PDA

View Full Version : DO NOT BUY RARES.

akeel$
29-05-2014, 01:11 PM
Habbo rares are currently at a point where there's like no price. :@ People sell for random prices and others will buy them and the next day the price is so down like -30c profit. I have recently lost like 2 gb profit by buying and selling rares and I am usually such a good profiter and get so much but I've been brought right down to 3 gb now. Do not buy from marketplace or any Habbo rares because prices will go down until Habbo fix all rare prices and stop ******* stuff up as usual do not buy from shops or marketplace or it'll be one of the biggest regrets you have probably ever made. Warning you before you do anything stupid and buy a rare.

Thread moved by e5 (Forum Super Moderator) from 'Habbo News and Rumours' as it is better suited here.

Yawn
29-05-2014, 01:23 PM
thx sorry for ur loss

Storking
29-05-2014, 01:29 PM
Just follow what's dropping in price and what's not. Obviously you should be cautious when buying certain items (thrones etc) but most stuff is stable i'd say

Zak
29-05-2014, 01:31 PM
I lost over 1000c on that infobus that I brought out of the mp about 2 weeks ago xD lmao

Prices always go up and down, who cares

Storking
29-05-2014, 01:35 PM
IMO The marketplace is often used as a quick, desperate buy when people really need or want an item; and so sellers inflate the prices of their items. If you want a decent deal you need to shop around and bargain hunt. Rares are almost always above average price in MP when I look.

sex
29-05-2014, 01:38 PM
sorry for ur loss akeel thts why i dont deal in rares

Bankai90
29-05-2014, 01:47 PM
Thank you for the warning. In terms of furni prices, it has some ups and downs. Natural phenomenon.

B
29-05-2014, 02:39 PM
So much melodrama!! In other news, I've made 25gb in the past 2 weeks off rares... easy peasy.

Zak
29-05-2014, 02:53 PM
IMO The marketplace is often used as a quick, desperate buy when people really need or want an item; and so sellers inflate the prices of their items. If you want a decent deal you need to shop around and bargain hunt. Rares are almost always above average price in MP when I look.

I was lazy.

So much melodrama!! In other news, I've made 25gb in the past 2 weeks off rares... easy peasy.

Making money buying and selling is actually quite easy now as people go for convenience... esp if you have a lot of money to invest (like you do)

akeel$
29-05-2014, 02:54 PM
yh it's ok i didnt want anyone to suffer the consequences
and i am still grieving but i'm sure i will get it back when i am at 2500 tokens and purchase 20c with them!!

Storking
29-05-2014, 02:55 PM
Habbo rares are currently at a point where there's like no price. :@ People sell for random prices and others will buy them and the next day the price is so down like -30c profit. I have recently lost like 2 gb profit by buying and selling rares and I am usually such a good profiter and get so much but I've been brought right down to 3 gb now. Do not buy from marketplace or any Habbo rares because prices will go down until Habbo fix all rare prices and stop ******* stuff up as usual do not buy from shops or marketplace or it'll be one of the biggest regrets you have probably ever made. Warning you before you do anything stupid and buy a rare.

Where one makes a loss, another makes a profit ;)

akeel$
29-05-2014, 02:56 PM
yes true say storking x

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!