PDA

View Full Version : All LTDs Now Tradeable In Marketplace

jorsian
25-04-2014, 02:36 PM
A new featured was announced today in the news: LTDs are now tradeable in the marketplace. What will this mean for the economy? At least now will we have concrete values to go off of when valuing LTDs! I think this is good news, but I hope it doesn't end up being terribly glitchy.

http://i59.tinypic.com/10cj476.png

sex
25-04-2014, 02:58 PM
AHHHHHHHH FINALLY ONLY TOOK THEM 2 YEARS

Kardan
25-04-2014, 03:00 PM
What I want to know if each LTD will have it's own average or not.

sex
25-04-2014, 03:07 PM
What I want to know if each LTD will have it's own average or not.

takes 2 days of trading to get avg since only 1 of each number doubt it, people will be competing with hundreds of other seller tho so they will lower till it sells probs

Mr-Trainor
25-04-2014, 04:47 PM
Marketplace gives me a server error atm.

- - - Updated - - -

I'll rephrase that, trying to go by most expensive first (which is how I always view the mp) is giving me a server error.

- - - Updated - - -

I still think they should have made a separate section for LTDs, and the ability to view offers for the same LTD. This is just going to fill up the marketplace so much, surely?

lucaskf390
25-04-2014, 04:54 PM
That's a good new, ltds will always be hard to set a value while people buy the numbers, not the furni.
Economy will only get better in my opinion.

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

I'll rephrase that, trying to go by most expensive first (which is how I always view the mp) is giving me a server error.

- - - Updated - - -

I still think they should have made a separate section for LTDs, and the ability to view offers for the same LTD. This is just going to fill up the marketplace so much, surely?

Same errors going on here

LiquidLuck.
25-04-2014, 04:56 PM
Damn wish I could get online to buy some :/ I hope the values drop considerably by the time I get online again.

Mr-Trainor
25-04-2014, 05:01 PM
Seems there's something in the mp offered at between 800c-850c that is causing a server error.

- - - Updated - - -

It's not letting me put LTDs in the mp now :(.

Sian
25-04-2014, 05:04 PM
i never knew none of the ltds were tradeable.

i think it's a good idea, I don't like non-tradeable furni.

Mr-Trainor
25-04-2014, 05:07 PM
i never knew none of the ltds were tradeable.

i think it's a good idea, I don't like non-tradeable furni.
I'm sure they were all tradable, just not through the marketplace.

Zak
25-04-2014, 05:59 PM

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

I was getting a server error earlier.

That would be the logical thing to do Luke but no doubt Sulake's developers are lazy and illogical.

Mr-Trainor
25-04-2014, 06:01 PM
I'm sure my LTD sold.. I redeemed the 300c, but still have the LTD? Maybe if I reload it'll be gone, but my credits definitely went up and I placed it in my room and was able to put it in the mp again :S.

Still have the LTD, still have the credits. So not sure what happened as my other LTD sold fine. Has someone possibly paid 300c for my LTD and not received it :S? Or am I just going mad.. anyone else experienced any problems?

Kardan
25-04-2014, 06:08 PM
I'm sure my LTD sold.. I redeemed the 300c, but still have the LTD? Maybe if I reload it'll be gone, but my credits definitely went up and I placed it in my room and was able to put it in the mp again :S.

Which LTD? My green egg sold for 300c, I redeemed it and I don't have my egg.

Mr-Trainor
25-04-2014, 06:11 PM
Which LTD? My green egg sold for 300c, I redeemed it and I don't have my egg.
A Demonic Sheep. I sold one for 200c which was fine, then my other sold for 300c I received the 297 credits before somehow getting the item back.. can't actually remember how exactly :S.

EDIT

Nvm I think I'm getting mixed up with a Black Giant Pillow which I've just noticed has gone (A).

Kyle
25-04-2014, 07:45 PM
only need to add linking teleport sets and hx rare values will FINALLY become entirely useless

karter
25-04-2014, 07:46 PM
rip habbox values literally the most useless thing now

- - - Updated - - -

there are like what 20 sets of teleports in habbo and no one cares about them so!

MKR&*42
25-04-2014, 07:57 PM
My first thought was that hx rares is basically nearly a goner now. I think there's only 1/2 expensive teleport sets so... :P

Mr-Trainor
25-04-2014, 10:06 PM
only need to add linking teleport sets and hx rare values will FINALLY become entirely useless

rip habbox values literally the most useless thing now

My first thought was that hx rares is basically nearly a goner now. I think there's only 1/2 expensive teleport sets so... :P
Not quite yet, seeing as the averages will be on a per number basis which is a little useless really. But as I've said before again and again, I strongly suggest (http://www.habboxforum.com/showthread.php?t=799824&p=8150045#post8150045) Habbox goes back to Rare Values. Fun fact; I closed Haboosh Values after the arrival of the Marketplace but I don't think the same needs to happen with Habbox because of the extra functions, which is mainly just the graphs really :P.

Mr-Trainor
26-04-2014, 09:58 AM
Not quite yet, seeing as the averages will be on a per number basis which is a little useless really. But as I've said before again and again, I strongly suggest (http://www.habboxforum.com/showthread.php?t=799824&p=8150045#post8150045) Habbox goes back to Rare Values. Fun fact; I closed Haboosh Values after the arrival of the Marketplace but I don't think the same needs to happen with Habbox because of the extra functions, which is mainly just the graphs really :P.
I take that back, it seems the average is the same for each number of the same LTD which is a good thing imo :D.

Zak
26-04-2014, 10:01 AM
So ... what LTDs should I buy :P

B
28-04-2014, 03:01 AM
Interesting that theyve added this! Looks like all LTDs have shot up quite a bit now that theres a huge market to sell to via the marketplace :O

Zak
28-04-2014, 07:59 AM
There should be a sub-section for all the LTDs. It's annoying that all the most expensive items in Habbo are now basically LTDs. :|

KingEvan
28-04-2014, 08:56 AM
This is going to be good for me and some more traders who buy and sell ltds.

AHHHHHHHH FINALLY ONLY TOOK THEM 2 YEARS
I thought it was 3 years?

Daltron
04-05-2014, 04:17 AM
Good to finally see this happen!

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!