PDA

View Full Version : Lindsay Lohan's sex list

Yawn
18-04-2014, 12:56 PM
So that list of people Lindsay Lohan allegedly had sex with? It's real.

In Touch Weekly released photographs of a list naming 36 Hollywood hunks that Lohan allegedly had sex with, including Ashton Kutcher, Ryan Phillippe, Evan Peters, Jamie Dornan, Zac Efron, Justin Timberlake, Colin Farrell, Heath Ledger, James Franco, Adam Levine, and Garrett Hedlund.

LiLo copped to the sex list during her appearance on Watch What Happens Live with Andy Cohen tonight. "You know, I'm going to get serious for a second," the actress told him.

"That was actually my fifth step in AA at Betty Ford. And someone, when I was moving during the OWN show, must have taken a photo of it. And so that's a really personal thing and it's really unfortunate…"

http://www.eonline.com/eol_images/Entire_Site/2014219/rs_560x386-140319095427-1024.in-touch-lindsay-lohan-list-031914.jpg

basically while in rehab she wrote a list of men she slept with and some1 took a picture and released it

SUCH a legend! some nice men on that list :Naughty:

sex
18-04-2014, 12:58 PM
i would have sex with her just to be close to zac efron cause he was in her

j0rd
18-04-2014, 12:59 PM
ha she's slept with danny cipriani
what a guy

Yawn
18-04-2014, 01:02 PM
yh just noticed danny cipriani

and maggio cipriani :S

orlando bloom as well wow! justin timberlake and zac effron are best tho :Heart:

Sharon
18-04-2014, 01:07 PM
Max George... pls not the one from The Wanted lol???

what so jealous of her cos zac/justin t/ashton

- - - Updated - - -

WAIT A MINUTE HEATH ****** LEDGER

i am so jealous and so done

Mark
18-04-2014, 01:08 PM
What a ****, how is this anything to be proud of lol?

LiquidLuck.
18-04-2014, 01:17 PM

Because she slept with Heath Ledger and Adam Levine and Ashton Kutcher!! Do you know how many people wish they had as well? They are like the Top 3 list of the hottest guys in the world!

AND OMG WHAT SHE SLEPT WITH ''B.DEL.TORRO''?? I'M GUESSING THAT'S A MISSPELL OF BENICIO DEL TORO OMG! He is simply one of the best actors of all times!!

Lindsay Lohan you are officially my idol!

Mark
18-04-2014, 01:20 PM
Because she slept with Heath Ledger and Adam Levine and Ashton Kutcher!! Do you know how many people wish they had as well? They are like the Top 3 list of the hottest guys in the world!

AND OMG WHAT SHE SLEPT WITH ''B.DEL.TORRO''?? I'M GUESSING THAT'S A MISSPELL OF BENICIO DEL TORO OMG! He is simply one of the best actors of all times!!

Lindsay Lohan you are officially my idol!

I'm pretty sure you've slept with more boys already babe x

Kyle
18-04-2014, 01:22 PM
wonder how many of these were whilst she was on drugs

LiquidLuck.
18-04-2014, 01:25 PM
I'm pretty sure you've slept with more boys already babe x

Naw, my times with so much freedom have made me realise how much of a picky ***** I actually am, so I've been a pretty good girl compared to most girls here. Seriously every conversation between international people in here needs to cover the subject of how ****** British girls are! And what's the thing with using crop tops when you're totally obese?! It's disgusting, no one wants to see your fat. :x

Either way if most of the guys in that list were available and ready for it, not many people would say no...

Mark
18-04-2014, 01:26 PM
Naw, my times with so much freedom have made me realise how much of a picky ***** I actually am, so I've been a pretty good girl compared to most girls here. Seriously every conversation between international people in here needs to cover the subject of how ****** British girls are! And what's the thing with using crop tops when you're totally obese?! It's disgusting, no one wants to see your fat. :x

Either way if most of the guys in that list were available and ready for it, not many people would say no...

Are u saying that the girls on this forum who are from Britain are likely to have a reputation?

Futz
18-04-2014, 01:28 PM
famous people sex each other all the time

-:Undertaker:-
18-04-2014, 01:38 PM

In the sick world of Hollywood, these sort of things pass as an achievement.

And the amazing thing is..... people look up to this sort of behaviour.

LiquidLuck.
18-04-2014, 01:44 PM
Are u saying that the girls on this forum who are from Britain are likely to have a reputation?

I'm saying that from my experience in uni, and apparently all my international friends in here, that's what British girls seem to be like. Now obviously there are exceptions to every rule.

If this is because of my comment, I'm not saying she isn't a ****. Just saying at least she is a **** that ****** hot men, better than normal ***** that just **** randoms.

Inseriousity.
18-04-2014, 01:46 PM
censored cos those ones aren't celebrities?

wasnt heath ledger married, uhohhhh
bizarre practice to do this during rehab though. think the docs just want the goss

18-04-2014, 01:47 PM
If this is because of my comment, I'm not saying she isn't a ****. Just saying at least she is a **** that ****** hot men, better than normal ***** that just **** randoms.

Not directed at your comment.

It's directed at celebrities and Hollywood in general.

Mark
18-04-2014, 01:48 PM

It makes me angry how some children/teenagers look up to these celebrities as role models, then when they do things like this they think it's acceptable...

LiquidLuck.
18-04-2014, 01:49 PM
censored cos those ones aren't celebrities?

wasnt heath ledger married, uhohhhh
bizarre practice to do this during rehab though. think the docs just want the goss

He divorced Michelle Williams in 2007 and only died one year later so might have been during that time..

18-04-2014, 01:51 PM
It makes me angry how some children/teenagers look up to these celebrities as role models, then when they do things like this they think it's acceptable...

I've never really seen what there is to look up to in an actor considering how all they're doing is playing the role of made-up characters. But you know, I do have respect for the likes of Dame Angela Lansbury and others like her who are classy, intelligent and timeless.

You'll never see Lansbury stumbling out of a car, eyes rolling in her head with her knickers down at her ankles. :P

LiquidLuck.
18-04-2014, 01:52 PM

The blame is on the teenagers though, not the celebrities. The celebrities do what they want with their lives, it's up to the parents and kids to know what is right to copy and what is not though.. ''Oh she ****** over 30 guys so it's okay for me to do so as well''? Well she also wins more in a month than you will all your life or something so yeah.. I understand how people might say that celebrities need to watch out because when everyone know about their lives they need to be a role model, but it's not all their fault apart from when they do something illegal..

wixard
18-04-2014, 01:53 PM
what the hell is wrong with you people? there is nothing wrong with sex, i am 100% done with **** shaming fools smh

i say GOOD JOB GIRL those are some 10/10 hotties on that list, and i'm assuming a lot of them were actually before her drugs stint just based on their relationship statuses throughout those years (unless some people were being naughty lol)

is this a list of everyone she has slept with or just famous people? why are names blurred?

LiquidLuck.
18-04-2014, 01:56 PM
what the hell is wrong with you people? there is nothing wrong with sex, i am 100% done with **** shaming fools smh

i say GOOD JOB GIRL those are some 10/10 hotties on that list, and i'm assuming a lot of them were actually before her drugs stint just based on their relationship statuses throughout those years (unless some people were being naughty lol)

is this a list of everyone she has slept with or just famous people? why are names blurred?

Too much of ANYTHING is not good.. even if some of them are indeed 10/10 hotties..

Some of the names are blurred probably because those were not famous people so they could not have their names published?

18-04-2014, 01:59 PM

There's nothing wrong with sex but there is something really distasteful in writing up how many guys you've slept with (too many it looks too) as well as it going out into the public sphere. It makes her look like a complete headline grabbing ****, which I suppose is what she wanted.

LiquidLuck.
18-04-2014, 02:01 PM
There's nothing wrong with sex but there is something really distasteful in writing up how many guys you've slept with (too many it looks too) as well as it going out into the public sphere. It makes her look like a complete headline grabbing ****, which I suppose is what she wanted.

Everything in Hollywood nowadays is done for publicity, and bad things sell more than good.

sex
18-04-2014, 02:03 PM
merk needs to get laid

wixard
18-04-2014, 02:06 PM
Too much of ANYTHING is not good.. even if some of them are indeed 10/10 hotties..

Some of the names are blurred probably because those were not famous people so they could not have their names published?

there are MANY people that have slept with a lot more people than that in this world, as long as it was safe and didn't turn into an addiction (36, not enough to be classified as an addiction) then what's the problem? just because she's a high profile celeb and the other names on the list are known that makes her a bad person, or that we should look down on her? why do people care so much? in this day and age i will never understand why people still treat sex like it's a massive sin

@-:Undertaker:- (http://www.habboxforum.com/member.php?u=24233); what is wrong with her writing a list? what about her privacy? she wrote this for herself, i have a list of everyone i've slept with, whats wrong with that? they consented to it? i don't understand where you're coming from, besides the fact you're saying she leaked it herself for attention. you don't know that for sure, she's claiming that someone found it while shooting at her house and took a photo, which has just as much authenticity as any other 'theory'

Kyle
18-04-2014, 02:07 PM
She wrote them as part of her therapy and they were published by somebody else...

LiquidLuck.
18-04-2014, 02:11 PM
James Franco has denied that he ever slept with Lindsay Lohan
22 DAYS AGO MARCH 28, 2014 8:19AM

JAMES Franco has called Lindsay Lohan a liar after he was named and shamed on her list of former Hollywood lovers.

The 35-year-old actor is currently promoting his new book of poetry called Directing Herbert White, which features a couple of poems about Lohan. When asked if the Mean Girls star was upset and had made contact about being mentioned in the book, Franco said, “No ... And Lindsay herself has told lies about me with her people-she’s-slept-with list!”

James Franco DID NOT hook up with Lindsay Lohan.

Franco’s denial backs up his comments from last year when he told radio host Howard Stern that he turned down Lindsay Lohan back in the day. “I don’t want to brag about it,” Franco said. “I don’t know how that got out. She was having issues even then, so you feel weird. Honestly, she was a friend. I’ve met a lot of people that are troubled and sometimes you don’t want to do that.”

Two weeks ago In Touch magazine published a photo showing some of the names on Lohan’s personal conquest list, which the actor allegedly wrote to impress her friends but accidentally left behind at the Beverly Hills Hotel on January 30.

Also named was former Melbourne Rebels player Danny Cipriani, who used to date Lara Bingle. According to the Mirror , the rugby star hooked up with Lohan in the US in 2010, with a source at the time saying, “Her friends adore him. They think they make a hot couple. Danny isn’t a big drinker so they think he is perfect for her.” Cipriani dated Bingle in 2011 but they split not long after they were photographed together on a romantic holiday in Bora Bora.

Some of the names on the list are yet to be released, probably because the men are now married.

It’s fair to say there are probably some very nervous men in Hollywood at the moment.

^ That's why some names are blurred.

18-04-2014, 02:14 PM
@-:Undertaker:- (http://www.habboxforum.com/member.php?u=24233); what is wrong with her writing a list? what about her privacy? she wrote this for herself, i have a list of everyone i've slept with, whats wrong with that? they consented to it? i don't understand where you're coming from, besides the fact you're saying she leaked it herself for attention. you don't know that for sure, she's claiming that someone found it while shooting at her house and took a photo, which has just as much authenticity as any other 'theory'

She wrote them as part of her therapy and they were published by somebody else...

Therapy and people look up to this mess? She's a walking disaster.

And now all these smackheads and pill poppers are arguing over who has slept with who lol IN PUBLIC. Keep it classy guys.

LiquidLuck.
18-04-2014, 02:16 PM
there are MANY people that have slept with a lot more people than that in this world, as long as it was safe and didn't turn into an addiction (36, not enough to be classified as an addiction) then what's the problem? just because she's a high profile celeb and the other names on the list are known that makes her a bad person, or that we should look down on her? why do people care so much? in this day and age i will never understand why people still treat sex like it's a massive sin

I'm not saying that, if I had some of the opportunities she obviously had, I would have taken them as well! But when you're 27, you had a drug addiction and you've slept with people twice your age (Benicio del Toro was 38 and she was 19 when the rumours came out)... Not saying it's a sin, just saying she should not have put herself in this situation even though I doubt she did not know what she was doing when she wrote this list..
Kyle; do you really believe her when she says it was not her fault? Just seem like publicity to me tbh..

sex
18-04-2014, 02:19 PM
y'all just ugly and jealous of queen lindsay slayer of psnis

Kyle
18-04-2014, 02:22 PM
I'm not saying that, if I had some of the opportunities she obviously had, I would have taken them as well! But when you're 27, you had a drug addiction and you've slept with people twice your age (Benicio del Toro was 38 and she was 19 when the rumours came out)... Not saying it's a sin, just saying she should not have put herself in this situation even though I doubt she did not know what she was doing when she wrote this list..
@Kyle (http://www.habboxforum.com/member.php?u=30795); do you really believe her when she says it was not her fault? Just seem like publicity to me tbh..
Yes, I have no reason not to believe it.

Not sure where all the hatred is coming from, it's a person that has slept with other people. She has gone through therapy for her addictions like many other people. She's just more successful.

Nothing wrong with sleeping with people double your age if you are a consenting adult. bloody prudes.

wixard
18-04-2014, 02:25 PM
@Kyle (http://www.habboxforum.com/member.php?u=30795); do you really believe her when she says it was not her fault? Just seem like publicity to me tbh..

she's a child star, she's grown up in the limelight and now we know that her family life wasn't exactly the most stable structure either. so many child stars are at risk of drug addiction, and we've seen it claim so many lives i'm not surprised she battled a drug addiction, people should be supportive of her time at rehab AND engaging in different forms of therapy. age doesn't matter when they're both consenting adults, which they were so don't really see what you're getting at there. she didn't put HERSELF in the situation she was put into this situation by the media lol, and she's not the only one as i said, numerous other people struggle just as much as she had. it's just unfortunate the list got leaked, and i don't think she leaked it

LiquidLuck.
18-04-2014, 02:29 PM
I do believe it was just a publicity thing. Not saying SHE leaked the list, but she doesn't seem to have been through much trouble to properly hide it. Plus with this documentary that she is doing with Oprah, I believe she just wanted the attention she needed to be under the spotlight to launch her ''last chance at [being an actress]''.

http://www.news.com.au/entertainment/celebrity-life/james-franco-has-denied-that-he-ever-slept-with-lindsay-lohan/story-fnk825aa-1226860006602#ooid=x2d28wbDod09K-kVWjnraYYntX-WAHjf

e5
18-04-2014, 02:30 PM
Why are some blurred out :S

karter
18-04-2014, 02:30 PM

Looking at the fact that this was written in rehab and was not publicized by her, don't think she is taking pride in it? :S

It might not even be real, grow up and stop using slurs against women just because they have a sex life and you lack one

18-04-2014, 02:46 PM
she's a child star, she's grown up in the limelight and now we know that her family life wasn't exactly the most stable structure either. so many child stars are at risk of drug addiction, and we've seen it claim so many lives i'm not surprised she battled a drug addiction, people should be supportive of her time at rehab AND engaging in different forms of therapy. age doesn't matter when they're both consenting adults, which they were so don't really see what you're getting at there. she didn't put HERSELF in the situation she was put into this situation by the media lol, and she's not the only one as i said, numerous other people struggle just as much as she had. it's just unfortunate the list got leaked, and i don't think she leaked it

Er yes she did, she took the drugs in the first place.

Drug taking isn't a disease you catch like a common cold.

LiquidLuck.
18-04-2014, 02:51 PM
Why are some blurred out :S

Either because they were not celebrities, which makes sense, but it said in an article that it might be because they are/were married.

wixard
18-04-2014, 02:56 PM
Er yes she did, she took the drugs in the first place.

Drug taking isn't a disease you catch like a common cold.

she succumbed to the pressure of fame and thats how the substance abuse started, we have and never will be in the position of being a child star/being in the limelight so we won't know what it's like, but there's enough evidence to show that it's a pretty ******* hard life to deal with if you go by all the other people that turn to drugs in that situation. imagine you were in rehab with the entire world watching and judging every move you make, social media negatively blasting you, when that many people tell you something enough times you will start to believe it and that's what happened to her self worth and why she's in a constant battle with the drugs

Yawn
18-04-2014, 02:59 PM
every1 attacking marks sex life :'(

18-04-2014, 03:08 PM
she succumbed to the pressure of fame and thats how the substance abuse started, we have and never will be in the position of being a child star/being in the limelight so we won't know what it's like, but there's enough evidence to show that it's a pretty ******* hard life to deal with if you go by all the other people that turn to drugs in that situation. imagine you were in rehab with the entire world watching and judging every move you make, social media negatively blasting you, when that many people tell you something enough times you will start to believe it and that's what happened to her self worth and why she's in a constant battle with the drugs

Or maybe she likes partying and takes drugs because she likes them? Drug taking is not a airborne disease that you can catch.

A lot of people have hard lives but don't resort to taking drugs. They don't resort to crime. They don't resort to drinking 24/7. Lindsay Lohan is yet another spoiled Hollywood star with a wealthy background who was either naive and stupid and clearly doesn't have any self-respect.

I'm sick of people making excuses for some of the rudest, most stupid and most spoiled people on the planet.

wixard
18-04-2014, 03:17 PM
Or maybe she likes partying and takes drugs because she likes them? Drug taking is not a airborne disease that you can catch.

A lot of people have hard lives but don't resort to taking drugs. They don't resort to crime. They don't resort to drinking 24/7. Lindsay Lohan is yet another spoiled Hollywood star with a wealthy background who was either naive and stupid and clearly doesn't have any self-respect.

I'm sick of people making excuses for some of the rudest, most stupid and most spoiled people on the planet.

a lot of people don't resort to drugs because they don't get them handed to them free and on the regular, i'm sure it would be a completely different story if that were the case

i'm not even a lindsay lohan supporter, i just came here to tell people to shut up and quit having such double standards when it comes to women having/enjoying sex. you said that her having sex with 36 people is too much, why is it too much? there is no limit on the amount of sexual partners you have throughout your life and there shouldn't be

GommeInc
18-04-2014, 04:18 PM
Did she actually sleep with these people or is this the list of someone who clearly was high and thought she slept with these people? Making a list of people you've slept seems like something someone with a wild imagination would do. I demand sex tapes!

karter
18-04-2014, 04:33 PM
there's literally no proof if thats the list of people she had sex with...it could be a list of male friends, people u dont like etc etc

Zak
18-04-2014, 04:35 PM
What a classy girl

Sharon
18-04-2014, 04:38 PM
she has confirmed that it is her list now

dunno why 36 men or w.e is an issue it's her choice n u know what good on her because among that list are some of the hottest n more current people lol. she chose to, and each one of them chose to. don't hate on her just bcos ur sex life is non existent sheeeeesh.

apparently the people blurred out r for legal reasons, there's also rumour she has got with an unnamed premiership footballer. Max George is the one from TW and James Franco seems to have denied having sex with her.

GommeInc
18-04-2014, 04:39 PM
there's literally no proof if thats the list of people she had sex with...it could be a list of male friends, people u dont like etc etc
This is going to see mean but would she have that many friends given how her condition has made her somewhat intolerable? If it's people she dislikes Ashton Kutcher must have done some really bad - he's like a Spaniel puppy :P

karter
18-04-2014, 04:44 PM
evan peters though....do u think emma roberts knows

buttons
18-04-2014, 04:58 PM
evan peters though....do u think emma roberts knows
hope not she will probs abuse him. again.

it's always the virgins who take other people's sex lives so seriously

karter
18-04-2014, 05:02 PM
yh i was thinking abt that lmao poor him :-/

Rachel
20-04-2014, 10:56 PM
Wow I guess she didn't find her true love yet...lol

-Moniquee.
21-04-2014, 09:18 AM
Wonder if she is legit about this. Some hotties on that list though

Sian
21-04-2014, 10:23 AM
Wonder if she is legit about this. Some hotties on that list though

who knows, I have a feeling either way most people would deny it.

peteyt
21-04-2014, 12:08 PM

Someone talking sense. I remember someone's dad I know dying from drugs which is not a good thing but they tried to say well you never expect to get addicted. I mean people can debate about it being legalised etc but in a lot of cases there's a reason why it's illegal. We are warned these things are addicted because they are but a lot go in going that won't be me.

Absently
21-04-2014, 12:17 PM
idk i just cant see it being true tbh

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!