GoldenMerc
23-05-2014, 12:26 PM
Look quite cool though, Has been dragging

Yawn
23-05-2014, 12:27 PM
kl very kl both the furni and way of getting it

Hidden
23-05-2014, 02:00 PM
A furni for buying something? Talk about screaming desperate.

lemons
23-05-2014, 02:05 PM
cool furni i guess and i wish they would stop using that black one in every single room

A furni for buying something? Talk about screaming desperate.

http://i.imgur.com/gkoiEmg.png

Storking
23-05-2014, 02:13 PM
interesting strategy but i'm not buying anything from them

ReallyOkay
23-05-2014, 02:21 PM
Like the concept...don't think I'd actually purchase one though. I wonder if DTL had to pay for those 750 machines? This is what Habbo needs more of, companies/non-profits spending time on the network. Not just these one day visits from celebs

Hidden
23-05-2014, 02:53 PM
cool furni i guess and i wish they would stop using that black one in every single room

http://i.imgur.com/gkoiEmg.png

I know that it goes to charity, money wasn't the point I was making.

lemons
23-05-2014, 03:24 PM
I know that it goes to charity, money wasn't the point I was making.
so wats ur point!??!?!?!

Hidden
23-05-2014, 04:13 PM
so wats ur point!??!?!?!

They are thirsty for attention because their system is a flop. Surely they should be working on things through real life instead of Habbo that nobody cares about anything.

e5
24-05-2014, 10:44 AM
They are thirsty for attention because their system is a flop. Surely they should be working on things through real life instead of Habbo that nobody cares about anything.
You don't know that for a fact. People are most likely seeking help from then, anonymously. I wouldn't expect it still to be going if it wasn't.

iBlueBox
24-05-2014, 10:57 AM
Is their any evidence of what the money goes towards like what they actually spend it on?

/ Real life things they've done

Samantha
24-05-2014, 10:57 AM
6 in the Market Place at the moment, lowest is 960c? I think. People will probably try to sell them quick before the other 744 come in.

lRhyss
24-05-2014, 11:03 AM
I got mine :D

Samantha
24-05-2014, 11:05 AM
Now in for 500c lmao. There are only 5 in the Market Place and people are panic selling :P?

Mr-Trainor
24-05-2014, 12:11 PM
I made an order, only to find that it then somehow merged in to someone else's account - I was able to see his/her personal information as well as that of a later order. I received no confirmation email, because it must have gone to that first person. Clearly not a very secure/safe site and seems like my personal information is now in the hands of at least one other person; as is the data of that later order. Plus I was able to see their personal information too.. will be interested to see what DTL have to say about it.

Hidden
24-05-2014, 02:38 PM
You don't know that for a fact. People are most likely seeking help from then, anonymously. I wouldn't expect it still to be going if it wasn't.

If they were getting enough attention then surely they wouldn't need to bribe people with furniture on Habbo to buy their products lol...

e5
24-05-2014, 02:51 PM
Once you place the order where do the instructions go? I did and got nothing :(

Jordan
24-05-2014, 02:52 PM
Once you place the order where do the instructions go? I did and got nothing :(

I think instructions come with your order in the post.

Kyle
24-05-2014, 03:09 PM
it's an online anti bullying charity. money goes towards online workshops afaik

myles
24-05-2014, 03:11 PM
i dont get ditch the label tbh. labels r there for a reason

Kyle
24-05-2014, 03:13 PM
I made an order, only to find that it then somehow merged in to someone else's account - I was able to see his/her personal information as well as that of a later order. I received no confirmation email, because it must have gone to that first person. Clearly not a very secure/safe site and seems like my personal information is now in the hands of at least one other person; as is the data of that later order. Plus I was able to see their personal information too.. will be interested to see what DTL have to say about it.
oh dear lol what info did you see? did you order as a guest or actually register?

http://puu.sh/8Zc8d.png

Zak
24-05-2014, 06:26 PM
This is a great money making concept for Habbo.

Kyle
24-05-2014, 06:29 PM
This is a great money making concept for Habbo.
it's for charity lmao!

Martin
24-05-2014, 07:03 PM
Well I bought something, but I can't find how to redeem it? :P

Yawn
24-05-2014, 07:17 PM
Well I bought something, but I can't find how to redeem it? :P

once it comes in the post there is a code and u go to habbo.com/credits scroll down a bit and type it in

Martin
24-05-2014, 07:21 PM
once it comes in the post there is a code and u go to habbo.com/credits scroll down a bit and type it in

Oh right :P Thanks Subo! :D

Wondered how so many people have them already :O haha!

Ordered a lovely purple bracelet thing though omg :D PURPLE FTW WOOOO

Zak
24-05-2014, 07:38 PM
it's for charity lmao!

I know but in future I'd go for this. The money they'd get from the advertisement would easily outweigh sales (I would imagine).

akeel$
24-05-2014, 08:12 PM
is it a rare?

Zak
24-05-2014, 08:50 PM
is it a rare?

Not sure what it will be classed as

Promotional Rares?

akeel$
24-05-2014, 09:01 PM
It doesn't look that great tbh.

DJ_Shadow
24-05-2014, 09:10 PM
is it a rare?

Not sure what it will be classed as

Promotional Rares?

It should technically be classed as a Super Rare as it was never released into the catalogue or sold.

Stadiums
24-05-2014, 09:12 PM
But with up to 750 available, it's not going to be that rare. I love the machine itself though

Sandoo
24-05-2014, 09:14 PM
So I went to look at a product and when I went to checkout the fields were filled already and had some girl's information from Denmark? What kind of site just has random customers info pop up? If they had credit card information stored in their site it could be shared just as easily. What a joke.

Mr-Trainor
24-05-2014, 09:29 PM
oh dear lol what info did you see? did you order as a guest or actually register?

http://puu.sh/8Zc8d.png
As a guest. I was able to see the name, address, phone number and email of those two people and I assume they could see mine too. All three orders (1 being mine) came under the name of the first order though, meaning he must have got my confirmation email too!

- - - Updated - - -

So I went to look at a product and when I went to checkout the fields were filled already and had some girl's information from Denmark? What kind of site just has random customers info pop up? If they had credit card information stored in their site it could be shared just as easily. What a joke.
Exactly.. glad I'm not the only one!

MKR&*42
24-05-2014, 09:31 PM
Oh look another reason why DTL is appalling^

Seriously that's a massive data security breach... you could even take them to court over that if you felt like that :P

Mr-Trainor
24-05-2014, 09:32 PM
Oh look another reason why DTL is appalling^

Seriously that's a massive data security breach... you could even take them to court over that if you felt like that :P
Wouldn't hesitate should anything happen (as a result of someone seeing my info).

lRhyss
24-05-2014, 09:47 PM

I got this too... But I got like 3 different confirmation emails too, so I'm not sure what's going on there

passion
24-05-2014, 10:05 PM
Ditch The Label continues display why they should never have been endorsed by Sulake to begin with.

I made a purchase because I wanted the rare and was happy knowing the money would be helping a good cause. However, as I was in the process of doing this I could see someone else's phone number, email address and name.

Out of curiosity I put the email into Facebook and someone's personal Facebook came up. Their surname made it obvious who the player was. So if I was that way inclined, I could now use the Help Tool and pretend to be this person. I have enough information to claim their account as my own and get their account attached to my email. I will not do this as I don't intend to break the law and or Habbo Way.

However, DTL have been unprofessional throughout their stay. Penalising Habbo members that they remember from when they played, threatening legal action against numerous players for very minor offences, forcing fansites to remove content that is not favourable and generally being a disruptive influence on the game.

Ditch The Label have broke the law. This should not be forgotten. I had made a complaint and was interacting with Sulake staff about DTL's conduct even before this wretched affair happened. Disgusting and the final straw for me.

I expect Sulake to terminate their partnership when the working week begins on Monday.

Mr-Trainor
24-05-2014, 10:08 PM
I got this too... But I got like 3 different confirmation emails too, so I'm not sure what's going on there
Did each email have the details of a different person?

MKR&*42
24-05-2014, 10:10 PM
Can someone tag the habbo staff that act use the forum (i know theyre techs but they can refer up) or actually tell the staff in client because this is a genuine disgrace.

Storking
24-05-2014, 10:20 PM
Shocking

Be concerned if you purchased anything from DTL recently, i'm sure not everyone will be so kind to just disregard your details

http://i.imgur.com/zxgHbpj.png

sex
24-05-2014, 10:25 PM
whoever gives me Kyle;'s info so i can revert his hotmail gets 1gb!

jk btw

ot: shocking i hope after the bank holiday DTL IS GONE

Storking
24-05-2014, 10:26 PM
looking for kyle's now

lemons
24-05-2014, 10:27 PM
DTL IS CORRUPT! CALL THE COPS! WE ARE DOOMED! THIS IS THE END! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I FEL SICK!

e5
24-05-2014, 11:34 PM
I've not seen anyone's details so must be you lot.

Hawaii5.O
25-05-2014, 12:12 AM
I went to the check out to see what was happening, and I could see the address / name / email / phone number of 3 people who had purchased an item. If DTL are aware of this issue they should be shutting down the store ASAP until they fix it, but no, they're keeping it up and leaving the information of others for public view. They're lucky that their credit card information isn't shown as well, as it would become a bigger legal issue.

Mr-Trainor
25-05-2014, 12:23 AM
I went to the check out to see what was happening, and I could see the address / name / email / phone number of 3 people who had purchased an item. If DTL are aware of this issue they should be shutting down the store ASAP until they fix it, but no, they're keeping it up and leaving the information of others for public view. They're lucky that their credit card information isn't shown as well, as it would become a bigger legal issue.
They told me it was a 'temporary glitch' where the system created two orders with the same number, but that was obviously not the case!

Michael
25-05-2014, 01:02 AM
Just had a look on there and the existing addresses came up with two different people - Corey and Umz. That's a ridiculous breach of security for Habbo users, I would hope the association with that charity is cut as soon as possible.

I'd suggest everyone spreads the word round to your friends, bugs staff & ensures fansites that have guides to please mention this important data breach.

Hawaii5.O
25-05-2014, 01:02 AM
They told me it was a 'temporary glitch' where the system created two orders with the same number, but that was obviously not the case! If it creates two orders with the same number then why are others peoples information being revealed before I even make an order... lol?

Okeanos
25-05-2014, 01:04 AM
Just had a look on there and the existing addresses came up with two different people - Corey and Umz. That's a ridiculous breach of security for Habbo users, I would hope the association with that charity is cut as soon as possible.

I'd suggest everyone spreads the word round to your friends, bugs staff & ensures fansites that have guides to please mention this important data breach.

i just looked and also got the address of someone called Corey. very worrying...

Sandoo
25-05-2014, 03:27 AM
I know it's the weekend and it probably won't be remedied before the work week starts again but this is a huge security matter.

Macklebee and any other staff on here should see this and spread the word.

DitchtheLabel
25-05-2014, 07:46 AM
Shocking

Be concerned if you purchased anything from DTL recently, i'm sure not everyone will be so kind to just disregard your details

http://i.imgur.com/zxgHbpj.png

Hi guys,
Thank you for your posts. At Ditch the Label, we use industry standard software to process all of our orders. Payment details are processed individually through PayPal and are not stored on our server. The software that we use for our online store is also used by a large proportion of other organisations. We have no evidence whatsoever so suggest any security breach or site wide glitch.

Please be aware that we have also never received any orders from a customer called 'Brendan', as shown in the above screenshot. If you do genuinely experience a glitch that auto fills the details of a different customer, we would strongly advise that you contact us immediately.

Whilst our website logs show no indication of this error, we will, as is routine procedure be launching a complete investigation and would encourage any users who think that they are effected to send over screenshots and more information to [email protected].

Many thanks,

Eleanor Alford
Ditch the Label

lemons
25-05-2014, 09:04 AM
interesting

lRhyss
25-05-2014, 09:27 AM
Did each email have the details of a different person?

No they all just said "thanks for your order" and then I got one saying "Your order(s) have been dispatched)

If I get multiple things to my door I'll let you know :P

e5
25-05-2014, 09:27 AM
So is it picking up random addresses or something. Atleast DTL are aware.

sex
25-05-2014, 09:34 AM
Hi guys,
Thank you for your posts. At Ditch the Label, we use industry standard software to process all of our orders. Payment details are processed individually through PayPal and are not stored on our server. The software that we use for our online store is also used by a large proportion of other organisations. We have no evidence whatsoever so suggest any security breach or site wide glitch.

Please be aware that we have also never received any orders from a customer called 'Brendan', as shown in the above screenshot. If you do genuinely experience a glitch that auto fills the details of a different customer, we would strongly advise that you contact us immediately.

Whilst our website logs show no indication of this error, we will, as is routine procedure be launching a complete investigation and would encourage any users who think that they are effected to send over screenshots and more information to [email protected].

Many thanks,

Eleanor Alford
Ditch the Label

typical! just as crap as sulake when it comes to dealing with data leaks, unlike them youre fully based in the uk and can be reported / fined easily!

lRhyss
25-05-2014, 09:36 AM
Hi guys,

Many thanks,

Eleanor Alford
Ditch the Label

Could it not be because of the fact you've never receied this many orders at once?

Any program can fail or glitch at some point :P

Also do you mid finding my order (first name is Rhyss) and telling me weather multiple have been shipped to my address or just one?

Mr-Trainor
25-05-2014, 10:40 AM
No they all just said "thanks for your order" and then I got one saying "Your order(s) have been dispatched)

If I get multiple things to my door I'll let you know :P
That's strange. When I made a second order on a different account and actually registered, the whole process was fine and I received a confirmation email straight away which includes my address amongst other details.

In regards to dispatch, when I was able to see my order plus the two others; the delivery address for the third order was my address yet the billing address was their own. And all three of our orders had the email address of the first order.

Accipiter
25-05-2014, 11:08 AM
Why are Ditchthelabel commenting about payment details being stored when its quite clearly Shipping details being leaked. Looks like they'll be having to ditch their label to avoid this kind of damage!

Matt
25-05-2014, 11:08 AM
Don't know if i'd buy the tank top. Wrist bands could be something that a lot of people buy. I won't be buying anything lol, sounds a bit dodgy with all these random peoples details D:

Michael
25-05-2014, 11:52 AM
Looks like the store is on maintenance break now, but I thought they said there was no problem.. right..

sex
25-05-2014, 12:04 PM
some nasty habbos have my mobile number because of thiS data leak and keep ringing my phone and shouting abuse an saying nasty things and are looking for goldbars to stop

and this campaign was suppose to STop bullying?

GoldenMerc
25-05-2014, 12:08 PM
some nasty habbos have my mobile number because of thiS data leak and keep ringing my phone and shouting abuse an saying nasty things and are looking for goldbars to stop

and this campaign was suppose to STop bullying?
that'd be me

- - - Updated - - -

Hi guys,

Many thanks,

Eleanor Alford
Ditch the Label

Just had a look on your shop url here;
http://www.ditchthelabel.org/store

So your using a theme called Leisure that can be found here;
http://themeforest.net/item/leisure-responsive-opencart-theme/3014002

Using OpenCart (Which is poor by itsself!);
http://www.opencart.com/

Clearly people's details have been leaked, I cannot see why you can't own up to it. Do a blog post saying why its happened (because OpenCart is poor software and is one of the lower range's of free software. I mean there is woocommerce out there;
http://www.woothemes.com/woocommerce/

Which is beyond anything you can possibly pay for, Its updated so often I struggle to keep up with, But hey id rather be secure than anything like this ever happening.

Also taking Paypal as a method is a baddddd move, Prepare for Habbo losers to revert on you.
Should only really take Stripe;
https://stripe.com/gb

Which is brilliant software that allows you to take payments such as Debit, credit cards from anywhere in the world. SECURELY, PayPal also recently got hacked afaik along with eBay.

I mean im assuming you paid for this advertisement from Habbo, Surely you'd check all these kind of things? You've bought a $40 theme, some web hosting and thought meh it'll be fine...

passion
25-05-2014, 12:35 PM
Hi guys,

Many thanks,

Eleanor Alford
Ditch the Label
Quoted their post so it is not edited and or removed. I have also saved a hard copy to my desktop whilst I decide my plan of action.

Let me quote from Ditch The Label's representative, "the software that we use for our online store is also used by a large proportion of other organisations. We have no evidence whatsoever so suggest any security breach or site wide glitch." So, their argument is that because other, more reputable, sites use the software they use that they are devoid of any blame.

Should that be the case (it isn't...) then why have they taken down the store part of their site *after* making that ridiculous post. Oh, because they realise that not only is this breach breaking the law, denying the fact there is a flaw breaks the law also. Of course, it is good news they are trying to fix it but having this issue in the first place and then denying it is disgusting.

http://puu.sh/90qoL/f119928cd6.jpg

To make things worse, they try and belittle a user who attached a screenshot. Their argument? That they have no proof of such a name on their systems. Yes, we have already realised that your systems are flawed, dangerous and ineffective so that statement is truly baffling. Using a broken system to corroborate with your point smacks of desperation.

Anyway, for anyone who believes their information has been stolen. United Kingdom law states that Ditch The Label must keep all information secure. Something they have failed to do. Also, when such a breach happens they are by law required to, a recovery plan, including damage limitation; assessing the risks associated with the breach; informing the appropriate people and organisations that the breach has occurred; and reviewing your response and updating your information security. They are required to inform people this has happened... which they have so far failed to do. In fact, they have done the exact opposite.

Yet, Sulake are still promoting them, presumably because it's a Sunday. This partnership will surely be terminated in the next couple of days and we can all forget that such an unprofessional company were ever here.

e5
25-05-2014, 12:55 PM
I assume if people tried to revert payment, they'd be permanently banned by Habbo until they paid, but still DTL should use a more secure system for payment. I was fully ready to put my card details in until paypal was the only option, but now glad that I didn't if any kind of details were getting released :P

DitchtheLabel
25-05-2014, 01:31 PM
Hi guys,
Thank you for all of your posts and for bringing this to our attention. Just a quick update to let you know that we have temporarily taken the store offline as a safety precaution so that we can investigate this further. Please do be assured that no payment details are stored on our server and all orders are made through a secure connection, using industry standard software. If anybody has any concerns, please do feel free to contact us directly via [email protected].

We will update you all on our progress.

Thanks,

Jon Cross
Ditch the Label

e5
25-05-2014, 01:36 PM
Hi guys,
Thank you for all of your posts and for bringing this to our attention. Just a quick update to let you know that we have temporarily taken the store offline as a safety precaution so that we can investigate this further. Please do be assured that no payment details are stored on our server and all orders are made through a secure connection, using industry standard software. If anybody has any concerns, please do feel free to contact us directly via [email protected].

Thanks,

Jon Cross
Ditch the Label

I think the concern is more the delivery information is being leaked rather than payment information...

Accipiter
25-05-2014, 01:46 PM
Hi guys,

Thanks,

Jon Cross
Ditch the Label

Nobody is talking about payment information it's shipping details / personal details that are being leaked.

sex
25-05-2014, 02:30 PM
Hi guys,

Thanks,

Jon Cross
Ditch the Label

someone has my number and is ringing and harassing me because of this
i'd rather they have my payment info tbh....

Sandoo
25-05-2014, 02:34 PM
Hi guys,

Thanks,

Jon Cross
Ditch the Label

We already clarified that we know payment details aren't stored because you've chosen only to use PayPal. I gained access to details that traced to a Habbo and I now have enough information to reclaim their account. While I definitely won't, there's no telling what any one else may do with details like these. This is embarrassing and you should be ashamed of yourselves and issue a formal apology as well as sever your ties to Habbo as a result of displaying and risking their users' information, negatively effecting Habbo's users. Leaking the personal details of minors is especially worrying, I'd be pretty worried and not brushing this off like you are now.

sex
25-05-2014, 02:43 PM
Ok so I went into the Ditch The Label product launch room and told someone who claimed to be a "chosen helper" about how i was getting phone calls because of the leak and they banned me from the room?

Ditch the label trying to sweep this under the rug? Other people have been banned to who mentioned it in the room I've been told. Blatant disregard for the law it seems, wouldn't surprise me if the money wasn't even going to charity but rather "admin" fees.

Accipiter
25-05-2014, 02:50 PM
Ok so I went into the Ditch The Label product launch room and told someone who claimed to be a "chosen helper" about how i was getting phone calls because of the leak and they banned me from the room?

Ditch the label trying to sweep this under the rug? Other people have been banned to who mentioned it in the room I've been told. Blatant disregard for the law it seems, wouldn't surprise me if the money wasn't even going to charity but rather "admin" fees.

http://puu.sh/90Bie/96fc64b9e7.png

Jake also got kicked & banned from the room for saying the same thing, he's printscreened mid ban and it was the "Ditchthelabel" account itself that banned him as they turned and faced him.

What is utterly shocking is that they haven't made a public announcement telling people to change passwords etc.

Sandoo
25-05-2014, 02:53 PM
I made a post to the DitchtheLabel group forum about how I did receive someone else's details and that I could get access to someone's account with them. They instantly hid my message. Along with that they're actively denying that there's any proof of this happening. What a flipping embarrassment.

Edit: I was also banned from the room for discussing this...

Kyle
25-05-2014, 03:01 PM
DitchTheLabel are quite shocking as of late. They tried to cover this up by saying that it was only one instance and they have had a staff member friend request me and warn me to keep quiet when I spoke slightly out of turn regarding the owner's private life. What else are they covering up? Threaten to sue me all you like, I'm sure there are plenty of users that will countersue for such an insane security breach.

I have screenshots of the website logging me into somebody else's account, there's really no hiding it so idk why DTL are burying their heads in the sand on this one.

http://puu.sh/8XMtt
http://puu.sh/8XMEN

she later spoke about how he will sue for defamation. get a grip lol.

MKR&*42
25-05-2014, 03:03 PM
P.s. If they keep up this horrific attitude towards everyone and don't assist any of you with regards to the data protection breach, you can actually submit a complaint to this body: http://ico.org.uk/concerns/handling (you will have to select 'yes' on final response if you feel they're doing nothing else about it) and they are required to do something about it.

Only if you live in the United Kingdom*

sex
25-05-2014, 03:04 PM
LMFAOOOOOOO THEY JUST KICKED ENTIRE ROOM

Sandoo
25-05-2014, 03:06 PM
The entire product launch room has been kicked and either banned or the room has been locked for everyone. I continue to be shocked with how DitchtheLabel is dealing with this.

Accipiter
25-05-2014, 03:07 PM
LMFAOOOOOOO THEY JUST KICKED ENTIRE ROOM

They just deleted the room*

LMAO!

Well I definitely think they'll be ditching their label soon.

Storking
25-05-2014, 03:08 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BofQ343CEAAy4fk.png

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-7tsIzaMYwec/UHRBnZPMZdI/AAAAAAAAAs0/gm1j0VkiKHM/s1600/Bury-your-Head-in-the-sand.jpg

Michael
25-05-2014, 03:08 PM
The store is back up, and again - it's asking me if I am Sue ***** from West Sussex!

MKR&*42
25-05-2014, 03:09 PM
The store is back up, and again - it's asking me if I am Sue ***** from West Sussex!

Not up for me? :P

P.s. What product are you selecting when you use the store.

Michael
25-05-2014, 03:10 PM
Not up for me? :P

P.s. What product are you selecting when you use the store.

White t-shirt lol. On incognito for it too.

Kyle
25-05-2014, 03:12 PM
White t-shirt lol. On incognito for it too.
yeah, this came up for me too on incognito. These guys clearly ain't computer experts "We've Loged On 20 Dif Comps And Users Chrome And FireFox! :O !"

ugh I feel really bad for the people whose details are being leaked.

Jordan
25-05-2014, 03:14 PM
The website is down now

Storking
25-05-2014, 03:16 PM
Rest in peace Ditch The Label

Accipiter
Received a syntax error on checkout page (didnt use my own details because **** that)

But what I witnessed when i entered the website, I went to add wristbands to the card, and ended up with 2 tshirts in my cart as well? What the ****?!

iBlueBox
I really wanted to go and buy a product to support DitchTheLabel and I'm really put of their charity now due to trust :(

Sandoo
25-05-2014, 03:17 PM
Website's down, room's deleted... Don't see DTL sticking around for much longer.

MKR&*42
25-05-2014, 03:18 PM
Received a syntax error on checkout page (didnt use my own details because **** that)

But what I witnessed when i entered the website, I went to add wristbands to the card, and ended up with 2 tshirts in my cart as well? What the ****?!

Hey I had this issue when I first tried it, I only put 1 item in the cart and 2 got automatically added with it? :S

Kyle
25-05-2014, 03:18 PM
For anybody that believes the lies DTL are selling here is the error from last night. I've hidden any identifying information and will contact the person in question to let her know. It's really getting sickening.

http://i.imgur.com/kgFlFMQ.png
http://i.imgur.com/507HO2y.png

This was a user who bothered to actually register to the site.

lemons
25-05-2014, 03:19 PM
i do love a bit of drama

Accipiter
25-05-2014, 03:21 PM
Hey I had this issue when I first tried it, I only put 1 item in the cart and 2 got automatically added with it? :S

I clicked on my cart and literally watched them drop in without me doing anything!

Storking
25-05-2014, 03:25 PM
http://i.imgur.com/iirnJrr.png

#LivingTheNightmare

Accipiter
25-05-2014, 03:26 PM
http://i.imgur.com/iirnJrr.png

#LivingTheNightmare

Think they might want to hold back on shipping when all their orders are reverted from paypal

zombies
25-05-2014, 03:28 PM
is it just me or does the dtl site not exist anymore?

http://i.imgur.com/eWocSkQ.png

Kyle
25-05-2014, 03:31 PM

just the store at the moment

Accipiter
http://uploadir.com/u/fxl52dfn

Lets place bets, 1:2 to if they respond, 1:10 to if they delete it.

Hidden
It's funny how it's meant to be an anti-bullying campaign yet they're being so abused for making an error lol

GoldenMerc
25-05-2014, 03:32 PM

just the store at the moment

Suspended, possibly due to data leaks. Someones contacted their host

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Mr-Trainor
25-05-2014, 03:33 PM
So they're yet to admit that private information (name, address, phone number, email address) has kind of been leaked, and instead keep going on about payment details which they don't even handle themselves.

GoldenMerc
25-05-2014, 03:36 PM
SSL means its looking towards the heartbleed bug...

Sandoo
Tried talking to DitchtheLabel over console since they've been doing nothing but hiding the issue by banning people and hiding forum posts. Unfortunately they've continued to deny the issue. Also blatantly lying about their website being down "because they're switching IPs".

http://i.imgur.com/8nnFuxF.png
http://i.imgur.com/auhs5yW.png

sex
SSL means its looking towards the heartbleed bug...

stop spouting bs!

Accipiter
25-05-2014, 03:38 PM
As if they're trying to blame the heartbleed bug

Storking
25-05-2014, 03:38 PM
It's funny how it's meant to be an anti-bullying campaign yet they're being so abused for making an error lol

Well it's obviously a shame what's happened because the charity stands for a good, respectable cause (and I want the incident to be resolved without consequences as much as they probably do). Although with the additional incidents being brought up by Kyle, this whole saga is putting me off Ditch The Label.

Michael
25-05-2014, 03:41 PM
Unless you're buying from dtl, he doesn't care! Brap!!

http://oi62.tinypic.com/n1fdox.jpg

iBlueBox
25-05-2014, 03:49 PM
Why is he using the b word,

I thought we should ditch the labels.

Kyle
25-05-2014, 03:49 PM
I feel sick

http://puu.sh/90FOO.png
http://puu.sh/90FUV.png
stop lying DTL lol

http://puu.sh/90G3m.png

Nobody has received death threats via mail. It's phone calls.

HFFM
25-05-2014, 03:55 PM
Shortly after i purchased i received this:
http://puu.sh/90Fxc

http://puu.sh/90FRL

Mr-Trainor
25-05-2014, 03:55 PM
I feel sick

http://puu.sh/90FOO.png
http://puu.sh/90FUV.png
stop lying DTL lol
Wow.. the way they're just blatantly denying it is just ridiculous. DitchtheLabel; how can you say that there's no evidence when we've had numerous people posting evidence in this thread alone which I'm sure is just a fraction of the people affected.

Thanks for that earlier link Intersocial; :).

Accipiter
25-05-2014, 03:58 PM
Entire log of what shes said:
http://uploadir.com/u/94zo2wy6

Then this:
http://uploadir.com/u/nw75hrup

Clearly lying, the SSL does not need changing because of their ****** up PHP

MKR&*42
25-05-2014, 03:59 PM
Wow.. the way they're just blatantly denying it is just ridiculous. @DitchtheLabel (http://www.habboxforum.com/member.php?u=119817); how can you say that there's no evidence when we've had numerous people posting evidence in this thread alone which I'm sure is just a fraction of the people affected.

Thanks for that earlier link @Intersocial (http://www.habboxforum.com/member.php?u=86637); :).

No problem :P I can assume that means you will be going ahead with a complaint?

HFFM
25-05-2014, 03:59 PM
So DTL have muted the room, doorbelled it and then left... so mature.

Accipiter
25-05-2014, 04:00 PM
So DTL have muted the room, doorbelled it and then left... so mature.

Who's this?

lemons
25-05-2014, 04:01 PM
WHATS THE DEATH THREATS MAIL THING ABOUT?

Accipiter
25-05-2014, 04:01 PM

She thinks when people have said they're receiving death threats that its by post... it's clearly by telephone? LOL

sex
25-05-2014, 04:02 PM

they are just making up stuff lol

Mr-Trainor
25-05-2014, 04:03 PM
No problem :P I can assume that means you will be going ahead with a complaint?
Yep. Might as well seeing as they're refusing to even admit the problem, and are claiming it was just one customer who complained about the issue.

Their website seems to be offline now (going to that advertising thing, and not just the store page). Does anyone have their charity number?

MKR&*42
25-05-2014, 04:05 PM
Yep. Might as well seeing as they're refusing to even admit the problem, and are claiming it was just one customer who complained about the issue.

Their website seems to be offline now (going to that advertising thing, and not just the store page). Does anyone have their charity number?

I'll use web archive to try find it:

Copyright © 2014 Ditch the Label Anti-Bullying Charity. Registered in England, No. 08387544.

Storking
25-05-2014, 04:05 PM

Mr-Trainor
25-05-2014, 04:06 PM
I'll use web archive to try find it:

Copyright © 2014 Ditch the Label Anti-Bullying Charity. Registered in England, No. 08387544.

I got 08387544. from an archive too. Where did you get the 1556329 from?

Hidden
25-05-2014, 04:08 PM
They're completely stupid and anytime something is against them they're in complete defensive mode and get so over dramatic and can't take any opinions on anything. Stupid people running a stupid campaign, they clearly don't know crap about bullying. All they know is what everybody already knows.

Storking

http://i.imgur.com/0TiRQjb.png

lemons

1156329?

http://www.charitycommission.gov.uk/find-charities/

MKR&*42
25-05-2014, 04:09 PM

http://web.archive.org/web/20140207225758/http://www.ditchthelabel.org/

Sandoo
25-05-2014, 04:09 PM
Making jokes about death threats is just shameful considering the entire point of their charity. I can't believe they're still trying to act like nothing's happened.

MKR&*42
25-05-2014, 04:11 PM
http://i.imgur.com/0TiRQjb.png

What date was that taken on?

- - - Updated - - -

Oh ok Mr-Trainor; the number we got was from February 7th (I assume thats the date you used too), if you check the charity commission link Jordan just gave, their new number 155.. whatever, was registered 24th March this year.

Mr-Trainor
25-05-2014, 04:15 PM
What date was that taken on?

- - - Updated - - -

Oh ok @Mr-Trainor (http://www.habboxforum.com/member.php?u=47332); the number we got was from February 7th (I assume thats the date you used too), if you check the charity commission link Jordan just gave, their new number 155.. whatever, was registered 24th March this year.
Yeah it must be the 155.. one then :P.

Kyle
25-05-2014, 04:20 PM
rebranding to DTL - Don't Tell Lies

spread the word

Accipiter
25-05-2014, 04:21 PM
DTL - DONT TELL LIES

Sandoo
25-05-2014, 04:22 PM
DTL - Don't Trust Liam tbh

lemons
25-05-2014, 04:24 PM
DTL - Don't Trust Liam tbh
PLZ MAKE BIGGER ROOM

Scotland
25-05-2014, 04:27 PM
DTL new domain:
http://www.ditchthelabel.org.uk/

old one was: http://www.ditchthelabel.org/

they haven't even configured the links to all the pages, pretty useless.

Kyle
25-05-2014, 04:33 PM
everybody come and protest

http://puu.sh/90IIJ.png

Samantha
25-05-2014, 04:34 PM
What I find funny is the fact that we've had two replies from DTL on this thread and each signed off with a different name... inb4 they're banned for account sharing.

Has this not been sorted at all then?

I'd change my details and move my most important things to a clone, but I'd more than likely get banned again :rolleyes:.

Accipiter
25-05-2014, 04:34 PM
everybody come and protest

http://puu.sh/90IIJ.png

Helps if you link room kyle! http://www.habbo.com/room/61117416

Michael
25-05-2014, 04:46 PM
Protest room got deleted Sandoo; are you banned?

Accipiter
25-05-2014, 04:47 PM
It's not deleted but they pick all'd his furni what was the point LMAO

Sandoo
25-05-2014, 04:48 PM
Cowboystyle came in and pickalled/kickalled my room. All the furni is gone from it...

sex
25-05-2014, 04:50 PM
Cowboystyle came in and pickalled/kickalled my room. All the furni is gone from it...

first your info is stolen now your furni! jesus

!x!dude!x!2
25-05-2014, 05:09 PM
For anybody that believes the lies DTL are selling here is the error from last night. I've hidden any identifying information and will contact the person in question to let her know. It's really getting sickening.

http://i.imgur.com/kgFlFMQ.png
http://i.imgur.com/507HO2y.png

This was a user who bothered to actually register to the site.

I know this girl and shes super pissed about this because her brother saw it.
She going to sue!!!!

ot: DTL is going to be getting into a lot of trouble

Jordan
25-05-2014, 05:10 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Bofzcj0IEAAfZmN.jpg

Scotland
25-05-2014, 05:10 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Bofzcj0IEAAfZmN.jpg
https://twitter.com/DitchtheLabel/status/470612358805876736/photo/1

sex
25-05-2014, 05:12 PM
they said they tried 50 times and couldn't do it. what else they lying about

!x!dude!x!2
25-05-2014, 05:13 PM
They say no more than 20 but I bet its more

Sandoo
25-05-2014, 05:16 PM
Just so everyone knows, cowboystyle still hasn't returned my furniture.

Accipiter
25-05-2014, 05:21 PM
I tried once about an hour ago and got it... so that time frame is also a lie

wixard
25-05-2014, 05:23 PM
ugh no what are u gonna do without ur two banzai tiles!

passion
25-05-2014, 05:36 PM
So at 08:46 AM DitchTheLabel post on habbox saying they don't believe anything has happened. Then they post a tweet saying they believe people were vulnerable up until 10:00 on the same day. Then we have people on here who said they were still seeing people's information up until about 17:00 - seven hours after it was supposedly fixed. Terrible PR and organisation, they don't appear to know what has happened themselves which is terrible.

I think the final straw was when they made a joke about people receiving death threats. When they said that a chill shook my body that hasn't happened since I found out about a close friend passing. Shocking and sickening. Although they did come back and rectify that comment - the fact they felt the need to do this just shows how shocking it was to begin with.

Although I am against DTL and the way they have handled this, people making up rumours like this, such as Vado isn't very helpful in the room:

http://puu.sh/90N8c/3981ccfb43.jpg

sex
25-05-2014, 05:40 PM
So at 08:46 AM DitchTheLabel post on habbox saying they don't believe anything has happened. Then they post a tweet saying they believe people were vulnerable up until 10:00 on the same day. Then we have people on here who said they were still seeing people's information up until about 17:00 - seven hours after it was supposedly fixed. Terrible PR and organisation, they don't appear to know what has happened themselves which is terrible.

I think the final straw was when they made a joke about people receiving death threats. When they said that a chill shook my body that hasn't happened since I found out about a close friend passing. Shocking and sickening. Although they did come back and rectify that comment - the fact they felt the need to do this just shows how shocking it was to begin with.

Although I am against DTL and the way they have handled this, people making up rumours like this, such as Vado isn't very helpful in the room:

http://puu.sh/90N8c/3981ccfb43.jpg

that screenie has shocked me
i hope its not true

Storking
25-05-2014, 06:01 PM
a chill shook my body

..really?

Ok they made a mistake and have now acknowledged said mistake along with an apology. Time to move on!

Zak
25-05-2014, 06:09 PM
It seems companies blame technical faults and glitches for any security breach.. and they all get away with it. It's down right out of ******* order.

Red
25-05-2014, 06:13 PM
..really?

Ok they made a mistake and have now acknowledged said mistake along with an apology. Time to move on!

err that is not good enough for people who have had their personal information leaked. The way they have handled this is appalling.

xxMATTGxx
25-05-2014, 06:29 PM
Was thinking about getting something for the rare - I'm glad I didn't now considering what's been happening so far.

thms
25-05-2014, 06:36 PM
ugh no what are u gonna do without ur two banzai tiles!

pmsl

Edited by Derrener (Forum Moderator): Please don't post pointlessly

Kyle
25-05-2014, 06:45 PM
what's the deal now guys

dtl being cut from habbo sponsorship? have dtl issued an actual truthful response?

Yawn
25-05-2014, 07:21 PM
what's the deal now guys

dtl being cut from habbo sponsorship? have dtl issued an actual truthful response?

they tweet that if u not seen

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Bof-AubIAAANKmk.png

Kyle
25-05-2014, 07:28 PM
They need to tell every customer who was affected, not just give a vague "20 customers between x and x time" :S

Daltron
25-05-2014, 08:56 PM
they tweet that if u not seen

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Bof-AubIAAANKmk.png

guys they could only produce it on 1 occasion there end so stop worrying okay!!!! only a few people's data has been leaked so we can sweep it under the rug!!!!!111!!!1!1

jorsian
25-05-2014, 11:15 PM
I'm not surprised Habbo has chosen to associate with an organisation that clearly lacks any structure or integrity. These days Habbo is willing to partner with anyone as long as they're making money on the side. I wouldn't be surprised if a portion of the DTL profits were going to straight to Sulake's pockets.

The way they have chosen to handle this situation is downright ridiculous but exemplifies where Habbo has headed within the last few years. Since the mute nothing has been handled with care. Campaigns are rushed. Mistakes are made right and left. Even small mistakes add up over time.

They are quick to take money from their customers but aren't quick to help them in return. I understand Habbo isn't directly to blame for this incident, but this probably wouldn't have happened if Habbo did their research and were selective when searching for partners or sponsors. This makes both parties look bad.

sex
26-05-2014, 04:00 PM
ditchthelabel have pulled out of multiple hotel appearances today! :O

Samantha
26-05-2014, 04:26 PM
Dear customer,

We are advising that all customers update their passwords and email addresses after it has been emerged that the Ditch the Label online store was recently compromised. We currently believe that the breach will only affect orders placed between 13:00 BST on Saturday 24th May and 10:00 BST on Sunday 25th May, however we are advising all customers update their security regardless and to scan their computer for viruses, as is routine. We have reported this incident to Sussex Police under Incident Number 0481/26 and also Action Fraud under Reference Number NFRC140500641182. If you do receive any suspicious contact, we strongly advise that you report it directly to Action Fraud using the above reference number. Please note that we do not call customers and any email correspondence will come from a @DitchtheLabel.org email account.

We would also like to advise you that no payment details were accessible to the hacker as they are processed externally via PayPal. If you do notice any unfamiliar transactions, report this to the fraud department at your bank. In addition, if you use the same login credentials for our online store as PayPal, we suggest you change these immediately.

Your security is incredibly important to us, which is why we have taken our online store offline and changed our SSL certification. We will be pursuing this incident to the full extent of the law and would like to thank you all for your patience and understanding. Please accept our sincerest apologies and understand that this is beyond our control. As a small, independent charity, we value your loyalty and support as we continue to provide crucial support for thousands of young people impacted by bullying. We are disappointed to learn that somebody would maliciously target a charity that is ran completely by volunteers, but we are currently trying our best to deal with it and to use the experience as a solid learning curve.

Please note that any orders placed on the online store between Saturday 24th and Sunday 25th will be processed but may arrive a day or two later.

Best wishes,

All at Ditch the Label.

Surf: www.DitchtheLabel.org
Tweet: @DitchtheLabel
Call: (01273) 979930

I got this sent to me around 4 hours ago, not sure how their site was compromised, as this wasn't happening on every transaction made. I thought it was just a glitch on their end. Make of it what you will, luckily I wasn't in the time bracket, but better to be safe than sorry.

Michael
26-05-2014, 04:30 PM
It wasn't a breach, it was an error that came up with other user information no? Seems to me they're trying to pass it off as something it isn't.

Sandoo
26-05-2014, 04:36 PM
It wasn't a hacker at all... what a stupid way to cover up what actually happened.

Kyle
26-05-2014, 05:50 PM
I can't actually believe that DTL are passing this off as a hack attempt. The girl whose information I was able to access has since contacted me and we are both agreed that DTL are lying scum.

Legitimately lost for words. Accusing those who have stumbled upon information due to a glitch in a system on their side of being hackers is more defamation than me asking whether the owner has requested nude pictures from underage boys. I sincerely hope that this partnership is terminated ASAP, disgusting behaviour.

Sandoo
27-05-2014, 03:58 AM
This is a post I made in Macklebee's group forum. I'm posting it here in part so it's saved in case it's deleted as some of the posts have been in that thread, but also just to give my big opinion on the whole situation. It's really long, so you don't need to bother reading the whole thing, I can get kinda ramble-y.

@cowboystyle and DitchtheLabel (the group not just the avatar) both have failed immensely in this entire scenario. This is incredibly unfortunate as they both are certainly well-intentioned and do a lot to better the experiences of the community, however they should not be able to get off scot free for what has happened.

Had DTL admitted initially that they'd had a security failure and that customers' info was indeed leaked out they would not be in this position today. Instead they took action banning, muting and deleting forum posts of those who were trying to warn other Habbos to not purchase anything due to a security leak. In addition, saying that there was no proof was blatantly untrue when there were a number of screenshots posted on forums showing what had happened. As well, they shouldn't have assumed that we were trying to mess with them or troll them just because the issue wasn't instantly apparent to them. Even if one person says that they've seen someone else's contact info DTL should immediately have closed the site for maintenace. Instead we dealt with the huge farce of DTL deleting the product room and avoiding admitting what had actually happened.

DTL continues to be dealing with this the wrong way. This was not an act of a hacker, people don't need to worry about scanning for viruses. All that happened was that they had a security failure and failed to encrypt personal information properly. This was *all their doing* and had nothing to do with any external source, and especially not a hacking attempt. It was a website failure and they should know better than to say otherwise. While it's valiant that they've said they'll use this as a learning experience, they've already made a mess of dealing with it and tarnished their reputation.

@cowboystyle has unfortunately been just as disappointing throughout this situation. While it at first seemed great that he had come online despite it being the weekend, he didn't do anything to remedy the situation. DTL put both Sulake's and their own customers at risk, and yet there are no reprecussions to the DTL-Habbo partnership? Cowboystyle should've said something along the lines of "we are investigating the security leak and until then are freezing our partnership with DTL in order to ensure the safety of users of both services". Simple. Though it wouldn't have fixed the problem of the leak, it would've shown that he'd recognized that it was a legitimate issue and that DTL wouldn't get off without any sort of reprecussions.

Not only did he fail to recognize the severity of the issue, he as well began silencing, kicking and actively stopping Habbos trying to bring the leak to the attention of others. My own DTL SCANDAL room was mass kicked and the furniture picked up (only to be returned the next day), and why? I wasn't doing anything against the Habbo Way, I was merely making a room to spread awareness of the leak and show DTL we were not happy with how they had dealt with the situation. Traditionally, if staff are unhappy with a room and see it as breaking the Habbo Way (which mine was *not*) they'll empty the room and change it's name to "Unacceptable to hotel management". While I still would've seen that as ridiculous given my not doing anything against the Habbo Way, I still would've been happier than what happened. @Cowboystyle unfortunately abused his staff tools and did so in a way that added to him seemingly blindly supporting DTL.

The issue has continued to be swept under the rug as of right now. @Cowboystyle should post an article (or even just a tweet) warning Habbo users specifically of the security breach and to change their Habbo info if they made a purchase. Habbo users need to be made aware without going through external channels.

This entire situation began as an unfortunate security issue and has been blown out of proportion, not due to us blowing it out of proportion like DitchtheLabel has claimed it was, but because of their own actions.

While I don't think anything will happen unfortunately, I do hope that there are some reprecussions (whether behind the scenes or otherwise) that occur as a result of how both DitchtheLabel and Cowboystyle handled the situation.

Hawaii5.O
27-05-2014, 05:20 AM
This is a post I made in Macklebee's group forum. I'm posting it here in part so it's saved in case it's deleted as some of the posts have been in that thread, but also just to give my big opinion on the whole situation. It's really long, so you don't need to bother reading the whole thing, I can get kinda ramble-y.

While I don't think anything will happen unfortunately, I do hope that there are some repercussions (whether behind the scenes or otherwise) that occur as a result of how both DitchtheLabel and Cowboystyle handled the situation.

I find it kind of funny how they come to Habbo as a "non-profit" organisation against bullying, yet they just put profits before the safety of their own customers. On top of this, they have been treating Habbo's with disrespect and basically claiming we're all over reacting and there was no real issue to begin with as they had not seen any proof of it occurring. Nothing is going to happen, Sulake is still receiving money from their partnership - despite this being such a big deal they're simply just sweeping it under the rug and moving onto business as usual. It just goes to show how much Sulake value their own customers, this is a serious issue and SHOULDN'T be ignored, and staff from both sides have acted out unprofessionally.

akeel$
27-05-2014, 09:09 AM
How much si this worth then?

Mr-Trainor
27-05-2014, 09:43 AM
I'm yet to be contacted by DTL, yet they said they'd contact those affected. I'm guessing it went to the same place as my confirmation email; to someone else's email address.

sex
27-05-2014, 09:54 AM
I'm yet to be contacted by DTL, yet they said they'd contact those affected. I'm guessing it went to the same place as my confirmation email; to someone else's email address.

Likewise, still waiting on an email *sigh*
I'm thinking of moving some of my furni from my account Comity in case they cause me to get hacked!

Mr-Trainor
27-05-2014, 09:56 AM
Likewise, still waiting on an email *sigh*
I'm thinking of moving some of my furni from my account Comity in case they cause me to get hacked!
Had I used my Habbo email, I'd definitely either move furni off or change the email.

sex
27-05-2014, 10:00 AM
Had I used my Habbo email, I'd definitely either move furni off or change the email.

the can revert me :'(

Hidden
27-05-2014, 10:20 AM
If they make simple errors like this and lie about it who knows what else they're going to lie about and mess up in the future?

Remember when the DitchTheLabel account bullied Habbos and insulted them then lied about it and said she didn't? Well here's the proof that they do lie.

Sorry to whoever got their accounts leaked it's actually disgusting that a weak organisation is allowed to set up something like this in link with a game with personal and in-game information that can and may effect your time on it.

sex
27-05-2014, 10:29 AM
just found out my email i used during my purchase has been spammed 600 emails from random spam sites in the last 24 hours jesus

- - - Updated - - -

WHY IS NO1 ELSE GETTING THIS ABUSE *SIGHS*

Storking
27-05-2014, 12:07 PM
i've been tossing and turning all night; couldn't sleep for more than 5 minutes at a time because I am so worried about sussex police investigating me

ditch the label have ruined my life!

lRhyss
27-05-2014, 12:29 PM
As one of those affected, I demand a red DTL machine as well as my white one.

Absently
27-05-2014, 01:55 PM
i just love how they won't take blame at all... it's bloody ridiculous.

sum1 sue

Accipiter
27-05-2014, 05:34 PM
Hope they get fined for wasting police time, DPA breach and intentionally avoiding DPA.

Theyve stated 3 times they weren't hacked then say they were? Fools.

Joshirin
27-05-2014, 08:31 PM
absolutely appalling, not buying anything from the site now.

God
27-05-2014, 11:23 PM
Isn't that nice, did anything else get leaked? Like credit card info?

GoldenMerc
27-05-2014, 11:30 PM
Isn't that nice, did anything else get leaked? Like credit card info?

No, as if you actually read the thread the payment goes via PayPal

Storking
28-05-2014, 12:25 PM
why haven't these been dumped yet for god sake i'm going to prison help

Michael
28-05-2014, 03:25 PM
They've deleted their apology from their twitter now.

lRhyss
28-05-2014, 04:36 PM
My item hasn't even arrived. This is ********

MKR&*42
28-05-2014, 05:26 PM
Mr-Trainor; has anything been done about your complaint to the ico?

Attached
29-05-2014, 12:15 PM
I can't complain. The item arrived less than 12 hours after I ordered it, I got my badge and my DTL machine and as far as I am aware none of my details have been leaked.

e5
29-05-2014, 02:49 PM
Haven't even received my package yet and it was marked as sent the day I bought it

sex
29-05-2014, 02:53 PM
Haven't even received my package yet and it was marked as sent the day I bought it

SAME think they send it to someone elses house

Storking
29-05-2014, 02:57 PM
i'm receiving constant hack threats via phone from SxyChick57 and BOOMitsETHANx

ditch ditch the label

@ceop

Attached
29-05-2014, 03:15 PM
Have they given out 750 yet?

Martin
29-05-2014, 03:32 PM
Got my package this morning, containing ma bracelet and habbo code thingee!

The badge is nice, and the white thingee was nice too but ive stuck it in the marketplace

e5
29-05-2014, 03:37 PM
SAME think they send it to someone elses house

Oh, I take it back, got home from work and it's here lol. Got my machine now

akeel$
29-05-2014, 04:32 PM
dtl is gone x
kinda glad

lRhyss
29-05-2014, 05:34 PM
I am outraged.

I received my package today, I redeemed my code, got my badge... But got no Vending machine, tried different PC's, emptying cache... but nothing has come up yet. Not even a gift for me to open :/

EDIT: I received the vending machine in a gift about 15 minutes after redeeming :/

Okeanos
29-05-2014, 06:05 PM
meh this whole thing has been blown totally out of proportion. i think a number of habbo are lying about receiving phone calls/threats. i hope dtl doesn't go!

Attached
29-05-2014, 06:18 PM
I am outraged.

I received my package today, I redeemed my code, got my badge... But got no Vending machine, tried different PC's, emptying cache... but nothing has come up yet. Not even a gift for me to open :/

EDIT: I received the vending machine in a gift about 15 minutes after redeeming :/

Hilarious. Patience is a virtue eh?

meh this whole thing has been blown totally out of proportion. i think a number of habbo are lying about receiving phone calls/threats. i hope dtl doesn't go!

I totally agree.

Accipiter
29-05-2014, 06:36 PM

Its hard not to blow it up when they shove a DPA breach under the rug, then delete all history of it on their social media merely days after.

Rx.
29-05-2014, 07:46 PM
I'm livid. I'm international, wrote them about it, and I get this rude email. Asked the lady [DitchTheLabel on habbo] ON THE FIRST DAY if I could get my code EARLY. She said yes, write them an email we'll respond within 24 hours. Its almost been a week and now I get this. Also, still haven't gotten my thing, they said I would receive it within a week, then they moved it ALL THE WAY TO AT LEAST 14 DAYS... I hope DTL falls apart. I'm sorry for being rude, but theres other company's out there supporting the same thing they do. For example, NOH8. If you can't even protect your website from "Hackers" make up crap responses, HIDE THINGS.... then you shouldn't even have the website anymore... or the so called anti-bully organization. I'm glad they're getting in trouble. Also found the lady that wrote the email, and she looks like a little snooty/snobby girl. If I don't get my thing by Saturday, I'm going on paypal and getting my money back and not giving a damn. DTL fails... Sorry for whoever sticks up for it. I didn't have my information leaked even either. [At least I think] And I'm getting this... I was even nice about their whole situation. Felt bad for them, now they're messing with me. *REMOVED* them. Ugh. -rant over my bad-

-spelled my name wrong- ,
If you have a complaint regarding the delivery of your item, you need to direct this to the Royal Mail. As previously explained, the time that it takes for your order to arrive unfortunately has absolutely nothing to do with us and is completely beyond our control. Again, I emphasise that your order was dispatched on the same day using first class delivery. Additionally, if you decide you want to return your item once it has been received, please send it back to us, along with your unused Habbo redemption code.

Edited by Derrener (Forum Moderator): Please don't avoid the forum filter.

RuthOnToast
29-05-2014, 10:39 PM
Guy who runs it is an idiot anyway

Okeanos
29-05-2014, 11:01 PM
Guy who runs it is an idiot anyway

youre only saying that cos he owned you when you were being particularly homophobic and abusive.

Brawl
30-05-2014, 06:20 AM
Went to check my order status and apparently my account doesn't even exist anymore. :Slant:

akeel$
30-05-2014, 08:33 AM
lol at the prices upped to 286c.
i can't even.

e5
30-05-2014, 10:49 AM
I saw at 200c. Gonna keep mine now in my room since I don't play much, furni is cooler than creds

Storking
30-05-2014, 01:44 PM
you better sell them now cus theyre gonna be pura fridges once my lawyer is done

B
30-05-2014, 02:24 PM
you better sell them now cus theyre gonna be pura fridges once my lawyer is done

LMAO!!!!

But srsly, 750 of them I reckon price drops

RuthOnToast
30-05-2014, 03:55 PM
I wasn't being homophobici just don't like him

HABBZ-0
30-05-2014, 04:29 PM
I haven't received my order yet and it's been a week. Anyone else have/had the same problem? I sent them an email 2 days ago and i haven't gotten a reply yet.

jorsian
30-05-2014, 04:44 PM
I doubt all 750 of them were claimed. There's probably like 200 in circulation. I would sell mine ASAP if I had one. Credits are the only thing worth having anymore. Furni values can't be trusted.

Zak
30-05-2014, 06:32 PM
I brought one of these. I think they're cool. 223c I think... don't think that's bad tbh.

Michael
30-05-2014, 07:32 PM
Liam Hackett
‏@DiageoLiam
I'll be on BBC Radio 1 Sunday Surgery on Sunday eve giving our top tips on combating cyberbullying @ditchthelabel

Sunday 9pm.

Anyone going to tune in? hopefully they allow listeners to send in questions :¬:

e5
30-05-2014, 09:13 PM
I had order #663 but idk if that was from 0 from when the campaign for the machine started... Doubt it though. I think 750 was a but of a big number to allow aswell haha, probably is only 200 in circ

lemons
30-05-2014, 11:01 PM
i hate that u can get a flag from them without being at the front of it very anoying

Rx.
31-05-2014, 02:27 AM
Nothing in the mail. Doing a cash back via paypal now. DTL sucks. :D

Kyle
31-05-2014, 02:31 AM
Sunday 9pm.

Anyone going to tune in? hopefully they allow listeners to send in questions :¬:
aled generally takes questions via call or email so yes

i will definitely be listening

GoldenMerc
31-05-2014, 04:54 AM
What was Liam's Habbo name?

Okeanos
31-05-2014, 08:08 AM
What was Liam's Habbo name?

none of your business

e5
31-05-2014, 08:48 AM
Nothing in the mail. Doing a cash back via paypal now. DTL sucks. :D
It did say there would be a delay. I got mine. Stop being so negative, the money is all going to charity.

GoldenMerc
31-05-2014, 10:21 AM
none of your business

Disento / Liam
Gg

MKR&*42
31-05-2014, 10:22 AM
It did say there would be a delay. I got mine. Stop being so negative, the money is all going to charity.

If you pay for something and don't receive it you have a right to be annoyed.

e5
31-05-2014, 10:56 AM
If you pay for something and don't receive it you have a right to be annoyed.

Delay being the keyword. Things can't just fly magically into your letter box.

MKR&*42
31-05-2014, 10:59 AM
Delay being the keyword. Things can't just fly magically into your letter box.

You also have a right to be annoyed by a delay. If a company says "oh it will get to you in X days" and then changes their mind to "oh now its X days instead" then I would be frustrated.

e5
31-05-2014, 11:06 AM
You also have a right to be annoyed by a delay. If a company says "oh it will get to you in X days" and then changes their mind to "oh now its X days instead" then I would be frustrated.
Patience is a virtue. They had issues with their system. Id rather my item was delayed than have my details leaked

MKR&*42
31-05-2014, 11:28 AM
Patience is a virtue. They had issues with their system. Id rather my item was delayed than have my details leaked

It is a virtue, but being told one thing and later on another thing is still an annoyance to people. It's not the end of the world, but it's irritating.

Mr-Trainor
31-05-2014, 01:48 PM
@Mr-Trainor (http://www.habboxforum.com/member.php?u=47332); has anything been done about your complaint to the ico?
Nope - it can take up to 4 weeks I think they said.

MKR&*42
31-05-2014, 01:53 PM
Nope - it can take up to 4 weeks I think they said.

Oh yeah I read that it was 30 days, my bad :P

Mr-Trainor
31-05-2014, 02:03 PM
I'm sure we were forced to pay extra for first class though or whatever it was, yet it came days later.

RuthOnToast
31-05-2014, 02:57 PM
youre only saying that cos he owned you when you were being particularly homophobic and abusive.

He didn't owned me

Yawn
31-05-2014, 03:34 PM
yes the only option was £1 first class mailing

i ordered on friday and mine came saturday however a lot of ppls didnt come til the tuesday or later cos of the sunday and then bank holiday monday

e5
31-05-2014, 03:36 PM
I'm sure we were forced to pay extra for first class though or whatever it was, yet it came days later.

I don't see an issue with paying postage. Once it's with Royal Mail it's out of DTLs hands. Either way they had issues, not really a huge deal imo. Mine came late but I wasn't bothered

Chrisbud1
31-05-2014, 08:09 PM
none of your business

wow... this is habbo everybody. *REMOVED* users everywhere :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by Derrener (Forum Moderator): Please do not avoid the forum filter.

Rx.
01-06-2014, 12:59 AM

Oh, I was positive till I got a crap email from them. Also, have ordered from the UK before and spend at least 100$ for clothing. Got it faster then this. I'm not trying to be rude... But they fail so much its terrible. Like I said in my other post, there is NOH8 they do the same thing.... and have had more celebrities support them...

oh and my previous order from the UK wasn't first class either, and I got it within 3 days. so... they fail.

Brawl
01-06-2014, 01:16 AM
I'm over in the states. I'm hoping it will arrive some time this year. :Slant:

Michael
01-06-2014, 08:03 PM
http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio/player/bbc_radio_one - DTL on BBC 1 radio tonight at 9.30pm

Liam Hackett
‏@DiageoLiam
Tune in to @BBCR1 at 9.30 for our top tips on dealing with cyberbullying with @ahj @DitchtheLabel x

Mr-Trainor
10-06-2014, 09:55 PM
I don't see an issue with paying postage. Once it's with Royal Mail it's out of DTLs hands. Either way they had issues, not really a huge deal imo. Mine came late but I wasn't bothered
You mightn't be bothered if your new phone arrives with a scratch on the screen, but that doesn't mean it's right :P.

--

So, the ICO basically believed what DTL claimed i.e. only two orders were affected; when the system temporarily glitched and two orders were given the same Order ID. They are therefore not taking further action as they do not believe there is opportunity to improve the information rights practices of DTL.

MKR&*42
10-06-2014, 10:07 PM
You mightn't be bothered if your new phone arrives with a scratch on the screen, but that doesn't mean it's right :P.

--

So, the ICO basically believed what DTL claimed i.e. only two orders were affected; when the system temporarily glitched and two orders were given the same Order ID. They are therefore not taking further action as they do not believe there is opportunity to improve the information rights practices of DTL.

Ergh that's a terrible outcome, sorry to hear that Luke :(

Mr-Trainor
10-06-2014, 11:26 PM
Ergh that's a terrible outcome, sorry to hear that Luke :(
Forgot to add, I noticed on the order note given with my order when posted to me it had my details followed by the email and phone number of someone else, i.e. the person who must have received my order confirmation.

Zak
12-06-2014, 11:18 AM
Machines have dropped no end, not sure why. They are cool.

passion
17-06-2014, 08:18 AM
Shocking that some users still haven't received either their badge / machine and or irl items three weeks on.

Daltron
17-06-2014, 08:46 AM
Shocking that some users still haven't received either their badge / machine and or irl items three weeks on.

You're really that surprised? :p

RuthOnToast
18-06-2014, 07:30 PM
Shame guy who runs it is an idiot

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Bloop
12-07-2014, 08:49 AM
dtl gonna b back
check habbosphere.com, an article posted

passion
17-07-2014, 04:41 PM
You're really that surprised? :p

haha no, I guess not at all :P

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!