PDA

View Full Version : Quiz: What is the one word that describes you?

-:Undertaker:-
15-05-2014, 03:39 AM
Another silly survey but hey....

http://survley.com/what-one-word-describes-you.html

You are...

Sensible

You don't think there's a lot to being successful in life. You like to play by the rules. You are down to earth and practical. You have both feet firmly planted on the ground. People depend on you, and you like to be depended on. Having responsibilities gives you meaning in your life. The traditional things make you happy - friends, family, and work. You have a good life.

Thanks for finishing the test! Did you like it? Share your result with friends to see what one word best describes them.

You?

Kyle
15-05-2014, 06:07 AM
You AreEnthusiastic
You have a zest for life, and you're always finding something new to be excited about. You have an amazing imagination, and unlike most people you tend to put your ideas into action. You're always looking to improve yourself. You never stop learning or growing. You are true to yourself and never a phony. You are always completely honest with people.

:O.

kitten
15-05-2014, 06:28 AM
i got enthusiastic which is not true because i am not at all

Futz
15-05-2014, 07:25 AM
You Are
Impulsive
More than anything else, you crave freedom in your life. You have to be able to do what you want. You are stubborn and independent. You don't take no for an answer. You like to live in the moment, and you tend to be a pretty big thrill seeker. You are easy going unless you are challenged. You are flexible until you're not.

Thanks for finishing the test! Did you like it? Share your result with friends to see what one word best describes them.

Jurv
15-05-2014, 07:45 AM
Impulsive

More than anything else, you crave freedom in your life. You have to be able to do what you want. You are stubborn and independent. You don't take no for an answer. You like to live in the moment, and you tend to be a pretty big thrill seeker. You are easy going unless you are challenged. You are flexible until you're not.

i am happy with this result

karter
15-05-2014, 08:11 AM
You AreImpulsiveMore than anything else, you crave freedom in your life. You have to be able to do what you want. You are stubborn and independent. You don't take no for an answer. You like to live in the moment, and you tend to be a pretty big thrill seeker. You are easy going unless you are challenged. You are flexible until you're not.

Bankai90
15-05-2014, 08:16 AM
You Are

Enthusiastic

You have a zest for life, and you're always finding something new to be excited about. You have an amazing imagination, and unlike most people you tend to put your ideas into action. You're always looking to improve yourself. You never stop learning or growing. You are true to yourself and never a phony. You are always completely honest with people.

Wow, i am true to myself. :D

buttons
15-05-2014, 09:39 AM
Got impulsive n nope doesn't describe me lols doesn't even fit with how i answered the questions

scottish
15-05-2014, 11:14 AM
You Are
Impulsive

Absently
15-05-2014, 11:31 AM
You AreEnthusiastic
im honestly not too sure

James
15-05-2014, 11:39 AM
impulsive

lol

David
15-05-2014, 12:30 PM
got enthusiastic which is wrong
the answers were limited so not surprised

Matt
15-05-2014, 12:39 PM
You Are Impulsive More than anything else, you crave freedom in your life. You have to be able to do what you want. You are stubborn and independent. You don't take no for an answer. You like to live in the moment, and you tend to be a pretty big thrill seeker. You are easy going unless you are challenged. You are flexible until you're not.

Not sure if I agree.

Storking
15-05-2014, 12:44 PM
IMPULSIVE

dbgtz
15-05-2014, 01:02 PM
Curious

You are very interested in and engaged with the world. You are fiercely independent and self-reliant. You don't take anyone's word for anything. You push yourself to come up with new ideas and theories. You love figuring out how things work. You love to research and read up on a variety of subjects. You are always learning.

I'd agree with like 1/2 of that

lemons
15-05-2014, 01:11 PM
You AreEnthusiastic

hmm true i guess

Sian
15-05-2014, 02:25 PM
I'm impulsive apparently.

I don't think I'm overly impulsive, I like to live a bit but am lazy (though there wasnt really any options for lazy, I would say it's not a very good quiz).

Shar
15-05-2014, 07:23 PM
Enthusiastic lol

Red
15-05-2014, 07:26 PM
sensible

Gina
16-05-2014, 12:31 AM
You Are
Enthusiastic

Derrener
16-05-2014, 12:54 AM
You Are
Impulsive

ermmm nty

not me at all

OldLoveSong
16-05-2014, 07:22 AM
Says im impulsive

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!