PDA

View Full Version : [Bobba] Clone has been banned.

Samantha
15-05-2014, 08:42 PM
Today I logged onto one of my clones as it has a few hundred Credits on which I needed access to. However, the email and password is right, but I've been banned for 'illegal activities' which I don't really get.

Apparently, I last logged on 6 days ago (I can't remember this), and the last time I remember logging on was in April for the Limited Edition Rares and I remember trading over furniture on both sides.

Could someone link me to the request thing, and can anyone understand why I've got banned? I'm not even sure if it's permanent because it doesn't come up anymore.

Gina
15-05-2014, 09:02 PM
https://help.habbo.com/anonymous_requests/new if thats what youre looking for :P

Samantha
15-05-2014, 09:14 PM
https://help.habbo.com/anonymous_requests/new if thats what youre looking for :P

Yeah, that's it! Thank you, hopefully it won't take too long.

myles
15-05-2014, 09:25 PM
awww thats a shame :( hope you get it back!

Samantha
15-05-2014, 09:35 PM
I'm a little confused now, and I'm beginning to believe I've been hacked - not banned.

Looking at the home page, it's not hidden? http://www.habbo.com/home/cotillion which it should be? Being hacked would explain why it's not hidden, but it doesn't explain what account is banned on my email - as one definitely is. Like I said, I can't remember logging in 6 days ago, but unless someone has gone on that account, changed the email (which shouldn't be done without my permission surely?) and then put my account on another email, I'm unsure.

Samantha
15-05-2014, 09:57 PM
That's so odd, I even managed to change the password of the account even though I'm banned. The name is still on the ID/email registered, but the home page isn't hidden. Unless I've been banned, but I'm not meant to be anymore?

Mr-Trainor
15-05-2014, 11:07 PM
Seems very odd, hopefully they'll be able to assist you :).

GrandpaJoe63
16-05-2014, 08:48 AM
You'll get it back provided you know the details of that specific habbo account. Seems like there's one account on your habbo ID that's been banned.

Matt
16-05-2014, 09:14 AM
That's so weird Sam. It does sound quite dodgy and especially for illegal activities??? Hopefully they won't take ages to reply.

Samantha
16-05-2014, 10:20 AM
You'll get it back provided you know the details of that specific habbo account. Seems like there's one account on your habbo ID that's been banned.

Thing is, I only have one account on that ID which doesn't seem to be banned, but when I try log in it says it is.

GrandpaJoe63
16-05-2014, 12:14 PM
Thing is, I only have one account on that ID which doesn't seem to be banned, but when I try log in it says it is.

Since we're assuming your account has been compromised, the hacker probably added or merged your habbo ID with another one. If the specific habbo account is not banned, you'll surely get it back. Something similar happened to me and the only thing that stopped me from recovering my account was that because I forgot my original e-mail.

Samantha
16-05-2014, 04:44 PM
Since we're assuming your account has been compromised, the hacker probably added or merged your habbo ID with another one. If the specific habbo account is not banned, you'll surely get it back. Something similar happened to me and the only thing that stopped me from recovering my account was that because I forgot my original e-mail.

If they had merged it, then then any other accounts would have been on the list when I changed my password. Fortunately, I can now say if I have been hacked they haven't changed the email or password to the account, but they might have got it banned.

They gave the usual questions in an automated email, I tried to answer them the best I could - with it being a clone it's not really used much. For example '5 people on your friend list' I only have 4 and I could only name one.

Reality
16-05-2014, 08:45 PM
Sam first of, if you have been hacked they wont need to verify the authorization to change the email/password (well they do but...) however, if they have gained access to your email as well as your password and Habbo login they can very easily decrypt it and gain access to your account.
If you're certain you haven't been on the account within the allotted time and it hasn't been banned then I presume it might of been hacked.

Good luck in getting it back!

akeel$
17-05-2014, 07:23 AM
Habbo is really random lol
Maybe it was for inappropriate account name or something?

Samantha
17-05-2014, 06:47 PM
Habbo is really random lol
Maybe it was for inappropriate account name or something?

I've had it 3 years :(, it's Cotillion so I don't think it can be seen as inappropriate, hopefully :P.

akeel$
17-05-2014, 07:50 PM
oh well you should be able to get it back in that case just keep appealing etvc and hope for the best xoxo.

e5
20-05-2014, 08:03 AM
If you can access the ID, you haven't been hacked. Seems like you're just banned for whatever reason :o

Samantha
17-06-2014, 01:58 PM
Got this back (eventually), but I submitted two tickets as I couldn't see the other one.

'Hello,

Thanks for contacting Habbo.

This Habbo account is banned because we believe it went against the Habbo way. Your Habbo has accessed another Habbos account, and taken some furni from it that wasn't theirs to take. Because this is very distressing for the Habbo involved, and it goes against the Habbo way, we have decided to permanently ban this account.

When an account is created on Habbo, users agree to follow our terms and conditions to make Habbo a safe and fun place for everyone to gather and play. If you would like some more information about the Habbo Way, please click on the following link. https://help.habbo.com/entries/25201138-Habbo-Way
Best,

Kate
Football supporter of USA
Customer Support - http://www.habbo.com'

What an absolute lie lmao, I use this IP all the time on various accounts and don't take other people's furniture. So much for them saying that if you get hacked it's your own fault.

Sian
17-06-2014, 03:03 PM
time to ask for some evidence and then give evidence about others etc that are yours Samanfa;

the long road to proving your innocence has begun.

Chrisbud1
17-06-2014, 04:14 PM
Got this back (eventually), but I submitted two tickets as I couldn't see the other one.

'Hello,

Thanks for contacting Habbo.

This Habbo account is banned because we believe it went against the Habbo way. Your Habbo has accessed another Habbos account, and taken some furni from it that wasn't theirs to take. Because this is very distressing for the Habbo involved, and it goes against the Habbo way, we have decided to permanently ban this account.

When an account is created on Habbo, users agree to follow our terms and conditions to make Habbo a safe and fun place for everyone to gather and play. If you would like some more information about the Habbo Way, please click on the following link. https://help.habbo.com/entries/25201138-Habbo-Way
Best,

Kate
Football supporter of USA

What an absolute lie lmao, I use this IP all the time on various accounts and don't take other people's furniture. So much for them saying that if you get hacked it's your own fault.

Tell them to give you proof because you don't recall doing anything wrong and you weren't even warned. If that doesn't work message waltzmatilda to help you. It's disgusting to see how bad Habbo customer service is, getting you banned for absolutely no reason.

Matthew
17-06-2014, 05:07 PM
Tell them to give you proof because you don't recall doing anything wrong and you weren't even warned. If that doesn't work message waltzmatilda to help you. It's disgusting to see how bad Habbo customer service is, getting you banned for absolutely no reason.

they don't need to give proof do they? They can ban whoever they want, when they want. Though if Sam gives proof its hers then she'll get it back eventually.

Reality
17-06-2014, 06:03 PM
They have the right to ban an account when they wish!

If you can provide evidence that this is your account I would suggest doing so!
The questions they've asked me before are:

* Habbo account name:
* Country in which the account was created:
* Email address used to create the account:
* Details of any other email addresses on the account:
* Email ID used to log into Habbo:
* Date of birth registered to the Habbo account:
* Your ISP (Internet Service Provider). This is the company you pay your Internet access:
* Details of any bans on the account:
* Details of the 5 most recent Credit purchases & payment methods:
* If payment method is sms/text, provide the mobile phone number you use:
* If payment method is credit card or paypal, please list the world pay order code that appears on your statement.
* Name 5 friends in the friends list:
* How many furni and rooms you own:
* Last Furni you have traded (aprox. date/time):
* Have you shared your own furni with a group:
If yes, which Group room did you put your furni in:
What date/ time did you share your furni:
* Names of the other Habbos belonging to you:

Not of these are rediculouse and I don't know how you're supposed to know some of these, but hey ho it's Habbo!
I've also had a help request open for over 12 months to gain access to me previous account, to no avail!

Good luck!

Tyrell
27-06-2014, 01:01 PM
Not of these are rediculouse and I don't know how you're supposed to know some of these, but hey ho it's Habbo!

Good luck!

Don't you think it's ridiculous how they expect you to remember:

* How many furni and rooms you own
* Last Furni you have traded (aprox. date/time)
* Details of the 5 most recent Credit purchases & payment methods

Like who could actually say that? All I could say is "a lot of furni"

Reality
27-06-2014, 01:12 PM
It's very ridiculous! I've gone through about 10 of these bloody forms and still they decline me. Yet how do they expect you to know that?!
Don't you think it's ridiculous how they expect you to remember:

* How many furni and rooms you own
* Last Furni you have traded (aprox. date/time)
* Details of the 5 most recent Credit purchases & payment methods

Like who could actually say that? All I could say is "a lot of furni"

- - - Updated - - -

Oh Tyrell;

This was from the past 3 days:

http://prntscr.com/3x0n1s
http://prntscr.com/3x0n84

Tyrell
30-06-2014, 03:01 PM
It's very ridiculous! I've gone through about 10 of these bloody forms and still they decline me. Yet how do they expect you to know that?!

- - - Updated - - -

Oh @Tyrell (http://www.habboxforum.com/member.php?u=67738);

This was from the past 3 days:

http://prntscr.com/3x0n1s
http://prntscr.com/3x0n84

At least you've got a reply, I've been sitting here seeing:

"Submitted 3 months ago
Being processed"

for... 3 months

torture

i don't understand how many of these questions could help at all.

Samantha
17-09-2014, 10:07 PM
Sorry for the slight bump, but I opened another request for this a month ago and I have now received a reply.

In a previous reply they said I was banned for accessing someone else's account whilst on the same IP address, but they closed it so I couldn't reply and I made another. However, in this one I received this in the reply 'We've read your appeal, looked again at the chat logs that were captured when you got banned, and discussed the case at length with our colleagues, and unfortunately, we feel that your account should remain banned.'

I've replied again based on the fact that chat logs don't come into it at all so they're not spouting the truth much at all there.

Hannah
17-09-2014, 10:16 PM
Don't let them get away with their bs.

In my time on Habbo I've found that the staff hired really couldn't give a rat's backside about anyone other than themselves, and they aren't even willing to fulfil their own job duties to help the innocent.

Bloop
17-09-2014, 10:24 PM
Sorry for the slight bump, but I opened another request for this a month ago and I have now received a reply.

In a previous reply they said I was banned for accessing someone else's account whilst on the same IP address, but they closed it so I couldn't reply and I made another. However, in this one I received this in the reply 'We've read your appeal, looked again at the chat logs that were captured when you got banned, and discussed the case at length with our colleagues, and unfortunately, we feel that your account should remain banned.'

I've replied again based on the fact that chat logs don't come into it at all so they're not spouting the truth much at all there.
*REMOVED*

Send another help request again lol

I remembered someone (I think it was astronomist) posting on twiter an ss of his customer service rating which was along the lines of r u dissatisfied w our service and he wrote girls a ***** or sth

Sorry I can't help u much but good luck

Edited by Samanfa (Forum Moderator): Please do not avoid the forum filter, thank you!

Kyle
17-09-2014, 10:25 PM
request to see the chat logs :)

James
19-09-2014, 02:22 PM
Claim you bought the coins from them with real money, and they are wrongly banning you to stop you accessing the coins & threaten to take them to court for not being allowed access to bought goods lol

Hannah
19-09-2014, 02:26 PM
Claim you bought the coins from them with real money, and they are wrongly banning you to stop you accessing the coins & threaten to take them to court for not being allowed access to bought goods lol

Their Ts&Cs cover their backsides - I definitely wouldn't suggest sending in empty threats.

GrandpaJoe63
20-09-2014, 02:32 AM
File a complaint at BBB.org. My last resort to habbo's crappy customer service.

Samantha
30-09-2014, 07:24 PM
I've been replying to my ticket, and receiving them back.

Basically, I said there's no chat logs as my ban doesn't involve them, can I see them?

- Their reply said we understand it's frustrating losing your account/being banned, but the ban still stands. They also said it had been discussed with me already (it hadn't).

I replied again asking for the chat logs again, showed them a screenshot of my ban reason and then they closed it without replying. I replied saying it hadn't been solved, and again I asked for the chat logs.

They then changed their mind and said it was chat logs OR the actions I did that got me banned - not chat logs again. They then threatened that if there were a lot of offences from a certain IP I would be IP banned.

I then asked for proof of the 'illegal activity' I did and got an automated ban back about the chat logs crap. So I asked again for proof.

Finally, they replied this morning and said:

'Thanks for contacting Habbo.

We have records of your account, Astro, accessing another persons account and moving furni to another.

Best,

Anna
Visit #HabboUni - School has never been this fun

We're finally getting somewhere... Astro or Astro, isn't my account and it isn't the account that's banned. I believe it seems that the user Astro may have hacked my account, and moved my furniture to his. Either that or it's Astro, which hasn't logged on in 25 months (or they gave me the wrong reply).

So it's basically banned for something I have no part of lmao.

Zak
01-10-2014, 01:54 PM
Either that or it's Astro, which hasn't logged on in 25 months (or they gave me the wrong reply).

Just send them a reply back with "Astro isn't my account they haven't logged in for 25 months you ******* muppet"

and to be fair, people do illegal stuff ALL the time on Habbo. They never seem to get banned?

Samantha
01-10-2014, 02:00 PM
Just send them a reply back with "Astro isn't my account they haven't logged in for 25 months you ******* muppet"

and to be fair, people do illegal stuff ALL the time on Habbo. They never seem to get banned?

Told them it's not my account, the only similarity I can see is the account 'Astro' or 'Astro,' or something hasn't logged in for 5 months either, which believes means it's banned too. However, the page isn't hidden either.

Zak
01-10-2014, 04:42 PM
How can they even call it customer services or support desk or w.e, it's a joke lol

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!