PDA

View Full Version : WIRED HELP!

Kuybii
15-05-2014, 06:33 PM
Dont particularly know where i should put this but if your good with wired, i seriously need your help!

I am creating a zombie attack okay, but it'll be a habbox staff attack...you get the idea, i have got mannequins running around and they move you if you get close to it, but how do i teleport the mannequins into the middle of the game and then when say, a timer gets down to 0, they teleport back to their original place.

Please please pleaaaaase help me!

Plebings
16-05-2014, 02:07 AM
great to see you wanting to host for habbox.

anyway i'm sure you've already got the wired to move the zombie (repeat + effect: move to nearest user)
and the wired to teleport user (trigger: collision + effect: teleport)

now to stop the stuff and send them to the middle i'd use:

trigger: game ends OR trigger: user says keyword (this is the wired that sets it off, you can use both if you'd like)
effect: match furni to position (link it to the items, presuming you have 4, use the extra space to link it to a furni with different furni states like a lamp, don't forget to tick both STATE and POSITION while having the furni in their desired place)

the lamp is useful to allow the items to know when to move, so if you have a condition: match furni, you can set that to the lamp (e.g. when its on) and have that added to the repeat trigger wired, so the mannequins will only move when the light is on (and as said before, have the match furni to position wired set to the lamp when its OFF).

this also lets you set up wired to make it start, instead of having to manually move the wired boxes themselves! (e.g. user says keyword + effect: match furni with it matched to the lamp when its ON, and even a toggle effect which if you link to the timer will make it start by itself)

so how it'll work is:

you say the keyword, which will start the timer AND turn the lamp on
the lamp is on so the mannequins start moving
timer ends which turns off the lamp and reset mannequins

this should be all you need, however you may find that occasionally a dragon may not reset itself, which is why i'd suggest having a manual keyword wired added with the game ends trigger just to be safe.

i've made it sound much more complicated than it has to be, but hope you get what i'm trying to explain! good luck x

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!