PDA

View Full Version : Viking settlement winners

Kyle
19-05-2014, 11:31 AM
congrats to usul and funkyjen, fabulous rooms and great image quality

http://habboo-a.akamaihd.net/c_images/article_images_us/BattleshadeVillageusul.png

http://habboo-a.akamaihd.net/c_images/article_images_us/steelscar.png

http://puu.sh/8R6BR

laughing so much Okeanos;

Okeanos
19-05-2014, 11:34 AM
both undeserving winners. sorry but mine and many other rooms were better.......... but then, this happens in every room comp - kitchen is just hopeless.

Kyle
19-05-2014, 11:37 AM
kovsky'sroom was one of the best. it's a shame that habbo do comps that only have a few winners over the usual 10-20 or so and end up not even looking at a lot of entries cos they don't even have to.

HABBZ-0
19-05-2014, 11:53 AM
Grats to the winners. Gotta agree with you on that one kyle they should have at least done 2 winners and around 15 runners up, there are a lot of nice rooms that should've got some credit. Meh life goes on :P

lRhyss
19-05-2014, 11:58 AM
That second one is the most disgusting thing ever, what even. It seems they've gone for bigger, not better.

FlyingJesus
19-05-2014, 12:03 PM
Don't like the second one it's a right mess, top one's decent but whatev

e5
19-05-2014, 12:21 PM
Both good but usul's is better

JaiHo
19-05-2014, 12:51 PM
Excellent room Will people who say it is undeserved are rude and bitter :]

:odey:
19-05-2014, 01:10 PM
what even is that second one
I'm more annoyed because I did the red clan too, and that one's shocking.

Hidden
19-05-2014, 01:12 PM
thanks LOL, quality isn't appearing well because I entered on zoom in. (so they saw the full zoom in, but uploaded what they could)

jorsian
19-05-2014, 01:31 PM
The second room is disgusting--there is absolutely no continuity or theme. It's simple a cluster**** of random furni that should never be used together. I could design something with more cohesiveness even without builder's club, which obviously everyone would have to have in order to do well in this competition.

Okeanos
19-05-2014, 01:44 PM
Excellent room Will people who say it is undeserved are rude and bitter :]

not rude, not bitter - just being honest.

Hidden
19-05-2014, 01:47 PM
not rude, not bitter - just being honest.

thanks for sharing your opinions here because it makes winning that much better!

sex
19-05-2014, 01:59 PM
usul's is really good and deserving but funkyjens is awful and shouldnt of won

lRhyss
19-05-2014, 02:04 PM
im still sat here wondering how the hell the second one is good

Plebings
19-05-2014, 02:43 PM
hey congrats!
really like the first one, though i think i'd have preferred it not as overgrown and being able to see more 'civilisation' like the markets others have used. still one of the better ones i've seen.

second one is all kinds of messy.

Sandoo
19-05-2014, 03:14 PM
First room is fine, but not winning material, it just looks like a normal village, not anything really viking about it in my opinion. Second room is awful, really think that someone else from Steelscar could've been a more deserving winner. Ah well, Kitchen said that it was a global decision that there'd only be two winners for the comp so I can't really fault her that much, the chances of me winning were so slim.

Okeanos
19-05-2014, 03:52 PM
First room is fine, but not winning material, it just looks like a normal village, not anything really viking about it in my opinion. Second room is awful, really think that someone else from Steelscar could've been a more deserving winner. Ah well, Kitchen said that it was a global decision that there'd only be two winners for the comp so I can't really fault her that much, the chances of me winning were so slim.

having two winners is fine so long as they choose them properly. its pretty clear to me that they put zero effort into judging the entries, which presumably is why they were able to post the winners mere hours after the competition closed. if theyre not prepared to put in the effort to judge the entries properly they could at least let habbos vote for their favorite instead.

kovsky
19-05-2014, 04:03 PM
kovsky'sroom was one of the best. it's a shame that habbo do comps that only have a few winners over the usual 10-20 or so and end up not even looking at a lot of entries cos they don't even have to.

Thank you kyle. Unfortunately, staff picked a room that used about 20 pieces of viking furni in it.

The simple fact is that they asked us to make a VIKING village, not just a random village with some pretty houses in it. Yes it's a beautiful village but little about it has to do with the vikings other than the fat he's plonked down a few houses, some boats and 2 battleshade flags.

Apparently my sacrifical ring, funeral boat with a burning guy in it, custom bonfire, farm, fortress and market wasn't enough for them.

A rushed decision. Hopefully they learn to have more than just 1 winner in the future.

If anyone wants to see my room it's here: http://www.habbo.com/room/66644214

steamyxo
19-05-2014, 04:08 PM
usuls one is messy(still a nice concept of just a village) but the other one is messier lmao and why does she have like 2/3 diff seasons/weathers in one area??? really confused

im sure there were better people that deserved this more but o well

Hidden
19-05-2014, 04:18 PM
HAHAHAHAAHHA just got banned from kovsky room sore loser crying that he lost, well done on stacking tribe stages and putting blocks on them, super hot. maybe next time :(

Storking
19-05-2014, 04:23 PM
well done but ive had poos tht look better than the 2nd room

Okeanos
19-05-2014, 04:25 PM
HAHAHAHAAHHA just got banned from kovsky room sore loser crying that he lost, well done on stacking tribe stages and putting blocks on them, super hot. maybe next time :(

youre so childish.

Hidden
19-05-2014, 04:28 PM
youre so childish.

It's okay keep crying in Kovsky. room about losing, you fit in there.

kovsky
19-05-2014, 04:31 PM

Yeah as if I was going to let you stay in the room and have to listen to a torrent of abuse.

Hidden
19-05-2014, 04:33 PM
Yeah as if I was going to let you stay in the room and have to listen to a torrent of abuse.

I'm sure me winning is enough abuse for you :) xx
Keep crying guys this only makes the prize much better for me watching you all lose even more.

MKR&*42
19-05-2014, 04:41 PM
Which staff members **** did usul suck in order to win with a crap entry?

kovsky
19-05-2014, 04:42 PM
I'm sure me winning is enough abuse for you :) xx
Keep crying guys this only makes the prize much better for me watching you all lose even more.

That's alright. Losing out on a badge isn't the end of the world. I can spend the time grieving over my loss by going through all 1150 of mine. brb, buying tissues

Kyle
19-05-2014, 04:43 PM
cringing so hard at hidden cannot actually cope

grow up and make a room without the friendship trees u bought from blissa for £ along with her accounts!

Hidden
19-05-2014, 05:01 PM
That's alright. Losing out on a badge isn't the end of the world. I can spend the time grieving over my loss by going through all 1150 of mine. brb, buying tissues

Well done I'm so proud of you and your poll badges!

Kyle; Naomi is laughing at you in her Habbo grave. RIP

Kyle
19-05-2014, 05:08 PM
funny how kovsky has won more stories competitions than anybody by being consistently good - rather than consistent with what furniture he uses!!!

Yawn
19-05-2014, 05:09 PM
that 2nd one is a bloody disaster

im even more shocked that there are only 2 winners because the prize is JUST a badge

Hidden
19-05-2014, 05:11 PM
funny how kovsky has won more stories competitions than anybody by being consistently good - rather than consistent with what furniture he uses!!!

Coming top 30 every time in something when there's barely even 30 entries is not winning, it's just a pity badge :( Pretty sure his lost tribe stage stacks are pretty common on every room he builds.

Kyle
19-05-2014, 05:13 PM
so unbelievable

Yawn
19-05-2014, 05:14 PM
u are absolutely insufferable usul

kovsky
19-05-2014, 05:18 PM
Well done I'm so proud of you and your poll badges!

Thanks! I know you speak from experience so I have an idea. Would you like me to have the screenshot of your room framed for you? You know... given that you don't win many non-poll badges yourself? Something this rare should be commemorated in an appropriate manner.

- - - Updated - - -

Coming top 30 every time in something when there's barely even 30 entries is not winning, it's just a pity badge :( Pretty sure his lost tribe stage stacks are pretty common on every room he builds.

Guys I think I have a stalker.....

Yawn
19-05-2014, 05:26 PM
u only have to look at the questionable 2nd room and realise that there isnt a lot to be smug about as a winner lol

Hidden
19-05-2014, 05:29 PM
Thanks! I know you speak from experience so I have an idea. Would you like me to have the screenshot of your room framed for you? You know... given that you don't win many non-poll badges yourself? Something this rare should be commemorated in an appropriate manner.

- - - Updated - - -

Guys I think I have a stalker.....

Looking through lists to see Puma winning top 5 every time, don't think that's classed as stalking. I won plenty of %rare% badges.

- - - Updated - - -

u only have to look at the questionable 2nd room and realise that there isnt a lot to be smug about as a winner lol
Says a lot about the losers too :)

kovsky
19-05-2014, 05:38 PM
Looking through lists to see Puma winning top 5 every time, don't think that's classed as stalking. I won plenty of %rare% badges.

I remember that time when Puma came into my room for the Venice room comp a year ago acting like a prepubescent teen on acid calling my room all sorts of names.

Granted she's a lot nicer now but it turns out I got top 3 whereas she didn't even make top 10.

I think it's fair to say sometimes people lose and sometimes people win.

Kyle
19-05-2014, 05:43 PM
there was a guy in my class that literally laughed in a girl's face cos she got a C and he got a B in an exam. literally laughed in her face. turns out he had been pressured by his parents to do well all of his life and could never quite meet their standards so it manifested in a weird way and he acted like he had severe aspergers.

it's ok usul i know u will never meet my standards but no need to bring out the 'rude/bitter' comment every time someone else doesn't like your room especially when the staff judging the comp are those whose asses r basically clenching your tongue 24/7

this competition will fade into irrelevance within a week and you'll look back and think damn why was I such a mong about winning

kovsky
19-05-2014, 05:52 PM
you'll look back and think damn why was I such a mong about winning

I wouldn't count on it. I called his room beautiful and still he goes after people like a diseased rat. Poor kid has disillusioned himself into thinking he's always right. Must get lonely when one's head is up one's rear end for so long.

Anyhow I'm over this. Was nice talking to you all.

Hidden
19-05-2014, 05:57 PM
Last time I checked I was replying to the same people, considering lots of people said it was good :P?

Venice room, was that when you used tribe stages as towers?

Anyway done with this winning, you can all cry together or something.

Oh and Kovsky when was it you were trying to be my friend then suddenly hated me for 'rigging' or something LOL maybe you should stop being so 2faced like every other Habbo and try hard somewhere else *places sticky over yours* joke not 12.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!