PDA

View Full Version : France and Belgium!

DryRash
19-04-2014, 08:55 AM
Hello Habbox!
So it has been ages since I have posted or been on here so hello ;}

To the point...
I recently went on a trip to France and Belgium (I really cant remember where).
So the trip turned out really good and I guess I'll tell you a bit about it.
So well this was more of a history trip so if you don't like history I would probably leave xD! So we visited a lot of things the first thing we went to was Langemark German Cemetery. That was rather peaceful around there a lot of soldiers names that have died.

We then went to Tyne Cot British Cemetery. I was extremely happy at this point as one of my ancestors where buried there.

(In case you are not getting the hint this was a Battlefields trip). After that we then went to a place called Sanctuary Wood (Hill 62 Museum) This was a good highlight as it was a very bizarre museum furthermore there was a reconstructed Trench you could walk around (Very muddy).

We then went to a 'In Flanders Field' Exhibition that was also good. If you ever go I'd suggest the film part of the museum the actors where great for a short film and you get that sense of feeling you was there!

Now I guess I could go on about what we visited but I won't bore you! Just thought I'd let everyone know about my adventures! So I'll tell you about something different.

The weather was nice and sunny I got sun burn on the second day! The people there are very kind and helpful as I got lost at one point luckily the person I ran into spoke English well! However if you are interested about knowing what else I saw or pictures etc. Please just ask I'll be more than happy to help.

Eric
19-04-2014, 11:55 AM
nice glad u had fun, sounds like a great trip, share some pics

Derrener
19-04-2014, 01:30 PM
sounds fun :)

glad you enjoyed it :)

Matt
20-04-2014, 04:20 AM
Post some pictures!! Sounds like you had a really good time, glad the weather was good too haha.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!