PDA

View Full Version : What kind of person are you? (TEST MADE BY ME)

myles
27-04-2014, 05:01 PM
here are some questions i have put together. this is to determine what u r like irl and to see who u should and should not avoid on here! PLEASE ANSWER TRUTHFULLY. This test has been proven to be 100% medically correct

----------------------------------START OF TEST------------------------------------------------------
1. you are on a train and a fat man smelling of curry sits next to you. there are no other seats and there is no space to stand up. do you:

(A) move ur head to the right as far away from the man as possible
(B) politely tell the man that he stinks of curry
(C) get off the train and wait for the next one to arrive

2. there is a lady infront of you in the queue and you can see her bright neon green thongs showing through her black leggings. do you:

(A) have a cheeky look, a tut at them in shame. how scandalous!
(B) smack her arse and tell her her that her thongs are a huge turn on
(C) instantly become offended, leave, and decide to come back an hour later

3. you are walking along the street and there is a man pushing past people and shouting out loads of racial abuse to the coloured people who pass. he is very elderly and he trips falling on his face. do you:

(A) look at him to observe damage and decide that its best for you not to get involved, so you leave
(B) go up to him and tell him that he is a racist and he deserved it!
(C) no one deserves to be left in pain, so you decide to help him and call an ambulance.

4. your neighbours are having extremely loud sex next door at 1am in the morning and your child of 6 years is trying to sleep. you are worried that it will disturb your family, do you:

(A) just leave it, everyone deserves a bit of fun! and besides, its making me feel kinda kinky!
(B) go round there and knock on the door telling them to "shut the **** up, my child is tryna sleep!"
(C) ignore it, you don't want to cause conflict between you and your neighbours.

5. you find out that the man across the road has been eyeing up your 15 year old daughter. He is 46 years old and one day you spot him going up to her and stroking her hair. do you:

(A) get really worried and start to panic, calling someone close to deal with it.
(B) go out there and clip him round the ear! "what a ******* pervert!"
(C) my daughter is 15 years old, i know its wrong but i dont wanna get involved in her personal life...

6. you are at work serving a customer. they compliment your new cowboy boots you got over the weekend. moments later, you hear them in an aisle with their friends mocking you. what do you do?:

(A) blush bright red and take the boots off. "I knew i shouldnt have got these!"
(B) go to the aisle and tell them to get the **** out, kicking them with ur new boots on the way out
(C) ignore what they are saying, they are probably right, im a loser anyway!

---------------------------------END OF TEST--------------------------------------------

Mostly (A)'s: Average citizen - you are an average person who takes life as it comes. You often sometimes care about others but you are mostly worried about yourself and people who are close around you. This often is seen as selfish and rude, sorry not sorry!

Mostly (B)'s: 'ard nut - you are what we call confident, con frontal and you dont give a crap about what others think. people like you get far in life, you are not a pushover!

Mostly (C)'s: Pussyhole - people like you dont get anywhere in life, you are a pushover and do not have your own opinion with anything, these are called sheeps. you need to toughen up for the big world out there otherwise you are just going to get trampled on. change whilst ur still young

disclaimer: i am not responsible for any of the results u receive in this test, the results are most likely to be right but in some cases they may be wrong so plz be cautious of this

Kardan
27-04-2014, 05:04 PM
I got A.

David
27-04-2014, 05:04 PM
you should noparse your post or get a mod to

the post

myles
27-04-2014, 05:06 PM
you should noparse your post or get a mod to

the post

i'm not quite sure what that is!

Kyle
27-04-2014, 05:07 PM
1. you are on a train and a fat man smelling of curry sits next to you. there are no other seats and there is no space to stand up. do you:

(a) move ur head to the right as far away from the man as possible

2. there is a lady infront of you in the queue and you can see her bright neon green thongs showing through her black leggings. do you:

(a) have a cheeky look, a tut at them in shame. how scandalous!

3. you are walking along the street and there is a man pushing past people and shouting out loads of racial abuse to the coloured people who pass. he is very elderly and he trips falling on his face. do you:

(a) look at him to observe damage and decide that its best for you not to get involved, so you leave
(C) no one deserves to be left in pain, so you decide to help him and call an ambulance.

4. your neighbours are having extremely loud sex next door at 1am in the morning and your child of 6 years is trying to sleep. you are worried that it will disturb your family, do you:

(a) just leave it, everyone deserves a bit of fun! and besides, its making me feel kinda kinky!
(B) go round there and knock on the door telling them to "shut the **** up, my child is tryna sleep!"
(C) ignore it, you don't want to cause conflict between you and your neighbours.

5. you find out that the man across the road has been eyeing up your 15 year old daughter. He is 46 years old and one day you spot him going up to her and stroking her hair. do you:

(a) get really worried and start to panic, calling someone close to deal with it.
(C) my daughter is 15 years old, i know its wrong but i dont wanna get involved in her personal life...

6. you are at work serving a customer. they compliment your new cowboy boots you got over the weekend. moments later, you hear them in an aisle with their friends mocking you. what do you do?:

(a) blush bright red and take the boots off. "I knew i shouldnt have got these!"
(B) go to the aisle and tell them to get the **** out, kicking them with ur new boots on the way out

Mostly 's: Average citizen - you are an average person who takes life as it comes. You often sometimes care about others but you are mostly worried about yourself and people who are close around you. This often is seen as selfish and rude, sorry not sorry!

Kardan

It means you can do this:

(A)

David

stops any formatting including emoticons

myles
27-04-2014, 05:08 PM
OH DONE IT THANKS DAVID!

Jurv
27-04-2014, 05:09 PM

scottish
27-04-2014, 05:11 PM

I wouldn't have a cheeky look really, if I seen it from looking around I seen it wouldn't exactly look back

(A) look at him to observe damage and decide that its best for you not to get involved, so you leave

I wouldn't help him as he's racist, but I wouldn't run up to him and shout it in his face I'd just keep walking

I'd ignore what they're saying because I couldn't give a **** what some randomer thought about me

So AAACBC

buttons
27-04-2014, 05:15 PM
Lmao in hysterics, I'm a B

A move ur head to the right as far away from the man as possible

A have a cheeky look, a tut at them in shame. how scandalous!

B

Sian
27-04-2014, 05:24 PM
mostly A's.

Bit selfish... probably right actually.

Yawn
27-04-2014, 06:30 PM
Mostly (B)'s: 'ard nut - you are what we call confident, con frontal and you dont give a crap about what others think. people like you get far in life, you are not a pushover!

http://blog.vh1.com/files/2010/12/252_bball2_gif1.gif

Zak
28-04-2014, 09:52 AM
AAACBC

I got this too. So "A".

Sho
29-04-2014, 12:55 AM

AACCBC

Shar
29-04-2014, 11:48 AM
1. (A) move ur head to the right as far away from the man as possible

2. (A) have a cheeky look, a tut at them in shame. how scandalous!

3. (A) look at him to observe damage and decide that its best for you not to get involved, so you leave

4. (B) go round there and knock on the door telling them to "shut the **** up, my child is tryna sleep!"

5. (B) go out there and clip him round the ear! "what a ******* pervert!"

6. (B) go to the aisle and tell them to get the **** out, kicking them with ur new boots on the way out

I got 3 of A and 3 of B do I get my own category???

Brad
29-04-2014, 12:23 PM
I got more 'A''s as well.

myles
29-04-2014, 09:08 PM
1. (A) move ur head to the right as far away from the man as possible

2. (A) have a cheeky look, a tut at them in shame. how scandalous!

3. (A) look at him to observe damage and decide that its best for you not to get involved, so you leave

4. (B) go round there and knock on the door telling them to "shut the **** up, my child is tryna sleep!"

5. (B) go out there and clip him round the ear! "what a ******* pervert!"

6. (B) go to the aisle and tell them to get the **** out, kicking them with ur new boots on the way out

I got 3 of A and 3 of B do I get my own category???

hmmm based of ur readings u r a 'good girl gone bad'

lemons
29-04-2014, 09:11 PM

(A) just leave it, everyone deserves a bit of fun! and besides, its making me feel kinda kinky!

(A) get really worried and start to panic, calling someone close to deal with it.

(A) blush bright red and take the boots off. "I knew i shouldnt have got these!"

Shar
30-04-2014, 12:22 PM
hmmm based of ur readings u r a 'good girl gone bad'

thanks myles xxx

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!