PDA

View Full Version : [Building] Tortuga Plains Herpetologist Camp

Sandoo
30-05-2014, 02:41 PM
I made this room for the current staff picks theme. I'm pretty proud of it for a couple hours worth! Let me know what you guys think.

http://i.imgur.com/07fIGCR.png

And here's the inside of the tent:

http://i.imgur.com/AUd01Zz.png

akeel$
30-05-2014, 02:43 PM
Wow this room is great! I think it was worth the time because this one is definitely one of the better rooms. I can definitely see the time and detail put in and it looks like it cost a lot as well. I wish you the best of luck but I doubt you need it because this room is absolutely fantastic but all the same I think you're definitely dedicated and deserve to win this. Very well done!
You should make more rooms in your spare time just for fun because I'd love to see more designs and work from you.

HABBZ-0
30-05-2014, 03:07 PM
Nicely done i like the inside of the tent the most. Only thing i would change is: add more animals and the waterfall on the right, looks a bit out of place.

Storking
30-05-2014, 03:20 PM
love it and especially bloody love the inside of the tent

nice work

only criticism is the stacked picnic waterfalls stand out a bit

Hidden
31-05-2014, 08:18 PM
Tent area is decent, would be better with more detail but it looks good. The cherry tree looks so out of place especially if that turtle heart wasn't there. The rest... no comment.

Lewis
31-05-2014, 08:29 PM
Looks absolutely great :) - but the tiki waterfalls and the other waterfalls don't go together at all!

!x!dude!x!2
01-06-2014, 12:20 AM
Wow that's amazing. It's really well put together and the inside of the tent is good also!. Keep up the amazing work

Matt
01-06-2014, 02:15 AM
The two different types of waterfall don't really match but I love the jungle area with all the different trees and plants. The way you've made the river bank too is really nice. The enclosed tent area is also quite creative. Good work!

Zak
01-06-2014, 10:09 AM
Love it. I think that's awesome. Great effort on the room.

geo
01-06-2014, 10:28 AM
i quite like the big waterfall, it's a shame the water colour doesn't match but there's nothing you can do about that :P the tent area is really cute, i love that bit

Sandoo
01-06-2014, 01:30 PM
Thanks for your feedback everyone! I agree with the point about the waterfalls not matching but the second one was a last minute addition and unfortunately I didn't have anymore rock blocks to match the left one. I could've tried out some other building material but I just wanted to get it done. Maybe if I revisit it at some point I'll replace them!

Reality
06-06-2014, 08:49 PM
Looks great!

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!