PDA

View Full Version : Anger issues

Liva
28-04-2014, 04:48 AM
Does anyone here have to 'put up with' or live with someone who has anger issues?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kyle
28-04-2014, 04:52 AM
Nope! relatively happy household and whenever someone steps out of line it gets dealt with effectively enough to not evolve into anything that could fuel any sort of aggression.

I would not be putting up with these sorts of people either. Remove them from your lives until they figure out how their problems are reflecting on others and what the cause is.

Liva
28-04-2014, 05:26 AM
Nope! relatively happy household and whenever someone steps out of line it gets dealt with effectively enough to not evolve into anything that could fuel any sort of aggression.

I would not be putting up with these sorts of people either. Remove them from your lives until they figure out how their problems are reflecting on others and what the cause is.

What if you depended on them for financial support, or they only took their anger out on you 10% of the time?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Matt
28-04-2014, 06:31 AM
My auntie and uncle can have problems with their anger but that's normally to do with their drinking :O

IzzyUhh
28-04-2014, 06:42 AM
Aparently I have anger issues but I dont :o my dad gets quite angry easily like he starts shouting if he cant get a parking space in the road

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Zak
28-04-2014, 09:48 AM
Yes my Dad is an alcoholic and can be a damn nasty person when he's drunk. I'm looking to move out as soon as I have enough for a housing deposit.

MKR&*42
28-04-2014, 10:22 AM
Mum used to have a lot of them, she's better now but eh.. I myself seem to find myself getting more angrier every day though which concerns me x)

Sian
28-04-2014, 10:55 AM
my mum can sometimes, like she'll just snap at little things.

otherwise it's quite calm in this house, which is nice.

Chris
28-04-2014, 11:46 AM
Recently yes, my parents have both been very angry and aggressive...but in general they aren't like that at all.

Sharon
28-04-2014, 02:20 PM
I'm honestly the one with big anger issues and it's pretty ****** up lol. I spent a lot of time on my own so that my parents don't really notice but if we go out as a family I will kick off very easily and it's always targeted towards my brother. I honestly can't help it anymore because he purposely knows how to provoke me because he's figured out what sets me off. I would say the person who sees me at my lowest points is the person I'm seeing because I can actually create a situation to be angry at and then I'll ignore him for ages and just start shouting and screaming at him... He puts up with it well and he knows I don't mean a thing I say to him. Probably not the best thing to do when I see him once a week lol n end up cryin all the time

im just an angry mother ******

Brad
28-04-2014, 02:45 PM
Recently, my household hasn't been too bad. My mother is hostile sometimes, but that's due to the amount of drinking my father does. But other than that, we have a very peaceful household, and we don't normal call out on one another unless it needs to happen.

Storking
28-04-2014, 04:54 PM
Yeh my brother is a nutter; a chase-me-around-the-house-with-a-knife-trying-to-kill-me-nutter, among other things.

Thankfully i'm leaving home in September so all's good

Shar
28-04-2014, 06:55 PM
Yep I'm always having to escape from one place to another wherever its calm at that given time

Derrener
28-04-2014, 07:02 PM
Yeah my mum can be quite bad sometimes

Yawn
28-04-2014, 07:04 PM
my dad lol

he is thick as **** i swear. he just shouts to get his point across and blames every1 else for his problems. i swear he gets so blinded by his frustration that he is just illogical and aggressive and tbh SPITEFUL

Empired
28-04-2014, 08:36 PM
Aparently I have anger issues but I dont :o my dad gets quite angry easily like he starts shouting if he cant get a parking space in the road

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
the and violence part of chav coming true I see xxx ;) ;)

And no, my mum is pretty good at keeping her temper. Or if she loses it, she gets sad rather than angry most of the time. I think I last lost my temper in November 2012 and vowed never to do it again. So far so good so yeah

IzzyUhh
28-04-2014, 09:17 PM
the and violence part of chav coming true I see xxx ;) ;)

And no, my mum is pretty good at keeping her temper. Or if she loses it, she gets sad rather than angry most of the time. I think I last lost my temper in November 2012 and vowed never to do it again. So far so good so yeah

I am not a chav >:[ ahhhhhhhhh

i just lose my temper a lot

Empired
28-04-2014, 09:19 PM
I am not a chav >:[ ahhhhhhhhh

i just lose my temper a lot
Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight ;)

You know there are ways to learn to control your temper? I'm sure there's loads of strategies on the internet about it if you wanted to change xx

dbgtz
28-04-2014, 09:25 PM
My brother used to be fairly aggressive up until he was around 18, but it wasn't actual anger issues and I have not known someone to have them. No real shouting, just heated discussions.

Eric
09-05-2014, 11:33 AM
Ya my dad, he has a real bad temper and worst thing is he never acknowledges/admits he has anger issues. i just don't know how to deal with him so i try not to provoke him

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!