PDA

View Full Version : Need for Speed - Ends 10th May

Inseriousity.
25-04-2014, 03:33 PM
http://Habbox.com/text/Keyboard/Need+for%20Speed

Recently a friend of mine got a speeding fine. You're given the option of paying a fine and points on your license, a smaller fine and attending a speed awareness course or you can appeal. It's funny that they give you a list of excuses that won't work. For this competition, post the craziest excuse to avoid a speeding fine.

The funniest will win. Good luck.

Please note that Habbox should not be held responsible for any fines or other legal difficulty you may encounter should you attempt to use one of these excuses for yourself.

Prize: 5 credits + 15 rep
Click here (http://www.habboxforum.com/showthread.php?t=791966&p=8059610#post8059610) for more information about prizes

Drake.
05-05-2014, 03:11 AM
I was trying to perform a citizen's arrest on the speeding driver ahead of me.

Brad
05-05-2014, 06:30 AM
Officer: How are you, do you know how fast you were going?
Me: I do, do you know how fast you were going?
Officer: why yes, I do.
Me: then why are you not giving yourself a ticket, you were doing the same thing as I was.
Officer: you're joking, right?
Me: sadly...

Bankai90
05-05-2014, 06:44 AM
When an officer pulled the car over, tell him/her that you just had your breaks repaired and it was so expensive that you wouldn't want to wear them down. No fine! :P

Honor-Branch
05-05-2014, 06:55 PM
im about to give birth

Martin
06-05-2014, 04:40 AM
"I Was innocently driving along when one direction came onto the radio. After a period of extreme boogying inside the car, I noticed a wasp had someway made its way into the car through the air vents. Not knowing what to do, I reached into my glovebox to pull out a can of wasp killer. At that precise moment my phone rang. I answered the phone and it was my friend shoned who told me she needed help herding one of her sheep into its stable, so without a thought I turned the car around and began driving vigorously to rush to help my friend in need. Suddenly a pigeon ran out into the road and started attacking a poor defenseless pensioner- being a fan of pensioners I decided to help the poor woman by revving my accelerator a little bit to attempt to scare off this killer beast. When this did not work I decided to throw the sandwich I was eating out of the window at the bird to try and startle it. Unfortunately there was a gust of wind and it blew the sandwich back into the car which landed on my accelerator pedal and pushed me just over the 30mph speed limit."

Liva
06-05-2014, 10:17 AM
"I Was innocently driving along when one direction came onto the radio. After a period of extreme boogying inside the car, I noticed a wasp had someway made its way into the car through the air vents. Not knowing what to do, I reached into my glovebox to pull out a can of wasp killer. At that precise moment my phone rang. I answered the phone and it was my friend shoned who told me she needed help herding one of her sheep into its stable, so without a thought I turned the car around and began driving vigorously to rush to help my friend in need. Suddenly a pigeon ran out into the road and started attacking a poor defenseless pensioner- being a fan of pensioners I decided to help the poor woman by revving my accelerator a little bit to attempt to scare off this killer beast. When this did not work I decided to throw the sandwich I was eating out of the window at the bird to try and startle it. Unfortunately there was a gust of wind and it blew the sandwich back into the car which landed on my accelerator pedal and pushed me just over the 30mph speed limit."
I'm pretty sure you'd rather just pay the fine, because with that you could get done for littering, talking on the phone in the car etc. :P

"Ah I was trying to get your attention, I have a crime I'd like to report..."

Paige.
06-05-2014, 10:31 AM
"The box says 'If you have an erection for over 4 hours, see your doctor IMMEDIATELY!'"

Hannah
06-05-2014, 10:53 AM
'I felt like I was going to pass out, so I was driving faster but more cautiously to ensure I could find a safe place to pull over.'

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!