PDA

View Full Version : Opinion on Habbo Rares?

akeel$
30-05-2014, 02:41 PM
If you've been active around this month and the last you'll know Habbo prices for rares have been going up and down and some even overpricey for example thrones are now being sold for around 175c. The Viking LTD was 1000c and that is totally not worth it as for other rares they have gone totally down and if you don't sell them immediately they'll drop lower so in my opinion at the moment buying rares is a total waste of creds because of the prices dropping and I wanna wait for prices to stick at one thing so we can sell for profit rather than losing profit. I myself lost 2 goldbars over buying rares and having to sell cheap so much profit loss. My question is what is your opinion on Habbo Rares and do you think they're currently worth buying?

Thread moved by e5 (Forum Super Moderator) - From 'Discuss Anything' as it is better suited here.

sex
30-05-2014, 02:44 PM
what rares you lose profit on pet
rares not really the way foward imo

scottish
30-05-2014, 03:01 PM
don't people buy rares because they want them in their room etc to make the theme, not just to buy it then ultimately sell it?

Lewis
30-05-2014, 03:10 PM
don't people buy rares because they want them in their room etc to make the theme, not just to buy it then ultimately sell it?

this for me

Storking
30-05-2014, 03:15 PM
stop spamming the forum you posted the exact same thread yesterday just different wording ffs

Attached
31-05-2014, 06:34 PM
I don't particularly care for furniture valuation. I try to get one of each furniture for my Museum. I never have any intention to sell so I don't care what happens to their value.

In terms of the quality of rares, they're the same with anything in life. Some are good, some are bad. My main bugaboo is how they try to justify the extortionate prices of mere recolours. So lazy!

Plebings
31-05-2014, 06:42 PM
habbo still seem in the mindset that BIGGER IS BETTER. the viking throne could be useful if it was the size of a normal throne, but no it's 20 foot tall. my personal favourite of the egg range was the small footstool sized one, surprise surprise, the most expensive was also the largest. rares should be able to fit into room designs, not force people to design rooms around the furni.

jorsian
01-06-2014, 12:53 AM
I wouldn't make the blanket statement that all rares aren't worth buying. Some are, some aren't. Lately they haven't been worth buying, but that doesn't mean Habbo won't release LTDs that are a good buy like Cherry Trees and Pink Dragons were.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!