PDA

View Full Version : Ghost documentaries

.mcgovlau.
07-09-2005, 10:14 PM
Do any of you watch those ghost documentaries on tv? sometimes they are on the travel channel, or randomly on scientific channels. they are really interesting. Sometimes kinda scary haha but i like being scared. Great stories. My favorite is the one about Lizzie Borden. Lizzie Borden was home with her family one night and her father always bossed her around like a slave, and one night, she went out and took and ax, and hit her father 41 times, she basically massacred him on the couch. After that, she went upstairs and killed her mother with 40 hits. They never had enough evidence to convict Lizzie though. Now theres all these occurances during the night at the house, such as random freezing points in the house (typical ghost sympton type deal) there has been apparations (ghosts views) on the mother's bed and on the couch. The owners turned it into a hotel :P u can sleep there for the night and try to see the ghosts, its creepy....id so do it haha

finally, theres a lil motto for the story

"Lizzie Borden took an axe And gave her mother forty whacks! And when she saw what she had done... She gave her father forty one! "

Absently
07-09-2005, 10:17 PM
lolz :) i could never do such a thing 2 my parents its 2 evil

.mcgovlau.
07-09-2005, 10:20 PM
the girl mustve been holding a grudge or something, (if you guys wanna hear more stories, i have loads of books, i could post them and cite them ect)

Absently
07-09-2005, 10:20 PM
ya post em now coz i'm gonna go2bed and will read em 2moz

.mcgovlau.
07-09-2005, 10:21 PM
ill post on this subforum

Bono
07-09-2005, 10:32 PM
Yes, post them, I LOVE TO HEAR ABOUT GHOST'S! :):):)

Bef
07-09-2005, 10:43 PM
Ye, I believe in ghosts i reckon there real but i dont believe every story about them. Post more stories <3

Adam$
08-09-2005, 05:56 PM
Yes, I find them interesting. Some of you will probably say I am sad, but I believe in the supernatural.

Forest-Law
08-09-2005, 07:03 PM
Lizzie Borden took an axe And gave her mother forty whacks! And when she saw what she had done... She gave her father forty one!

thats the best thing i've heard in weeks......lol.

Clarissa
08-09-2005, 07:04 PM
I live Most Haunted Live, That rawks xD

.mcgovlau.
08-09-2005, 07:04 PM
Yes, I find them interesting. Some of you will probably say I am sad, but I believe in the supernatural.

yey me too!

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!