https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UYOV7NPuyp4

love it!

j0rd
25-04-2014, 04:38 PM
that is brilliant
why would anyone want to be rooney though

myles
25-04-2014, 04:44 PM
i dont get it. is this a rhetorical question and u r stating that the ad u psoted is the best ad ever? or r u asking us to post what we think is be best ad. plz be more specific ur an admin for crying out loud

LiquidLuck.
25-04-2014, 04:49 PM
I don't understand anything they say except from the Brazilian guy speaking about Neymar haha. Also Portugal is never chearing for Brazil :/ And lol at how Ronaldo's English accent is the worst ever. xD

Fact is I only understood it was about Nike in the last seconds, and overall I didn't get it. Risk everything for Nike shoes? Why? S:

- - - Updated - - -

i dont get it. is this a rhetorical question and u r stating that the ad u psoted is the best ad ever? or r u asking us to post what we think is be best ad. plz be more specific ur an admin for crying out loud

I thought he wanted us to post the best ad ever as well, but then this is on the sports forum so we couldn't do that.

Matthew
25-04-2014, 04:57 PM
Fact is I only understood it was about Nike in the last seconds, and overall I didn't get it. Risk everything for Nike shoes?.

there's not really too much to get. Its just a publicity stunt type of thing :P Nike always make incredible adverts like this one but IMO this is their best!

Futz
25-04-2014, 04:59 PM
that must of been one expensive advert

Matthew
25-04-2014, 05:03 PM
that must of been one expensive advert

No doubt :P

All of the players in the advert are sponsored by Nike though so its probably in their sponsorship contracts that they have to do it.

LiquidLuck.
25-04-2014, 05:07 PM
there's not really too much to get. Its just a publicity stunt type of thing :P Nike always make incredible adverts like this one but IMO this is their best!

The only part there is to get is the ''risk everything'', which is exactly what I don't get.. :S Like yeah ''omg ronaldo wears nike so i will as well'' works but the risk everything is bugging me.. why.. :S :S :S

David
25-04-2014, 05:09 PM
always a good video when pirlo shows up

Matthew
25-04-2014, 05:10 PM
The only part there is to get is the ''risk everything'', which is exactly what I don't get.. :S Like yeah ''omg ronaldo wears nike so i will as well'' works but the risk everything is bugging me.. why.. :S :S :S

Do you have to get it? :P

Would "Just Do It" mean anything if not for Nike? Its just a phrase or slogan type thing they've used in the advert.

LiquidLuck.
25-04-2014, 05:13 PM
Do you have to get it? :P

Would "Just Do It" mean anything if not for Nike? Its just a phrase or slogan type thing they've used in the advert.

But ''Just Do It'' makes sense! Like you don't want to go for a run, but just do it! LOL I fail at examples

Now ''Risk Everything'' doesn't! You don't want to go for a run, but risk everything? You're not risking anything by going for a run!

I'm sorry when something bugs me it will bug me for ages. :(

Matthew
25-04-2014, 05:17 PM
But ''Just Do It'' makes sense! Like you don't want to go for a run, but just do it! LOL I fail at examples

Now ''Risk Everything'' doesn't! You don't want to go for a run, but risk everything? You're not risking anything by going for a run!

I'm sorry when something bugs me it will bug me for ages. :(

why does it have to make sense? :P :P Its just a phrase which they're linking to this campaign (the campaign is named "Risk Everything" in fact) which they hope people will learn to associate with Nike. Like Just Do It or "all in" for adidas. It doesn't have to make sense.

LiquidLuck.
25-04-2014, 05:28 PM
why does it have to make sense? :P :P Its just a phrase which they're linking to this campaign (the campaign is named "Risk Everything" in fact) which they hope people will learn to associate with Nike. Like Just Do It or "all in" for adidas. It doesn't have to make sense.

It has to make sense because it's a commercial, so they want us to buy their stuff. For me, ''Just Do It'' and ''Adidas is all in'' make sense. ''Risk Everything'' for some shoes is that what they mean? I just think the last line of a commercial should go directly to the point and be easy to understand. Like:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V8qxlpY68xs

Matthew
25-04-2014, 06:10 PM
It has to make sense because it's a commercial, so they want us to buy their stuff. For me, ''Just Do It'' and ''Adidas is all in'' make sense. ''Risk Everything'' for some shoes is that what they mean? I just think the last line of a commercial should go directly to the point and be easy to understand. Like:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V8qxlpY68xs

So if at the end of the advert it had put "Just Do It" instead, you'd be more inclined to buy Nike products? :P :P

Anyway the idea is that you "Risk everything on the pitch. Capture it on video. Tag and share it with #RiskEverything. Get Featured."

http://i.imgur.com/rq9KbZr.png

You're thinking too much into it :P :P

LiquidLuck.
25-04-2014, 06:49 PM
So if at the end of the advert it had put "Just Do It" instead, you'd be more inclined to buy Nike products? :P :P

Anyway the idea is that you "Risk everything on the pitch. Capture it on video. Tag and share it with #RiskEverything. Get Featured."

http://i.imgur.com/rq9KbZr.png

You're thinking too much into it :P :P

Get featured where? Also not really actually because the commercial didn't tell me anything about the brand. Maybe it's because they are already so big that they don't feel the need to properly advertise their products anymore so just have fun producing these 5 minutes movies..

Matthew
25-04-2014, 06:51 PM
Get featured where? Also not really actually because the commercial didn't tell me anything about the brand. Maybe it's because they are already so big that they don't feel the need to properly advertise their products anymore so just have fun producing these 5 minutes movies..

I give up :P

Joshirin
25-04-2014, 06:53 PM
dam, good advert loving the hulk bit lmfao, the goalllllllllllllllll reminds me of phil neville ****** from barca v chelsea

Matthew
25-04-2014, 06:57 PM
dam, good advert loving the hulk bit lmfao, the goalllllllllllllllll reminds me of phil neville ****** from barca v chelsea

Gary neville*? :P

Joshirin
25-04-2014, 07:01 PM
Gary neville*? :P

whoops, ye

Shockwave.2CC
25-04-2014, 07:08 PM
OMG I love it!

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!