PDA

View Full Version : Follow Your Heart

God
10-05-2014, 07:27 PM
Follow Your Heart
What would you do with your life, if there was no money?

How would you spend it?

Watch this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3yFiqdCjNMk

Lewis
10-05-2014, 07:43 PM
hahahahahaha so funny - 'what would you do with your life if there was no money' 'how would you spend it'.

Afraid there isn't anything to spend. But, on a serious note, giant holiday houses all over the world and just live a good life traveling. Assuming by no money you mean everything's free?

God
10-05-2014, 07:45 PM
hahahahahaha so funny - 'what would you do with your life if there was no money' 'how would you spend it'.

Afraid there isn't anything to spend. But, on a serious note, giant holiday houses all over the world and just live a good life traveling. Assuming by no money you mean everything's free?

No I ment how would u spend your life. As in time.

MKR&*42
10-05-2014, 07:47 PM
Do you know this is actually a very interesting question if people think about it properly. Atm I'm reading a book and the author mentions a time where he did an exercise and gave people 4 envelopes and told them to open them one by one (and answer each question after revealing it):

1st - What do you want [from life]?
2nd - What do you really want?
3rd - What do you really, really want?
4th - What do you really, reallly, really want?

It gets people to really think about what they want from life to make them happier.
--
Anyway my answer, I would set up/own my own business. Which is something I hope to do in the very very very distant future :P

Oh wait that just produces money wow lol i jus gave a really contradictory answer.

!x!dude!x!2
11-05-2014, 04:54 PM
No money means free things. so go on vacations and travel the world

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!