PDA

View Full Version : Yellow Panel

ROT
22-05-2014, 03:56 PM
These were a super on UK as the Strobe Solarium but they wr pretty much abandoned after the merge as being valuable
How were these released on other hotels, I rarely see them in the marketplace or in shops and i'm just curious
:nrstrobesolarium::nrstrobesolarium::nrstrobesolar ium::nrstrobesolarium::nrstrobesolarium::nrstrobes olarium::nrstrobesolarium::nrstrobesolarium:

Plebings
22-05-2014, 07:03 PM
not sure how they were released on other hotels, but they have been available post merge as part of the iced furni. they were probably similar on other hotels pre-merge, i can't imagine any other hotel attempting to flog it as some sort of super-rare, and they are bit awkward as furni, same reason there aren't many of these about is the same reason you don't see many beige panels on the hotel either.

Kyle
22-05-2014, 07:06 PM
I think the blue panel was standard and gold was released as a hc item post merge

don't quote me on that tho lol have't the foggiest

all colours were eventually released in iced furni range alongside those big bulky gates/corners

MKR&*42
22-05-2014, 07:40 PM
March 2007 the solarium was released, in Finland.

is all i know so far
-
http://www.habboxforum.com/showthread.php?t=335721 ^^
--
After a lot of googling still can't get anywhere. It was on the USA hotel definitely prior to the merge as I found loads of old habbo usa rare value blog sites and stuff from like 2007 which all list it as a super e..g http://habbopath.blogspot.co.uk/

i just cannot find how it came about and i got no results for aus/sg/ca at all.

HOSKO02
22-05-2014, 11:14 PM
We all remember the Yellow Solarium (formerly Strobe Solarium), released in late 2006 when Faithless visited the hotel, in school time, they were under Rares for 5 minutes. They were going at around 10.0 CS upon their release and within a week had boomed upto 50.0 CS on Habbox, with one person buying one for 70.0 CS at one point (bear in mind that Thrones were around 30.0 CS then).

As of January 2009 I had a look into these as they were and had been around 4.0 CS since they had dramatically collapsed from their 50.0 CS price. I searched hard and eventually found a one off trade where 7 got sold for the equilvent of 21.5 CS per.

As of now we are seeing Elliot Thompson who is a member of this forum prepared to offer 40.0 CS for one. I found while I was investigating it and with an estimated guess, my opinion is that only a maximum of 20 remain in circulation and those who own at the moment I know are not keen on selling.

Anyway, what do you think of this dramatic comeback and did you gain/remember when they hit the 50.0 CS mark after they were released? ~ I used to think Gothic Ectoplasm Fountains/romantique_clock's were the rarest normal rares, but this certainly has taken that title.

I think this might explain their release on the UK? (http://www.habboxforum.com/showthread.php?t=574412&p=5749640#post5749640)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!