PDA

View Full Version : Ban Appeal Help

akeel$
30-05-2014, 09:12 AM
A few months ago my account Barbai got banned and it has under ten days left to appeal before it is permed for good please send through your best appeals below. I've tried EVERYTHING appealed over twenty times.

So I got banned for "selling accounts". Yes I did say "omg she's selling the account for 20c" but I didn't actually say that I'm selling it because I wasn't. I am devastated and need appeal help asap. PLEASE Barbai means everything to me and if I find that I can't appeal for it anymore I would literally cry.

POST APPEALS BELOW PLEASE?!

Thread moved by e5 (Forum Super Moderator) from 'Discuss Anything' as it is better suited here.

!x!dude!x!2
30-05-2014, 07:46 PM
Use this
https://help.habbo.com/anonymous_requests/new

akeel$
31-05-2014, 02:32 PM
I need help on what to say I know how to appeal.

Attached
31-05-2014, 02:45 PM
Just be honest and provide as much information as possible.

Whenever I've had to get Attached out of scrapes in the past, I said things like "I now understand the ban was for my own benefit" and stuff like that.

Chrisbud1
02-06-2014, 11:17 PM
You need to tell them that you never got a warning before the ban. This is how I got unbanned when I participated in a raid wearing all black and an Afro. Also explain to them that you had no intentions of selling/buying an account and was only gossiping to other users and socializing with friends.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GrandpaJoe63
03-06-2014, 01:11 AM
If you remember the exact date and time of this ban you'd have a good chance. Just tell them to check the chat logs.

Matt
03-06-2014, 09:40 AM
Surprised the reason isn't for being rude and bullying others lol,

Just be honest and make it sounds realistic and not sound fake or childish. Not sure if it's a myth but applying as a parent might help get a quicker reply?

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!