PDA

View Full Version : Steve will destroy Canada if given another term...

God
13-05-2014, 06:05 PM
Ugg just write what you hate about Canada here. I honestly hate the Fascist Harper Gov't!

https://scontent-a-lga.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/t1.0-9/10365744_10203809224333698_9075187408378936749_n.j pg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=0nCUyGBlQxs

Just some of his bs

kitten
13-05-2014, 06:05 PM
no one cares

Edited by Calum0812 (Forum Moderator): Please don't post pointlessly, thanks!

GommeInc
13-05-2014, 06:07 PM
Canada has problems? The only thing I know about you people is that you apologise for everything.

Drewar
13-05-2014, 08:04 PM
Harper is the worst.

-:Undertaker:-
13-05-2014, 08:08 PM
Powerful continuing nationalism AKA being proud of your country and wanting it to do well.
Identifying enemies/scapegoats AKA a codeword slur for wanting immigration controlled.
Rampant sexism AKA not going along with positive discrimination and believing that people should get jobs based on merit, not gender.
Disdain for intellectuals and the arts AKA out of touch far-left leeches demand more money from the people who generate it.
Supremacy of the military AKA supporting your own soldiers over hardline Islamists protesting back home.
Religion and Government intertwined AKA taking into account the Canadian Christian majority.
Labour power is suppressed AKA keeping the Canadian economy going rather than allowing luddites in Trade Unions to destroy it.
Obsession with crime and punishment AKA putting victims and law abiding people first rather then the criminal classes.

Dragga, you do come out with some right 1960s recycled hippy **** sometimes. I'd love a response.

I quite like the Harper Ministry from what I know of it, the Reform Party was the best thing to happen in Canadian politics for decades.

Metric1
13-05-2014, 08:09 PM
Canadians take it for granted how good they have it. I'm a dual citizen so I go to school in Canada - it's much better than being in the United States when it comes to school and healthcare.. I'm much happier in Canada than I am here.

God
13-05-2014, 09:11 PM
Powerful continuing nationalism AKA being proud of your country and wanting it to do well.
Identifying enemies/scapegoats AKA a codeword slur for wanting immigration controlled.
Rampant sexism AKA not going along with positive discrimination and believing that people should get jobs based on merit, not gender.
Disdain for intellectuals and the arts AKA out of touch far-left leeches demand more money from the people who generate it.
Supremacy of the military AKA supporting your own soldiers over hardline Islamists protesting back home.
Religion and Government intertwined AKA taking into account the Canadian Christian majority.
Labour power is suppressed AKA keeping the Canadian economy going rather than allowing luddites in Trade Unions to destroy it.
Obsession with crime and punishment AKA putting victims and law abiding people first rather then the criminal classes.

Dragga, you do come out with some right 1960s recycled hippy **** sometimes. I'd love a response.

I quite like the Harper Ministry from what I know of it, the Reform Party was the best thing to happen in Canadian politics for decades.

In order of your points;
When hes wanting Canada to follow in Americas Footsteps kinda means the following, Police State/Private Health Care/Putting Victimless Criminals behind bars for extreme amount of times. The list goes on.

Yes, because Canada really needs the CIS, spying on them, getting our PRIVATE INFO from the 3 Telecom Giants, and tightening our already tight immigration laws.

Sexism. Let that seep in. Yes it should be based on Skills and shouldn't matter if its M/F/Other. Thats not his belief.

Well considering the Arts is whats important in life. Music/Tele/Radio. Hes already cut most of CBC's funding, now they can't offord to get the contract for the NHL in Canada. So the main ad income is no longer there either. Meanwhile he and his bum buddies at Rogers Telecommunications got the Contract for NHL, and are laughing at all our personal info, just lovely.

Actually no, Harpers plans always have been to turn our "Canadian Peace Keepers" into hardcore warmongers. Just remember the innocent people of the Middle East, "Our" 9/11 is their average day. "Keep on killing them dam ****'s" Also no, I've not seen the Muslims protesting here, yet.

Religion and Gov't at no time should be intertwined. Same goes with Businesses and Special Interests. The Gov't is for the people, by the people.

Actually no, when pushing for Oil and gas exploration in pretty much every bloody single province, It seems hes gone Oil Crazy. Mr. Bituman (Steve) seems to want to let Foreign companies come here and destroy much of Alberta. Destroying our Treasured Land.
Also, hes pushing for Fracking. ("Frack Off Gas Holes" one of my favourite signs from the Halifax protest on the 10th) Ruining our drinking water and land. Also, breaking down unions means the workers will not be paid fairly. The Middle Class is the backbone of every society. If the middle class done have enough to buy, the economy fails. Yet our money seems to be going to Companies who don't pay taxes at all (clearly y would they when they can rob us of fair wages and take some of our tax money too, Great!) Thing is, without the Middle Class, everything will start to collapse. Destroying our land for profit, yes theres going to be a lot of money, yet when you can't fish or drink, because the water is to poisoned. Cannot hunt or trap, what kind of life is that? I love this quote; "If you don't think the environment is important, try holding you breath while counting your money."

I'm all in for Punishment of the Murders, Rapists, pedos, Corrupt Gov't officials, and bankers. But honestly, victimless crimes, do they need to go to prision for years? Months? Noooo simple crimes that are just so simple stupid, should carry Community Service/small fines depending on severity/rehabilitation. Steves been cutting schooling funds, yet increasing prison funds.

Overall, Im not surpised Steves still in office. After committing Voter Fraud the past election, and in recent months, trying to pass legislation, that would make Elections Canada unable to report or take action on Voting Fraud (by partys) and to make it difficult for the majority of Canadians to vote.

Steves got to go. You arn't living in Canada so you cannot truly comprehend the attrocites hes committed to Canadians. There actually is a Petition going around to get David Johnstan (Queens Representative in Canada aka Goveneur General) to out Lord Harper. Yes and David has the power to do so, and its in our constitution.

Anyways I may resemble a hippie from that Era, but when did wanting a better future for yourself and your children make you a bad person?

I believe in tomorrow, and I believe in bringing Canada back to its original Glory.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!