28-05-2014, 01:06 AM
they just having some fun

October
28-05-2014, 01:10 AM
no don't dismiss louis' racial slur with "they just having some fun"

karter
28-05-2014, 05:34 AM
no don't dismiss louis' racial slur with "they just having some fun"

plus hes so ugly about time he left the group :/......

Matt
28-05-2014, 05:42 AM
Well I would have thought it were to be expected lol.

thms
28-05-2014, 07:08 AM
their fans are ******* dumb for actually self harming over this, they're not minors, they can smoke what they want lol

Zak
28-05-2014, 09:02 AM
Smoking weed is still illegal so no they can't "smoke what they want". They're stupid kids anyway, no worries....

Brad
28-05-2014, 09:55 AM
Well it's looks like they're now going in another direction. ;P down the path of disappointment.
What do you expect from teens who are constantly traveling, having people always in their face, and always watching your back. I personally feel bad for them because it's the demand for them that most likely caused the stress and the need to cope with their issues/problems like this.

lemons
28-05-2014, 10:01 AM
it's not illegal in peru!

According to Peruvian law, possession of marijuana is not punishable if used for personal and immediate consumption in quantities not exceeding eight grams.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2637722/ONE-DIRECTION-EXCLUSIVE-Joint-lit-Happy-days-Watch-Zayn-Malik-Louis-Tomlinson-smoke-roll-cigarette-joke-marijuana-way-tour-concert.html#ixzz330F9a3bM

-:Undertaker:-
28-05-2014, 10:21 AM
Wow, that's actually disappointing. Idiotic behaviour, although smoking weed is nothing on cutting yourself over it.

Chris
28-05-2014, 11:05 AM
I'm not really surprised to be honest. A lot of celebs seem to be smoking something.

Yawn
28-05-2014, 11:09 AM
they are so weird and soooooo cringe "thats the po po" wtff tragic

saying the n word and just speaking and acting like absolute freaks niall and harry wouldnt do this!!!!

IzzyUhh
28-05-2014, 11:20 AM
It's like cut for bieber all over again omg
idgi and that video is rather cringy

xxMATTGxx
28-05-2014, 11:22 AM
I wonder who leaked the video haha

Zak
28-05-2014, 11:39 AM
it's not illegal in peru!

Are they in Peru then? I didn't watch the video.

They chew coca leaves openly in a lot of South American countries. So I'm not surprised weed is legal.

Absently
28-05-2014, 11:57 AM
wonder how this got leaked :S tbf... they were caught smoking it last year aswell on a yacht so this is not the first time they've done it tbf :P (obvs I get it's on a vid but meh). i'm more disappointed in the fact they used the n word argh, it makes my skin crawl so much! honestly couldn't care less about them smoking weed.

Jurv
28-05-2014, 12:16 PM
louis makes me cringe so much, everything he says just makes me want to slap him

tbh harry and niall seem like the only decent ones anyway and i'm not just saying that bc of this vid

lemons
28-05-2014, 01:24 PM
fans burn tickets in disgust!

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2014/05/28/1401261232379_wps_image003_png.jpg

GommeInc
28-05-2014, 01:42 PM
I wonder who leaked the video haha
Indeed! It was filmed by the blond one which makes a change - not a hidden fan hiding in the back seat or a member of the press.

I just like how the matter has gone to the lawyers. What on earth will they do? Tell people it's Oregano?

Absently
28-05-2014, 01:46 PM
fans burn tickets in disgust!

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2014/05/28/1401261232379_wps_image003_png.jpgcan't you just reprint those tickets anyway?!?! :P

Indeed! It was filmed by the blond one which makes a change - not a hidden fan hiding in the back seat or a member of the press.

I just like how the matter has gone to the lawyers. What on earth will they do? Tell people it's Oregano?
It was filmed by the brunette one called Louis, you're thinking of Niall :P

Everyone also seems to be forgetting that Liam Payne is in the band too and he's a good lad also! :P

GommeInc
28-05-2014, 02:15 PM
It was filmed by the brunette one called Louis, you're thinking of Niall :P

Everyone also seems to be forgetting that Liam Payne is in the band too and he's a good lad also! :P
Oh is that his name? I only know of Zayn and Harry :P

Apparently this is fanning the flames of a possible break, with Harry becoming a solo artist. It wouldn't be all that surprising seeing as he is always at the centre and seems to do all the big parts in songs they sing.

Naturlee
28-05-2014, 02:46 PM
I know they are young lads wanting to experiment and what-not but a lot of their fans are of a primary school age?!? I hope those fans don't see this.

Kyle
28-05-2014, 04:19 PM
lol love that people are separating their preferences based on who is doing what in this particular video. It's very likely that they all smoke it at one point or another and if they want to do that in their private lives then it's up to them. It's a shame that the video has become public but doesn't mean that they shouldn't do what they enjoy for fear of their younger fans seeing it.

wixard
28-05-2014, 04:26 PM
agreed with kyle, and i can also guarantee you they've dabbled with harder drugs!

just not foolish enough to video it, people who video themselves hittin a bong or smokin a doobie need to re evaluate their life asap

October
28-05-2014, 06:44 PM
agreed with kyle, and i can also guarantee you they've dabbled with harder drugs!

just not foolish enough to video it, people who video themselves hittin a bong or smokin a doobie need to re evaluate their life asap
I don't think they're ones to do hard drugs, assuming you're thinking like heroine or cocaine and such...

but I love how most people in here are mostly on about the weed and not louis' slur

28-05-2014, 06:59 PM
Oh is that his name? I only know of Zayn and Harry :P

Apparently this is fanning the flames of a possible break, with Harry becoming a solo artist. It wouldn't be all that surprising seeing as he is always at the centre and seems to do all the big parts in songs they sing.

It's only fair though. He does have quality hair.

wixard
28-05-2014, 09:55 PM
I don't think they're ones to do hard drugs, assuming you're thinking like heroine or cocaine and such...

but I love how most people in here are mostly on about the weed and not louis' slur

without a doubt they've done cocaine

Liva
31-05-2014, 12:04 AM
Oh that's what Harry's tweet was about..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!