PDA

View Full Version : Thinking of buying Watch Dogs

.Shaun,,
31-05-2014, 02:43 PM
It's a new game just been released, a lot of people are buying it but is it really that good?

GoldenMerc
31-05-2014, 02:45 PM
Iv got it.
Uploaded a few gameplay videos to youtube www.youtube.com/rossownzhere completed the missions the storyline absolutely amazing

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

.Shaun,,
31-05-2014, 02:51 PM
Iv got it.
Uploaded a few gameplay videos to youtube www.youtube.com/rossownzhere (http://www.youtube.com/rossownzhere) completed the missions the storyline absolutely amazing

I take it you would recommend buying this game then? :P

Kardan
31-05-2014, 02:52 PM
From what I've read online, people seem to not like it very much... Very repetitive apparently.

GoldenMerc
31-05-2014, 02:53 PM
I take it you would recommend buying this game then? :P

Ye its greattt

Chris
31-05-2014, 03:18 PM
I've got it too. Not got far with the story because I've been so preoccupied with all the side activities going on. Enjoying it so far so I recommend it!

.Shaun,,
31-05-2014, 03:43 PM
I've got it too. Not got far with the story because I've been so preoccupied with all the side activities going on. Enjoying it so far so I recommend it!

Would you say it was repetitive? As comment above says they've read articles saying it is?

31-05-2014, 03:52 PM
I haven't played it myself so can't really comment, but from what mates have said it's very short and gets very boring and repetitive.

.Shaun,,
31-05-2014, 04:12 PM
I haven't played it myself so can't really comment, but from what mates have said it's very short and gets very boring and repetitive.

I'm in 2 minds of buying this now then! People are saying it's good and people are saying it's bad, which do you believe? :S haha

31-05-2014, 04:32 PM
I'm in 2 minds of buying this now then! People are saying it's good and people are saying it's bad, which do you believe? :S haha

You could just rent it/buy, play and sell it on quick?

.Shaun,,
31-05-2014, 04:41 PM
You could just rent it/buy, play and sell it on quick?

Yeah good idea, didn't think of that! :P

Matthew
31-05-2014, 06:15 PM
I love it.

The graphics (on the xbox one/ps4) aren't NEARLY as bad as people have been saying. The graphics are underwhelming but they're not at all bad. They're pretty good tbh.

Though i've heard the 360/ps3 versions are terrible and the pc version is badly optimised.

As for the gameplay itself, I like it. Yeah, it can be a little repetitive AT TIMES, on the whole the story I've found to be pretty engaging and the missions haven't bored me in the slightest. The driving mechanics are very poor but you get used to it.

IMO it doesn't live up to the hype at all but its a pretty good game.

Matt
01-06-2014, 02:08 AM
It looks pretty cool tbh. A few of my mates have got it too and there's a lot of talk about it being quite good.

Suicune
01-06-2014, 02:10 AM
For those saying its short and whatnot, it's not really if you're doing side-mission stuff and just creating chaos in the city (like I've been doing.)

Yupt
01-06-2014, 02:15 AM
I'm at that point where I don't know if I want to splash out and buy an xbox one and get these new games, or just get them on 360 and deal with the fact that it won't be as good.

akeel$
01-06-2014, 08:02 AM
From what I've read online, people seem to not like it very much... Very repetitive apparently.

Agreed but then again so was flappy bird people got addicted to that.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!