PDA

View Full Version : Public Rooms and their bots

Attached
31-05-2014, 08:07 AM
Yo. Basically I've been feeling a bit nostalgic recently and I've been remembering the old Public Rooms, mostly due to the poor quality of the current ones. I'm not definite on all of these, especially the bots, so any help/ input would be greatly appreciated.

Main Lobby.
Basement Lobby.
Median Lobby.
Skylight Lobby.
Threatredrome.
Habburger's (Phillip).
Habbo Cinema (Marcus).
Club Massiva (previously Slinky Helsinki) (James and Marion I THINK. I believe they were creepy twins).
Cafe Ole (Maria, I think she was Italian).
Cunning Fox Gamehall.
The Dirty Duck Pub (Dave & Sadie).
Habbo Lido (Zoe or Chloe).
Habbo Lido II.
The Chromide Club (not sure of the bot's name).
Ice Cafe (Aerial, I believe she was one of triplets along with Zoe and Chloe).
Eric's Eaterie (Eric).
The Den.
Hotel Kitchen (Piers).

I believe these were the ones at the time. I'd also appreciate any information you have on the Public Rooms which came after this, and the bots which were in them. I'll start with the obvious one:

Welcome Lounge (Harry).

Thanks for all of your help!

- - - Updated - - -

Oh, any screenshots would be really appreciated as well.

Attached
31-05-2014, 08:55 AM
Aerial was Ariel**

Chippiewill
31-05-2014, 09:06 AM
You forgot the hallways. Other than that you've got most of the early ones.

Kyle
31-05-2014, 09:15 AM
rooftop cafe was skye that's about all i remember. public rooms were pretty much havens for suckups not my cup of tea

Attached
31-05-2014, 02:53 PM
You forgot the hallways. Other than that you've got most of the early ones.

Sorry I wasn't clearer in my original post. I meant the Public Rooms that were around when I first joined in October 2002. The Hallways, the Welcome Lounge, the Rooftop/ Rooftop Cafe, Rooftop Rumble, etc, didn't come around until after.

rooftop cafe was skye that's about all i remember. public rooms were pretty much havens for suckups not my cup of tea

Unfortunately that is what they turned into. Originally though, when Private Rooms were still pretty new and hadn't really taken over yet, Public Rooms were the most popular and they didn't even get staff in them.

My main point of confusion really is the Club Massiva bots. I saw James and Marion on some Habborator screenshots, but I'm sure I remembered them being Finnish or Icelandic or something.

I also notice there isn't really a good source of information about the Public Rooms and the Public Room bots online, not even on the Habbo/ Habbox Wikis. I'd like to try and rectify that.

akeel$
31-05-2014, 03:16 PM
rooftop thing was skye
welcome lounge was frank

Attached
31-05-2014, 03:35 PM
rooftop thing was skye
welcome lounge was frank

Only after the Welcome Lounge was ran by Harry ;)

akeel$
31-05-2014, 08:08 PM
did they remove frank?!

Hidden
31-05-2014, 08:16 PM
Skye is all I remember, and I think Frank ran it before Harry

Attached
01-06-2014, 07:37 AM
Harry was in the Welcome Lounge before Frank existed as a bot.

akeel$
01-06-2014, 08:03 AM
OH YH i know i thought you meant harry had come back :$

why
01-06-2014, 08:56 AM
There are tons of old public rooms with the bots in them here: http://habboages.habborator.org/Habbo%20Ages%20-%202008%20Public%20Spaces.htm.

Won't let me link the pictures

GoldenMerc
01-06-2014, 09:10 AM
There are tons of old public rooms with the bots in them here: http://habboages.habborator.org/Habbo%20Ages%20-%202008%20Public%20Spaces.htm.

Public rooms used to be so good

Attached
02-06-2014, 12:43 PM

Its a very good resource but it doesn't have all the bots from ye olde days. If you notice, Maria in Cafe Ole has become Regina and Eric in Eric's Eaterie has become Billy (I don't even remember that one!).

Still can't remember James and Marion's original names (from Club Massiva/ Club Slinky Helsinki) or the guy from the Chromide Club. Anyone with any info? Also, what about the HC only Public Rooms? House of Flying Carrots and Club Mammoth, were there bots in those ones? Any help is greatly appreciated.

Public rooms used to be so good

They really did. Before I got into Help Desks and private rooms, literally the only rooms my friends and I went in were the Public Rooms. They were so, so good.

Michael
03-06-2014, 11:56 AM
Chloe's been promoted to bar manager of the new Club NX

http://oi60.tinypic.com/r04bx3.jpg

Nayth
03-06-2014, 09:11 PM
Its a very good resource but it doesn't have all the bots from ye olde days. If you notice, Maria in Cafe Ole has become Regina and Eric in Eric's Eaterie has become Billy (I don't even remember that one!).

Still can't remember James and Marion's original names (from Club Massiva/ Club Slinky Helsinki) or the guy from the Chromide Club. Anyone with any info? Also, what about the HC only Public Rooms? House of Flying Carrots and Club Mammoth, were there bots in those ones? Any help is greatly appreciated.

They really did. Before I got into Help Desks and private rooms, literally the only rooms my friends and I went in were the Public Rooms. They were so, so good.

The bot from the Chromide Club was changed on the UK hotel to "Brone" during Callie's last year. He said comments like "You can't dance with two drinks" and "KMT I need my cheddar". I think he remained in there for quite some time. As for the Club Mammoth there was DJ Fuse in the DJ booth and I can't remember who was in the top bar, and there was a bot in The House of Flying Carrots but I'm unsure of their name.

Attached
04-06-2014, 12:18 PM
Done a lot of research. Mainly used Habbox Forum threads from like 2005-2009 and the UK Habbo website using the wayback machine (mostly 2002-2007).

The Chromide Club bot was Will originally. When The Chromide Club became Chromz, Will became Brone and the entire room became a lot more ghetto.

Club Slinky Helinski/ Massiva is proving troublesome. I cant only find info on the bots being James and Marion, but I can definitely remember them both being called something else. They were creepy twins.

DJ's in The Majestic/ Club Mammoth included DJ Monks, DJ Throne and DJ Phil Colinz (not found anything with DJ Fuse yet though). The earliest name I can find of the server lady was Gabriella Eden-Frost.

The House of Flying Carrots bot was Alhazred.

Also, Zatoichi in the Eastern Tea Room/ Chinese Tea Room.

Slice of Life is a confusing one. I think it started off with Luigi and George. George was later removed and there was some unseen bot called Beepers living in the basement, he would occasionally speak (the Beepers thing certainly brings back memories). I've also found evidence of bots called Tom and Sammy (female). Someone with a better memory of Slice of Life than me could hopefully clear this up?

Attached
05-06-2014, 03:31 PM
Update on my findings (a lot more information needed):

Main Lobby (added January 2001)

No bots.

Club Slinky Helsinki (added January 2001) (changed to Club Massiva in June 2001)

Bots: James and Marion (in the Chill-out Room), DJ Fuse (DJ in the Dancefloor for a short time).

Cafe Ole (added January 2001)

Bots: Maria (later replaced by Regina at some point).

The Cunning Fox Gamehall (added January 2001)

No bots.

The Dirty Duck Pub (added January 2001)

Bots: Dave and Sadie.

Habburger's (added 7th May 2001)

Bots: Phillip.

Basement Lobby (added 3rd August 2001)

No bots.

Median Lobby (added 3rd August 2001)

No bots.

Skylight Lobby (added 3rd August 2001)

No bots.

Theatredrome Lobby (added 3rd August 2001)

No bots.

Habbo Lido (added 1st October 2001) (Sunny Delight Lido from 10th April 2002 until sometime between May/ July 2002)

Bots: Chloe (triplets with Ariel (Ice Cafe) and Zoe (Habbo Lido II)

Habbo Cinema (added November 2001) (Clearasil Cinema in February 2001) (Warner Village Cinema from 8th April 2002 until sometime between May/ July 2002)

Bots: Marcus.

Eric's Eaterie (added sometime between December 2001/ January 2002) (became Gallery Cafe at some point)

Bots: Eric (later replaced by Billy at some point).

Hotel Kitchen (added sometime between December 2001/ January 2002)

Bots: Piers (replaced by Russ, Piers' assistant when Piers was kidnapped in July 2005).

The Chromide Club (added sometime between December 2001/ January 2002) (Changed to Chromz in December 2005) (Changed to Chromz Nightclub in August 2008)

Bots: Will (replaced by Brone in December 2005 (full name: Brone Regan)).

Ice Cafe (added sometime between December 2001/ January 2002)

Bots: Ariel (triplets with Chloe (Habbo Lido) and Zoe (Habbo Lido II).

Welcome Lounge (added January 2003)

Bots: Harry (later replaced by Frank at some point).

Habbo Garden + Infobus (added late October/ early November 2004)

Bus driver: UKInfobus (staff member, not sure who).

Slice of Life (added sometime in 2004)

Bots: Luigi, George (Pizza delivery boy, removed), Beepers (unseen, lived in the cellar).

The Majestic (HC only, added September 2005)

Bots: DJ (confusing, known as DJ Monks, DJ Throne and DJ Phil Colinz at different points), Gabriella Eden-Frost
(barmaid).

The House of Flying Carrots (HC only, added September 2005)

Bots: Alhazred.

The Oasis (added 13th May 2005)

Bots: Amber.

Library (added 20th May 2005)

Bots: Marcel.

Sun Terrace (added 29th June 2005)
Bots: Laura.

Space Cafe (added September 2005)

Bots:
Sakura Square (added October 2006)

Bots:
Chinese Tea Room (added 4th July 2007)

Bots: Zatoichi.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Habbo Lido II (unknown release date)

Bots: Zoe (triplets with Chloe (Habbo Lido) and Ariel (Ice Cafe).

Hallways (unknown release date)

No bots.

Hallways II (unknown release date)

No bots.

Rooftop Rumble (unknown release date)

Bots: Jem (at some point, bot name prior to that unknown).

Rooftop Rumble II (unknown release date)

Bots: Jem (at some point, bot name prior to that unknown).

Rooftop + Rooftop Cafe (unknown release date)

Bots: Skye (in Rooftop Cafe).

Zen Garden (unknown release date)

Bots: Miho.

----------------------------------------------------

Obviously there are a lot of Public Spaces I've either not remembered/ not started researching yet (I'd appreciate if you let me know any I've missed so I can list them), and some of the ones I have researched have information gaps.

Also, I known there was a bot called "Ingemar" in the Snowstorm Lobby and a bot called "Tanechka" in the Battleball Lobby. I never really used to go to the Lobbies though, and I know there were three or four for each game (varying skill levels) and its confused the hell out of me!

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!