PDA

View Full Version : Realms

Sian
27-04-2014, 01:41 PM
Right, I've been invited to my friend's Minecraft Realm, however the menu option doesn't even appear on my start up screen (where singleplayer and multiplayer is).

I've uninstalled, reinstalled, checked my settings etc and it never appears. Do you think it has anything to do with where I live? I live in the Channel Islands and they are pretty stand alone, don't count as UK, don't count as EU. I know Itunes and google hates us.

Any clue would be greatly appreciated! :)

Jazz
06-05-2014, 04:06 PM
The realms network is only on 1.7.9 (latest) and if you can get minecraft normally, it wouldn't be a location issue

What do you mean uninstall? :p

scottish
06-05-2014, 05:24 PM
It's location.

It's availability is like Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Finland, Iceland, UK, Netherlands, Ireland, Canada, USA, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Estonia, Greece, Hungary, Israel, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Mexico, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Africa, UAE, Austria, France, Germany, Italy, Poland, Spain, Switzerland and the whole Middle east

Sian
06-05-2014, 06:54 PM
so weird.

By uninstall I mean I removed it from my computer (aka deleted the files) then reinstalled the game. It is fully updated as well.

Oh well, just not allowed to go on someone's realm I guess :P thanks guys!

scottish
06-05-2014, 06:57 PM
Realms isn't available in your country, so until they roll it out in your country (if they ever do?) you won't be able to access it afaik.

You can use a VPN for the UK I guess?

Sian
06-05-2014, 07:15 PM
Realms isn't available in your country, so until they roll it out in your country (if they ever do?) you won't be able to access it afaik.

You can use a VPN for the UK I guess?

yeh, I will probably have to. I doubt they'd ever recognise it as a country though, oh well :P

thanks again :)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!