PDA

View Full Version : Earn Money By Reviewing Music | Slicethepie

KingEvan
04-05-2014, 01:45 AM
So a couple of days ago i found a website called *REMOVED*. it is basically a website where you can earn money by just reviewing music for a while. I will tell you how it works below but first... just incase you guys cant trust me yet. https://www.virustotal.com/en/url/19...is/1396990134/

So basically here is how it works (FROM THE FAQ OF THE SITE):
What is Slicethepie?

Slicethepie is a music reviewing website. We pay music fans to review music! Want to know why? You can find out more on our about page! Most of your reviews go directly to unsigned artists to give them feedback and to help us find the best ones to put forward for A&R opportunities and Radio placement.

From time to time we also run fashion trials (on Slicethepie Catwalk ) in which you can review clothing instead of music! We'll email you when we next have a trial you're eligible for.

How do I review on Slicethepie?

Once you've logged in, you'll be taken to the Scout page. All you have to do is hit the play button and start listening to the track. You can begin reviewing right away in the text box and once at least 90 seconds of the track have passed, you can rate it out of ten using the slider. Then hit submit' and on to the next one! In order to scout, you'll need to have a good internet connection, with a minimum bitrate of 300kbps.

I've registered, now what?

Once you've registered, you'll be sent a confirmation email. Please click the link in this email to confirm your account and then you'll be all set! Make sure to check your Spam folder and add Slicethepie to your list of trusted senders. If you have any trouble with the link in your email, please forward the email on to us at [email protected] so that we can take a look.

If you haven't received your confirmation email, you can request another by logging in to the site (you'll then be prompted at this point).

Do I get paid?

Yep! Slicethepie pay you to review music... we've now had over 10 million reviews submitted and paid out more than $1million to our reviewers! (This grows by the day though so check the ticker on the homepage for the actual numbers!)

How do I get paid more?

Your basic payment per review is based on your ranking. You can earn more by submitting lengthy reviews in well-written English. The better your review, the bigger the bonus payment. We are encouraging scouts to leave detailed reviews and will reward them for their time/effort!

Try to give detailed, varied and constructive comments to help artists improve their tracks.

Why am I getting paid more for some tracks I review?

From time to time you will review bonus tracks, these carry a bonus payment and are fed at random to reviewers. For these tracks you will be paid more. To earn the maximum for each review, ensure that your review is detailed, constructive and specific to the track!

What does 'Rank' mean?

This is a measure of the quality of the reviews that you have submitted. The higher your Rank, the higher your base payment per review.

What does 'Energy' mean?

Each review you submit uses 'Energy' and when your energy runs out you can't submit any more reviews. You earn extra 'Energy' every 3 minutes.

How do I get my money?

Easy! Any earnings can be withdrawn to a PayPal account (which needs to match the email address on your Slicethepie account). Click "withdraw" under your earnings.

The minimum PayPal withdrawal is $10. PayPal payments take up to 5 working days to process as we read all your reviews before paying you. Generally, payments are made on Tuesdays and Fridays, if it has been over 5 working days since you made your request either a. Slicethepie HQ has been subjected to a bird flu epidemic and wiped out all the team or b. We have spotted something suspicious on your account, in which case we will have emailed you explaining any action taken.

Why am I being paid in US dollars?

Slicethepie operates in dollars no matter where you're based. Don't worry though, we have scouts from all over the world who get paid successfully each week! Once you've withdrawn money from your Slicethepie account, it can then be converted in PayPal to your currency.

Can I change the genres I scout?

It's not possible to change genre preferences on the site, but this may be possible in future. Genre preferences won't affect the tracks that you are left to review in the scout room though at this point as the tracks are fed randomly.

We do have a wide variety of music on the site, with new tracks uploaded every day, so you should find that you do hear lots of different genres!

I've had an account for a while, but now I have to confirm it?

We're making some site changes to ensure that all info is up to date. All users will be sent a confirmation email - this is to make sure their email address is still current. Please click the link in the email to confirm your address and then you can go back to scouting as normal. Be sure to check your Spam folder and mark Slicethepie as a trusted sender! Thanks

If you have problems with the link in your email, please forward the email on to us at [email protected] so that we can look into it.

I've forgotten my password, how can I get a password reset?

To have a new password sent straight to your inbox, please click on 'Forgotten?' on the Slicethepie homepage and enter your email address in the popup that appears.

How do I change my password?

First log in to your Slicethepie account and then head to your MySlice. Then click on 'Account Settings'. Within this page, you'll then be able to change your password. Easy as that!

How do I change my email address on Slicethepie?

If you'd like to change your email address on the site then we can do that for you. To do so, please email us on [email protected] from the address under which you're currently registered on Slicethepie. Within the email, please specify the address under which you'd like your account registered from now on. We'll then make the change for you!

How do I close my Slicethepie account?

All you need to do is log in and go to your MySlice. Then click on 'Account Settings' and within this page you can choose to close your account.

I hope you guys in enjoy this service if you decide to sign up for it.

Edited by Nick (Forum Super Moderator): Please don't post referral links.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!