PDA

View Full Version : Fundraising Fiesta - Ends 20th May

IzzyUhh
03-05-2014, 11:29 AM
http://Habbox.com/text/33/Fundraising+Fiesta

Recently at my school there has been a lot of fundraising for a few students that are visiting Japan in 2015. They've had bake sales and non school uniform days to help raise some money for them, but there isn't a high amount of money being raised! It would be great if they actually did something for all of us in the school and raised a good amount of money at the same time.

So, for this competition I'd like you to post below an idea that my school could use to raise money which would be fun for everyone who takes part.

The most entertaining, and fun entry will win! Good luck.

Prize: 5 credits + 15 rep
Click here (http://www.habboxforum.com/showthread.php?t=791966&p=8059610#post8059610) for more information about prizes.

Drake.
15-05-2014, 03:53 AM
Krispy Kreme will give you loads of really cheap donuts for you to sell on for more money. A few of my friends have done it before. Check it out http://www.krispykreme.co.uk/fundraising/how-it-works/

Matt
17-05-2014, 01:21 AM
Have an auction with different prizes. So tickets to concerts, money based prizes/vouchers, food and gift bags etc. You'd get people to sponsor the cause and you could make people bid for it. :)

Paige.
17-05-2014, 10:06 AM
a school fete! (at college we're organising one for us as we need to raise money to go on our trip next year)

you could have lots of things going on to raise money, for example:
- ball in bucket: the basic idea of the game is to throw a ball into the bucket and hope it stays in there, get some cheap things like lollipops as prizes (you can charge like 50p a go so you'd make money)
- barbecue: mega money maker! get a teacher to do it for you, and you could sell hotdogs and burgers for like £2 each, try and get a discount from your local butcher
- beat the keeper: three or more goals out of five to win a prize
- cake stall
- car washing: you could get a group of students offering car washes for teachers
- face painting
- fire engine, police car or ambulance: local fire brigades often help out at school fetes, probably because it raises geberal awareness of fire safety etc and you also have yourself a major attraction for free. if the fire brigade can't make it an ambulance or police vehicle is just as good. you could charge like 50p for a picture with it or with the firemen, or to sit inside
- hoopla: throw hoops over prizes on boxes to win the prize
- lucky dip: prizes are wrapped and hidden in big bins full of shredded paper, get prizes like sweets, rulers, rubbers etc that are cheap so you make money (like £1 a dip?)
- pick-a-lolly: pick a lolly from the special game board and if it has a red stick they win a prize - if it has a white stick they get to keep the lolly anyway
- raffle: get donations for this from parents maybe
- music: constantly playing but you could charge 50p for people to put on a song of their choice, like a jukebox
- treasure hunt: a mini treasure island map and people buy a flap for say 20p and put it where they think the treasure might be buried on the grid and the winner at the end gets a prize

!x!dude!x!2
18-05-2014, 02:52 PM
My school use to sell chocolate and who ever sold the most got big prize ( I think it was a new bike )

Meanies
18-05-2014, 04:35 PM
Something involving prizes, everyone loves prizes. You could do a talent show and charge people to come in and watch it, then the winner gets £100 or something like that, you can have refreshment stands as well which will make more money.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!