PDA

View Full Version : Habbox Radio?

Ozzinator$
22-04-2014, 05:48 PM
I would like to listen to Habbox when i'm at a public library but for what ever reason no sound comes out from it [sound works cause I can use youtube etc] I've updated the flash player, but that does not work, so what should I try installing to get this to work?

Also can't get habbo to work either, so not sure if it's connected somehow..

OllzIsTasty
22-04-2014, 06:15 PM
I would like to listen to Habbox when i'm at a public library but for what ever reason no sound comes out from it [sound works cause I can use youtube etc] I've updated the flash player, but that does not work, so what should I try installing to get this to work?

Also can't get habbo to work either, so not sure if it's connected somehow..

The library may have some blocks to stop you using HabboxLive/Habbo.

I know mine does anyway!

lemons
22-04-2014, 06:18 PM
if you have a smartphone just use the tunein app

Ozzinator$
22-04-2014, 06:46 PM
My smartphone is too old for any apps to work on, all apps are slowly becoming inactive/unsupported for it.

xxMATTGxx
22-04-2014, 11:49 PM
My smartphone is too old for any apps to work on, all apps are slowly becoming inactive/unsupported for it.

I'm on my phone at the moment but I swear you can also tune on on the TuneIn website as well by going to: http://tunein.com/radio/Habbox-s183279/

Ozzinator$
23-04-2014, 01:20 PM
I tried that link, doesn't seem to work on these computers either, definately must be a block on it. Thanks for helping though :)

Recursion
23-04-2014, 03:36 PM
I should think they block most ports used by internet radio.

Reality
23-04-2014, 06:47 PM
or try on your web browser (even if you dont have iPhone)
www.habboxlive.com/iPhone

I tried that link, doesn't seem to work on these computers either, definately must be a block on it. Thanks for helping though :)

iGenius
24-04-2014, 09:45 PM
You could also try to access the Habbox Live Radio via a proxy.

Proxies can be used to mask your IP address and allow you access to websites where normally ports may be blocked. VERY useful in University ;)

www.hidemyasss.com - One that I know works well.

Recursion
25-04-2014, 12:41 PM
You could also try to access the Habbox Live Radio via a proxy.

Proxies can be used to mask your IP address and allow you access to websites where normally ports may be blocked. VERY useful in University ;)

www.hidemyasss.com (http://www.hidemyasss.com) - One that I know works well.

A proxy doesn't unblock ports.

iGenius
25-04-2014, 01:13 PM
Works at university. They block ports

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

Ozzinator$
25-04-2014, 03:18 PM
Even with Proxy, I get this. This Radio Station is currently not working

Recursion
25-04-2014, 07:41 PM
Works at university. They block ports

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

Some block more than others.

Ozzinator; what kind of computer do you use? Windows or Mac?

Ozzinator$
25-04-2014, 07:46 PM
Some block more than others.

Ozzinator; what kind of computer do you use? Windows or Mac?

Recursion; At the library they use Windows XP, which will be upgraded at some point.

james,
26-04-2014, 12:02 AM
use the shoutcast info followed by /listen.pls

wordofwisdom
26-04-2014, 02:03 PM
their is probably no way around this and to be honest libraries tend to block you from anything you can communicate people with if you're under 16 them libraries can block you from all chat websites such as Facebook, Twitter habbo etc

scottish
26-04-2014, 02:10 PM
their is probably no way around this and to be honest libraries tend to block you from anything you can communicate people with if you're under 16 them libraries can block you from all chat websites such as Facebook, Twitter habbo etc

Which you can easily get around.

wordofwisdom
27-04-2014, 10:15 AM
Which you can easily get around.

Yeah but if you do get around it and get caught you could easily be kicked out the library or have your library card removed

lemons
27-04-2014, 10:20 AM
why would you even want to listen to habbox in the library

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!