PDA

View Full Version : Trash-proofing rooms

Zak
18-04-2014, 04:46 PM
Hello,

Am I right in thinking that you're unable to trash proof rooms now?

I ask because I was thinking about rights to a certain room. The room would be a snake maze, so have rollers.

If you can trash proof then can I ask how?

:) thank you!

sexpot
18-04-2014, 04:59 PM
cover the floor in mats

:odey:
18-04-2014, 05:16 PM
you can still do it with cabbages can't you?
Matt has in one of his rooms.

Michael
18-04-2014, 05:25 PM
place invisible t-bones

Zak
18-04-2014, 05:30 PM
you can still do it with cabbages can't you?
Matt has in one of his rooms.

Well that's how I would have done it but want to make sure first?? xxMATTGxx; do you have a trash proof room?

place invisible t-bones

Sorry but what are invisible t-bones?

xxMATTGxx
18-04-2014, 05:44 PM
Yeah I think cabbages still work as I use it in the staff entrance for the Help Desk :P

Michael
18-04-2014, 05:51 PM
Well that's how I would have done it but want to make sure first?? xxMATTGxx; do you have a trash proof room?

Sorry but what are invisible t-bones?

You get a pet to eat the pet food t-bones until its invisible but is still an item, then you repeat with other t-bones until you have enough to cover a room. Any furniture cannot be placed on t-bones.

Plebings
18-04-2014, 06:30 PM
you couldn't use pet food along the snake to make it trashproof. i'm not sure it still works like this but you used to have to make sure that the snake itself was all connected, then place enough furni on one of the rollers (e.g. if your snake is 20 rollers long, place 20 cabbages on the first one) so that it thinks it can't hold any more furni. however this means that the snake has to be really basic and not split at any point (e.g. diags)

Hidden
18-04-2014, 06:33 PM
you can't make anything trash proof now, you can place stack tools on anything making it available to move anything onto it.

Lewis
18-04-2014, 06:39 PM
you couldn't use pet food along the snake to make it trashproof. i'm not sure it still works like this but you used to have to make sure that the snake itself was all connected, then place enough furni on one of the rollers (e.g. if your snake is 20 rollers long, place 20 cabbages on the first one) so that it thinks it can't hold any more furni. however this means that the snake has to be really basic and not split at any point (e.g. diags)

This and invisible t-bones on the rest of flooring. And don't make it a group room.

HABBZ-0
18-04-2014, 06:55 PM
You get a pet to eat the pet food t-bones until its invisible but is still an item, then you repeat with other t-bones until you have enough to cover a room. Any furniture cannot be placed on t-bones.

Will it disappear if you let the pet feed on it for too long? And does this work for other pet foods as well or just tbones?

Mr-Trainor
18-04-2014, 07:38 PM
you can't make anything trash proof now, you can place stack tools on anything making it available to move anything onto it.
People with rights can't place furni though, unless it was a group room :P

Will it disappear if you let the pet feed on it for too long? And does this work for other pet foods as well or just tbones?
Yes, you need to pick up the t-bones (or the pet) as soon as they go invisible. The invisible state of the t-bone (does not work with any other pet food afaik) is basically the last stage before it's completely eaten and therefore non-existent :P.

Hidden
19-04-2014, 12:48 AM
Oh, I thought everybody owned group rooms. Seem more popular to host rooms that way than general rights.

Mr-Trainor
19-04-2014, 09:59 AM
Oh, I thought everybody owned group rooms. Seem more popular to host rooms that way than general rights.
Yeah I agree it does. Even with group rooms though, is there not a way to allow members to move/toggle furni in the room but not drop any more? I can't remember :P.

Zak
23-04-2014, 08:49 AM
Yeah I agree it does. Even with group rooms though, is there not a way to allow members to move/toggle furni in the room but not drop any more? I can't remember :P.

That would be a REALLY sensible idea. Although Habbo don't do sensible.

Fustraton
24-04-2014, 06:48 PM
I remember in Clong's Takeshi's Castle had some invisible furni in one of her rooms to make it untrashable. Sadly, it's long gone because of the door furni but I always wondered how she did it.

e5
24-04-2014, 07:38 PM

People do it so you say a keyword to get to place (only users with group admin can say it but cant move or drop furni) or trash proof it let people click things like a birdbath to enter somewhere but dunno if you can stop em dropping things doing this

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!