aswell. i didnt believe it at first but i remember them logging into the account.

myles
24-04-2014, 07:59 PM
er habbos have my twitter but not my real one
but i use that twitter more i dnt use the other one so i guess it kinda is personal to me it isnt habbo based its a lot of diff ppl so yh.
its a bit embarrassing sometimes cus sometimes i go on a twitter rampage and my tweets can be a bit explicit so i shud warn em before

Edited by Derrener (Forum Moderator): Please keep on-topic when posting, thanks!

ARTPOP
24-04-2014, 08:13 PM
yh i was hacked in feb.. and ive applied since feb 2 try get my account back and habbo wont do *REMOVED* on customer support lmao

Edited by Derrener (Forum Moderator): Please don't avoid the Forum filter, thanks!

MONEYMAGIC
25-04-2014, 02:37 AM
This isn't related to this but if anyone could help that would be great! Something happened to me, still not sure what it was. No replies to any of my help tool submissions. All accounts except MONEYMAGIC (49 Accounts) are banned. Why is my main account not banned? There is no reason why any of the accounts were banned.

Zak
25-04-2014, 10:30 AM
I'm not sure. I thought when one account on your ID got banned, all of them did. Although I have a perm banned account on my ID and all my other accounts are fine.

DPS
25-04-2014, 05:55 PM
I'm not sure. I thought when one account on your ID got banned, all of them did. Although I have a perm banned account on my ID and all my other accounts are fine.
if you was banned before merge like me. you could still log into the email with the id it was on and log into other accounts.

Zak
25-04-2014, 05:57 PM
if you was banned before merge like me. you could still log into the email with the id it was on and log into other accounts.

Pretty sure that's what must have happened.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!