PDA

View Full Version : [Bobba] furni disappeared after pickall

karter
08-05-2014, 04:31 PM
hi so i picked all the furni in my room but 20 floors are not there??? anyone else having this problem

i hadd 33 creaky floors and 28 were kept in a room, i picked all and now i have 41....instead of 61

obv i have reloaded, logged in and out and sent request but just incase this has happened to someone else idk

Martin
08-05-2014, 04:37 PM
Are you sure they weren't builders club or rentals?

Ive known furni to take a while to appear in inventory before but reloading normally does the trick :o

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kyle
08-05-2014, 04:42 PM
this happens a lot when I buy coins. try trading someone, declining, reloading.

karter
08-05-2014, 04:54 PM
Are you sure they weren't builders club or rentals?

Ive known furni to take a while to appear in inventory before but reloading normally does the trick :o

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i dont think those are available for rent nor have i ever joined the club w.e i dont get it anyway

this happens a lot when I buy coins. try trading someone, declining, reloading.
I DID EVERYTHING. traded, kept all in room, picked all again, checked all my rooms SMH

Michael
08-05-2014, 05:17 PM
i remember hearing if you empty your inventory out and reload hotel it fixes

scottish
08-05-2014, 05:28 PM
Yeah I've had a lot of stuff randomly appear when emptying inventory so try that :P

Alkaz
08-05-2014, 05:37 PM
There are pages to the inventory now, I don't know if you know this but there is a limit to the amount of stuff in your inventory per page, there should be a small black and red '0 1' etc in the bottom left of the inventory, check there to see if it is on a different page. That is sometime why random stuff ''appears'' when emptying on your hand as there is from for the other stuff to move onto the first page.

Kyle
08-05-2014, 05:42 PM
i remember hearing if you empty your inventory out and reload hotel it fixes
now that you mention it this was an issue a while ago for people with very large inventories and this was the fix.

karter
08-05-2014, 05:43 PM
oh okay that explains it bc i have a huge inventory, i'll empty it thx

HABBZ-0
08-05-2014, 05:59 PM
I had the same problem, just go to your inventory click on 'Any type' and then 'Floor items' it should be there.

e5
08-05-2014, 06:12 PM
You might have too much stuff in your inventory

Reality
08-05-2014, 08:19 PM
I haven't encountered this yet! Hopefully Habbo will be able to help you if you send them a help request Habbo Help! (http://help.habbo.com)

karter
08-05-2014, 08:20 PM
Right guys So i had 7 pages of inventory and I kept down till there was only 5 pages. Still. Nothing.

Kyle
08-05-2014, 08:21 PM
Right guys So i had 7 pages of inventory and I kept down till there was only 5 pages. Still. Nothing.
I believe you have to empty *all* of the inventory... it's an arduous task.

I assume you've already tried picking "floor items" on the dropdown as previously suggested too.

karter
08-05-2014, 09:03 PM
OH GOD what if i keep everything and it still doesnt appear what then

Hidden
09-05-2014, 08:48 AM
Removing your inventory doesn't do anything anymore. People have like 20 pages etc. It might have been ducket rentals from halloween and you forgot

karter
09-05-2014, 08:50 AM
Removing your inventory doesn't do anything anymore. People have like 20 pages etc. It might have been ducket rentals from halloween and you forgot

1. i didnt play habbo that time
2. they were traded to me

usanme123
09-05-2014, 09:41 PM
when having this, place something on the marketplace and it'll appears again

karter
10-05-2014, 11:03 PM
when having this, place something on the marketplace and it'll appears again

Did not work.

--

I have got a reply from Habbo help and have sent them the entire description of the furni and disappearance, guess I have to wait a few more days now

TEENAGE.TSHIRT
10-05-2014, 11:38 PM
Hope it works out for you.

karter
20-05-2014, 09:05 PM
A reply came after 2 weeks and they confirmed the disappearance...guess that's something

Hello,
Thanks for contacting Habbo.
Please accept our apologies for the delay getting back to you. We show that you had items from another Habbo in the room and that some items in that room were in fact deleted by this Habbo on 10th May. To help us investigate your case further, please tell check if the Habbo doesn't have the missing creaky floor items in his inventory. Also, please look through all your tabs in your inventory (including Rented) to make sure the floors aren't there. Once you have done so, please let us know so that we can get our technical team to look into this for you.
Best,
Sam

- - - Updated - - -

The problem seems to be that a person, either me and the another habbo they are talking about ejected the floors but they did not come back in my inventory

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!