PDA

View Full Version : [Bobba] HORRIBLE THISHABBO DJ

.:TaylorSwift:
29-04-2014, 12:27 AM
He was smack talking me on the radio, Saying all these rude things to me, And was Being a cyberbully to other habbos. I decide to stand up for others being abused and this is what he does: Gets on the Radio and starts saying all these bad things to me on the radio LIVE, He then goes on for a good 20 minutes talking bad about me and then moves on with his life. He then Banned me from the room (but I had a clone in the room) and He was encouraging cyber bullying on me. If ThisHabbo EVER becomes an official fansite I hope they will be banned. I reported him to the ThisHabbo Management and I want to make my message clear I WAS NOT HAPPY ABOUT THE WAY I WAS TREATED. If anyone knows someone who works at ThisHabbo I want you to tell Management my story.I'm furious about this happening And I want this dj (marcoo) Banned. NOW If you guys think its funny now think of this your online and you hear yourself being talked badly on some website. NOW HOW WOULD YOU FEEL.http://i.imgur.com/M0cjiWs.png

- - - Updated - - -

btw i wasnt spamming .. I found it was the person he was being rude towards.

KingEvan
29-04-2014, 12:28 AM
Lol, i have him added on skype because i was once a dj at thishabbo. He has cussed me out on air aswell. What a little twerp.
But dont blame him, he is only 13.. or thats what he says..

29-04-2014, 12:32 AM
Lol, i have him added on skype because i was once a dj at thishabbo. He has cussed me out on air aswell. What a little twerp.
But dont blame him, he is only 13.. or thats what he says..
He should go to ***** I don't care if he's 13 he might as well be 24 all we know. Thishabbo should banned him at this point.

KingEvan
29-04-2014, 12:35 AM
He should go to ***** I don't care if he's 13 he might as well be 24 all we know. Thishabbo should banned him at this point.

Nah, have heard his voice, he is eighter 12 or 13 or around that. And i got fired from thishabbo for trying to protect another dj from being hated.. and he is hating on people and he is on the likes leaderboard on thishabbo...

MKR&*42
29-04-2014, 12:37 AM
ThisHabbo is a fail anyway, full of young kids who do nothing but take the piss in-client. They're a disgrace for a fansite

Rachel
29-04-2014, 12:47 AM
I have been to thishabbo and signed up a while back and was bullied so never again they will see me there. It is a shame that they treat people so poorly and treating people like crap. I am sorry but they shouldn't even have a fansite if they act like this. If they do become official then habbo staff is officially blind!

MKR&*42
29-04-2014, 12:57 AM
They won't be official for a while, they weren't accepted in the last round of fansite apps so I assume the community staff know how much trouble they are.

Suicune
29-04-2014, 12:59 AM
Even though I detest TH immensely, there is a minority group of good people working there.

29-04-2014, 01:06 AM
Even though I detest TH immensely, there is a minority group of good people working there.

Please let me meet them. AND the site owner

- - - Updated - - -
Kyle; This guy is your target.

Suicune
29-04-2014, 01:08 AM

- - - Updated - - -
Blonx, Shmevo, Reconfigure, Horpus just to name a few. You may have seen them around.

Cassiieee
29-04-2014, 01:48 AM
Doesn't sound like a very nice community. :(

Drewar
29-04-2014, 02:36 AM
It sucks that you weren't treated nicely at ThisHabbo :(

You should try tuning in to HabboxLive instead. I've worked there and they have some incredibly friendly and talented DJs working in the department. I'm sure you'll love it :)

29-04-2014, 03:12 AM
It sucks that you weren't treated nicely at ThisHabbo :(

You should try tuning in to HabboxLive instead. I've worked there and they have some incredibly friendly and talented DJs working in the department. I'm sure you'll love it :)
Oh Yes Habboxlive is 1 million times better. And ThisHabbo Mangement hasn't done anything to this habbo so im never goin to their site again

Jbate94
29-04-2014, 04:23 AM
I started at Thishabbo as a events Host OC, only because a mate irl was there! anyways after he left i felt as if everyone was so negative about things. but tbh Thishabbo wasn't that bad because a majority of people where great until i left oc and then some stayed friends some didn't want anything to do with me. so that's my opinion. probs doesn't matter but i just wanted to share my History/Story or which ever about the Dj's and event holders there.

Bankai90
29-04-2014, 08:31 AM
Never knew something like this would've happen on a fansite such as ThisHabbo. Treating people like that? That is just sad. Btw, sorry for me to ask, are they an official fansite? I know only Habbox and a few others in those list. :P

James
29-04-2014, 09:13 AM
why were you even at thishabbo? it's a flop

Sian
29-04-2014, 09:41 AM
as far as i know Hayden; they're still pretty much banned from being official.

it's a horrible place and the senior staff dont set good examples anyway. What a horrible dj :/

KingEvan
29-04-2014, 10:35 AM

- - - Updated - - -

The owner of thishabbo.com skype itsIrdez
The skype of the general manager is either yoitsfergie or yoitzfergie (sorry if posting skypes is not allowed)

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

Mr-Trainor
29-04-2014, 12:44 PM
Are they an official fansite?

Yawn
29-04-2014, 02:02 PM
start a hate campaign taylor swift and bad mouth them to powertoo

IzzyUhh
29-04-2014, 02:35 PM
I find there are a lot of people likr that and the best thing to do is ignore it as theyll end up digging themselves a hole one day. Maybe contact a manager there, that may be the best thing to do!

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

KingEvan
29-04-2014, 02:59 PM
Thishabbo got banned for ever getting official again like 2 years ago.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

Bobbin
11-05-2014, 07:06 AM
Oh Yes Habboxlive is 1 million times better. And ThisHabbo Mangement hasn't done anything to this habbo so im never goin to their site again

Marco has actually been taken care of, he no longer works there.
And for all the people that are bad-talking about ThisHabbo, you probably don't know the community at all, we USE to be official, the only reason why we ain't anymore is because, we can always be the better fansite without having a silly title that is pointless to have. Before bad-talking a fansite, know it's history. We have amazing DJs that respect all of our listeners, not all of them are douchebags, so if you're talking about everyone at ThisHabbo, you guys really need to grow a god damn brain.

StevenWinehouse
11-05-2014, 07:15 AM
I've heard all of the "horror stories" about Thishabbo's community and staff, thats when I was working for Habbcrazy. Now I actually work for Thishabbo, and it's literally the least drama filled fansite that I've ever been with. As far as I know Marco isn't a Head DJ anymore, and I don't even think that he works there anymore (I think he fled to HabHome). Sorry that you had that experience there, that was really immature and wrong of him to act like that.

MKR&*42
11-05-2014, 07:34 AM
Erm I have been to a few TH events over the past and it's honestly the worst atmosphere there,, even Habbox are better which is saying something jfc.

And you aren't "no longer official" because you can be "the best fansite" lol what a joke.

Hidden
11-05-2014, 10:34 AM
When I was at thishabbo most of the peoples attitudes were filled with jealousy of other departments.

Hannah
11-05-2014, 11:31 AM
While it's not all of them, a little trial period of lurking on there didn't encourage me to stay at all.

Bobbin
11-05-2014, 04:36 PM
Well, if you looked over the past years that ThisHabbo has been open, they get more listeners to their radio than any other fansite, their events ain't too bad, but they do get more people depending on the department. They're not jealous of any other fansite or department, we just grow a competition on who's better for FUN. Since forever ThisHabbo grows bigger and better everyday because, of their dedicated management.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!